Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

relationships r nt meant for rey ??? (Page 2)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013
Posts: 6951

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by swaronswaron

arey,..why did Rey even agree to go to meet pappa unwillingly...why did he agree to lie abt his dance? ..only coz he loves Taani..ConfusedConfused
how can you say that he doesnot care about taani..I dont get it Confused

No more specifically because 
Amar is in NB5 an dcouldnt atke part so CVs drew this stupid storyline in place 
which is only jeopardising Taanis charactr 

oh..acha...got your point Smile
but track wise toh you cant say he doesnt love taani yar...ofcourse he does

Edited by swaronswaron - 25 April 2013 at 9:13am
..Flame.. IF-Rockerz
..Flame..
..Flame..

Joined: 10 September 2011
Posts: 7017

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
i dnt thnk its al Rey's fault smtyms he did mistake bt nwdays Taani's behaviour s just over d top:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaronswathi_swaron

Diya_Taarey IF-Rockerz
Diya_Taarey
Diya_Taarey

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 5070

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by swaronswaron

arey,..why did Rey even agree to go to meet pappa unwillingly...why did he agree to lie abt his dance? ..only coz he loves Taani..ConfusedConfused
how can you say that he doesnot care about taani..I dont get it Confused

No more specifically because 
Amar is in NB5 an dcouldnt atke part so CVs drew this stupid storyline in place 
which is only jeopardising Taanis charactr 

oh..acha...got your point Smile
but track wise toh you cant say he doesnt love taani yar...ofcourse he does

As a Taarey fan really dnt think he does 
One can say ILU and hug but you actually need to show it too and none of Reys actions ahve shown it Taani will always be an after thought to him thats for sure 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartVDgowri_amy

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 15967

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

i dnt thnk its al Rey's fault smtyms he did mistake bt nwdays Taani's behaviour s just over d top:-(

i agree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream..Flame..

abhilasha_dream IF-Dazzler
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Joined: 22 May 2009
Posts: 4877

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Rey has not performed in this event coz he was with Taani's Tauji on her persistence. He is hiding his identity again on Taani's request. He does not participate in the rehersals due to his thoughts stuck on Taani. He did not participate in BB match or its practice as he was disturbed due to Tani although his frnds had landed in that trouble due to him. What more can the poor Guy do for your so called GREAT Taani to prove that he desrves her ?? In fact, ur Taani do not deserve someone like Rey.. He is too good for her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013
Posts: 6951

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by swaronswaron

arey,..why did Rey even agree to go to meet pappa unwillingly...why did he agree to lie abt his dance? ..only coz he loves Taani..ConfusedConfused
how can you say that he doesnot care about taani..I dont get it Confused

No more specifically because 
Amar is in NB5 an dcouldnt atke part so CVs drew this stupid storyline in place 
which is only jeopardising Taanis charactr 

oh..acha...got your point Smile
but track wise toh you cant say he doesnt love taani yar...ofcourse he does

As a Taarey fan really dnt think he does 
One can say ILU and hug but you actually need to show it too and none of Reys actions ahve shown it Taani will always be an after thought to him thats for sure 

 i feel both rey n taani are confused at times n there are alot of mis-understandings..both behave hyper...actually the whole track is confusing to me Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartVDabhilasha_dreamswathi_swaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Joined: 26 March 2013
Posts: 6951

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_loveAJS

i dnt thnk its al Rey's fault smtyms he did mistake bt nwdays Taani's behaviour s just over d top:-(

agreed..it is not rey's fault always..the poor guy is himself trying to please everyone Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

swathi_swaron IF-Sizzlerz
swathi_swaron
swathi_swaron

Joined: 18 April 2012
Posts: 15967

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Rey has not performed in this event coz he was with Taani's Tauji on her persistence. He is hiding his identity again on Taani's request. He does not participate in the rehersals due to his thoughts stuck on Taani. He did not participate in BB match or its practice as he was disturbed due to Tani although his frnds had landed in that trouble due to him. What more can the poor Guy do for your so called GREAT Taani to prove that he desrves her ?? In fact, ur Taani do not deserve someone like Rey.. He is too good for her.

@bold: fully agree

what else he has to do for taani...

hiding his own identity which is his first love is not at all a joke...


Edited by aarush123 - 25 April 2013 at 9:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_dream

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
swaron fans go get ur justice...(meant for both ta

2

Author: sangee_manan   Replies: 12   Views: 595

sangee_manan 12 595 28 March 2013 at 3:57am by Artemisia
Sharon: I'm not meant for love.

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .AbhIyalicious.   Replies: 53   Views: 2534

.AbhIyalicious. 53 2534 04 February 2013 at 4:00am by .AbhIyalicious.
Rey's I love you is only meant for Taani

2 3 4 5

Author: -PixieDust-   Replies: 34   Views: 2649

-PixieDust- 34 2649 21 January 2013 at 4:09pm by .Wanderer.
U n me ver meant 2 b...kr os

2 3 4 5

Author: kriyaanshfreva   Replies: 35   Views: 2604

kriyaanshfreva 35 2604 22 September 2012 at 3:24am by kriyaanshfreva
D3 INSPIRING Relationships

2 3

Author: Ardour.   Replies: 22   Views: 1188

Ardour. 22 1188 21 June 2012 at 12:51am by Ankithate

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index