Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
first f all mindblowing dance performance..seriously superb..one f the best choreography f D3 wat energy mannn..every1 just killed it..undoubtedly vrushika was the star bt gr8 job team..well done

hmm nw coming back to the topic..
yesterday wen episode ended i was expecting dat sharon gonna drag swayam n it actually happened n i literally have tears in my eyes dat tym..its like dream come true moment fr me...i simply loved it the way she pulled him..as if he is her price possession...

while getting ready..swayam was low sitting alone..sharon walk upto him..as if she wanted to say dat she is their fr him in his hard tym...d understanding SwaRon has is just unbelievable...

while walking out fr performance swayam dragged sharon n asked if she has used inhaler as she gonna perform..he is low hurt upset still thinking about sharon is just soo heart warming...
after performance he dragged her again n offers her the inhaler bt sharon was completely fine...he still carrying inhaler wid him.only swayam cn do dis..forgetting his sufferings taking care f sharon ^_^ its such an emotional moment

n in precap he gonna stand by her..supporting her...it cnt get ny better..

thank u soo much CVs fr such an amazing storyline..SwaRonlicious storyline...

shantannu n vrushika u guys r the rockstar..thank u soo much for giving is our SwaRon back...fr giving dat chemistry back...fr giving us SwaRon who make us fall in love wid dem each day...thank u fr giving us SwaRon who was lost somewhere bt nw dey r back..n i m just super happy *touchwood*

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

herambrinkubathija12bumblebeelunatanharockkssnehac2riddzyeevenusrockzMolly.Swaronmaliha_khantrisha19shaanswayamPoonamSwaRon23poojavrushancutelovej_vrushanSilentPoetvrushanharshiNabzKaJenDMG...CryBaby...sakshibshahPooja-Jtannuluv_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonmuskurana--Destiny--..euphoria..swaronswaronLaalIshq---Priya---sscomp32maraudernami2811

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SwaRon-always der fr each other ^_^" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

first f all mindblowing dance performance..seriously superb..one f the best choreography f D3 wat energy mannn..every1 just killed it..undoubtedly vrushika was the star bt gr8 job team..well done..

The performance was power packed!! entire gang was brilliant but Vrushika was outstandingBig smile Especially her energy level LOL

hmm nw coming back to the topic..
yesterday wen episode ended i was expecting dat sharon gonna drag swayam n it actually happened n i literally have tears in my eyes dat tym..its like dream come true moment fr me...i simply loved it the way she pulled him..as if he is her price possession...

OMG!!! When it ended ystrday i was like, oh no why is sharon leaving him and going!! plz take him along with you... and today it happened Shocked Sometimes i even wonder if its a dream or not.. coz SwaRon shown in such way.. I just loved that scene..

while getting ready..swayam was low sitting alone..sharon walk upto him..as if she wanted to say dat she is their fr him in his hard tym...d understanding SwaRon has is just unbelievable...

They way she indicated him to smile and the way swayam smiled back at her... Embarrassed While swayam was teaching the steps to simmi, sharon couldnt take her eyes out of Swayam Day Dreaming

while walking out fr performance swayam dragged sharon n asked if she has used inhaler as she gonna perform..he is low hurt upset still thinking about sharon is just soo heart warming...
after performance he dragged her again n offers her the inhaler bt sharon was completely fine...he still carrying inhaler wid him.only swayam cn do dis..forgetting his sufferings taking care f sharon ^_^ its such an emotional moment

Seriously... this guy is amazing!! Even when he is going through such emotional things, he never forgets to take care of her. Im just loving each n every scene of SwaRon.. The cut expression he gave when she showed her inhaler.. aww he looked so cute!! The way sharon smiled.. man im gona go crazy!! Silly

n in precap he gonna stand by her..supporting her...it cnt get ny better..

thank u soo much CVs fr such an amazing storyline..SwaRonlicious storyline...

shantannu n vrushika u guys r the rockstar..thank u soo much for giving is our SwaRon back...fr giving dat chemistry back...fr giving us SwaRon who make us fall in love wid dem each day...thank u fr giving us SwaRon who was lost somewhere bt nw dey r back..n i m just super happy *touchwood*

VruShan just nailed it... Their expressions were perfect! Im really very very happy with the current phase SwaRon are going through... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonsscomp32-dark.horse-

cscs

IF-Sizzlerz

cscs

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged

jst copy pasting my comment

swaron r talking..Smile

dey r behaving lyk coupleEmbarrassed
dey r holding handsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
swayam d majnu original luvr boy is backBig smile
n hopefully sharon d diva is backBig smileBig smileBig smile..
yipeeeSmile.m luvng d3.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonsscomp32-dark.horse-

swaronswaron

IF-Rockerz

swaronswaron

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
swaron behave like acouple..when will they become official????/Embarrassed
Sharon has turnd into a typical wife TongueTongueEmbarrassed

Edited by swaronswaron - 25 April 2013 at 8:52am

cuteloveBeulaSwaRonsscomp32-dark.horse-

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
SwaRon awesomeness and amazing dance= life is good nowadays for a SS fan.

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonsscomp32-dark.horse-

LaalIshq

IF-Sizzlerz

LaalIshq

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
well again i m in luv with swaron...swaron...swaron...swaron all the way...Day Dreaming

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Well your title says it all Poorvi. Yes they are there for each other and will be there always. Episode was filled with so many heart warming moments that I am just over whelmed. Whether Swyam asking her she had used the inhaler or Sharon being there for Swayam assuring him I am here for you. Evrything was just beautiful. And what to say about Vrushika and Shantanu they are indeed rockstar. And yeah Dholi tarto performance was one of the best performance ever on D3.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

swaron behave like acouple..when will they become official????/Embarrassed
Sharon has turnd into a typical wife TongueTongueEmbarrassed
wen dey will actually become i dont knw wat will happen..ufff beyond my imagination Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top