Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

relationships r nt meant for rey ??? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarush123

Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Rey has not performed in this event coz he was with Taani's Tauji on her persistence. He is hiding his identity again on Taani's request. He does not participate in the rehersals due to his thoughts stuck on Taani. He did not participate in BB match or its practice as he was disturbed due to Tani although his frnds had landed in that trouble due to him. What more can the poor Guy do for your so called GREAT Taani to prove that he desrves her ?? In fact, ur Taani do not deserve someone like Rey.. He is too good for her.

fully agree

me too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "relationships r nt meant for rey ??? (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..kunwarSOUL..

IF-Rockerz

..kunwarSOUL..

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i lyk taarey dere s no doubt bt taani's behaviour s so weird which cn irritate Rey nd spcly hiding identity nd al i dnt get dis al thnx to CVs;->

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Rey has not performed in this event coz he was with Taani's Tauji on her persistence. He is hiding his identity again on Taani's request. He does not participate in the rehersals due to his thoughts stuck on Taani. He did not participate in BB match or its practice as he was disturbed due to Tani although his frnds had landed in that trouble due to him. What more can the poor Guy do for your so called GREAT Taani to prove that he desrves her ?? In fact, ur Taani do not deserve someone like Rey.. He is too good for her.

hey stay calm ok!!!Shocked n ya for ur kind info i m talkin abt post confession n nt pre confessionTongue ...i m already annoyed n frustated wit D3 n so i wont comment on ur post further !

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iheartd3

hey stay calm ok!!!Shocked n ya for ur kind info i m talkin abt post confession n nt pre confessionTongue ...i m already annoyed n frustated wit D3 n so i wont comment on ur post further !
@TM: while u r making an open post every body had their right to state their POV...U cant state them to be calm...

If u have problem with the content of the comment u defend it in a logical way...not stating that i am frustrated etc etc...

here in comment he/she is staing about rey pre and post confession...

if u r frustrated and cant see the comments not in favour of u ( or what u r expecting ) then dont make the post in that mood...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dreamswaronswaron

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
itz a common rply to al swaron fans ...i really appreciate dat u guyz commented on dis post n shared ur viewsSmile...

Edited by iheartd3 - 25 April 2013 at 9:59am

iheartVD

Goldie

iheartVD

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

@TM: while u r making an open post every body had their right to state their POV...U cant state them to be calm...

If u have problem with the content of the comment u defend it in a logical way...not stating that i am frustrated etc etc...

if u r frustrated and cant see the comments not in favour of u ( or what u r expecting ) then dont make the post in that mood...

i had problem wit her / his last 2 sentences only n not wit her/ his above lines ! i created an open post n everybody has rght to share their view , ageed bt it was nt meant for taani haters or dislykers to take advantage of it n start bashing taani !!! it was jst meant to share ur views , datz it !!!

meghasingh

gowri_amy

Goldie

gowri_amy

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
taani is the worst creature in d3. she deserves solitary confinement.. she dost deserv her bf or bro..  we shud be hanged for adoring taarey.  n rey is the honest person in the world.   11 names shud be inscribed on a gold plate.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartVDDiya_Taarey

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged

i had problem wit her / his last 2 sentences only n not wit her/ his above lines ! i created an open post n everybody has rght to share their view , ageed bt it was nt meant for taani haters or dislykers to take advantage of it n start bashing taani !!! it was jst meant to share ur views , datz it !!!

i understood whats going on with u...

see the title u gave is itself inviting fights...if ur opinion is relationship is not meant for rey ( u r indirectly bashing rey only) in the same way the abhilasha stated her POV...

if u r opening a post like this then u should be ready with the type of comments u recieve and u should defend in a logical way yaar...not like this

abhilasha_dream

Post Reply New Post

Go to top