Anamika

Bardasht ki had ho gayi ...

-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 One more new character ...  Kabhi AK ki Psycho  GF, Kabhi tantrik , kabhi Pandit, kabhi Shakala whatever ...😡 Chanvannichap PH can't afford a Permanent character in this show  .... They  r not ready to give us  good storyline, Jeeka,  or a new guy  ...
 Those members who r happy with Rano's exit frm the show ...(m also one of them no offence to Rano/Annie fans)Don't worry guys NAYI SAUTAN aa rahi hai...👎🏼  What will  we n Ana  get after Rano's death..? Thenga ...👎🏼 
n what about Ana ...😡 Vamp hi rahegi kya ...😡 There is no need of other female lead in the show ... I always wanted too see her as a good churail but CVs ...🥺

P.S.  :-  CVs ...  

This post is not to bash any actor or character of the show ...😳 No offence to Rano/Annie fans ..

I can't tolerate this ... Sorry if ma post hurts anyone here ...Mods have full rights to close this topic ...m done with this show ... Quitting this show but still love Ana ...

Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm hell confused. 😕 No idea what the CVs are doing. 😳
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Though i never liked the character of Rano but Annie Gill is fab as evil😛...cvs should think of new evil character for Annie Gill. 😊

Known faces cant grab audeince for long (practically experimented) ...its the script that glues viewers and sadly cvs dont wanna think of other angle than showing Anamika as evil...😒
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U r right.cv's r making ana only evil. Every evil side has a positive side.so why cant ana have a positive side.when rano is possessed by ana then i like the acting of annie.otherwise during day time she cries all the time and says,"jeet mujhe bacha loo."
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: STUARTFRK

U r right.cv's r making ana only evil. Every evil side has a positive side.so why cant ana have a positive side.when rano is possessed by ana then i like the acting of annie.otherwise during day time she cries all the time and says,"jeet mujhe bacha loo."

Jeet kya bachyega pahle khud ko toh bacha le ...😳   He gives Zombie type expressions these days ...😳 I love Ana's evilness but dun wanna see her character FULLY BLACK...
I never saw  any show coz of any actor/actress. I want powerful characters, Dhansu storyline n consistency in the show that's it ...
Edited by Vasishtha - 11 years ago
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vasishtha

<font size="2"><font color="#000099">Jeet kya bachyega pahle khud ko toh bacha le ...😳 He gives Zombie type expressions these days ...😳I love Ana's evilness but dun wanna see her character </font><font color="#003300">FULLY BLACK...</font></font>

<font color="#003399" size="2">I never saw any show coz of any actor/actress. I want powerful characters, Dhansu storyline n consistency in the show that's it ...</font>

jeet always shows the bacchawala expression.cv's could show ana's positive side bt cv's r showing ana as a killer and blood sucker.now DQ has got salakha as her supporter.the show has become very boring.
Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will also stop watching this show if they bring in new female lead. Seriously i think cvs jst dnt wana jeeka to happen. Reet were acceptable bt plz no other girl fr jeet. Plz let jeeka happen, let ana transform into a positive character, let jeeka fight the old wicked chandralekha, let jeet free ana from the curse, let jeeka's genuine love help them overcome all the problems they would face as being an extraordinary coulple and then hav a kid with super powers after leap. I mentioned all this in previous post on rano getting replaced.

Annie did a fab job when possessed by anamika. She was good whn wicked. U guys can kill rano and terminate the character completely. U can show annie as a new wicked look alike of rano who is a supernatural being. This way we will get to see annie's best and her fans will also nt b upset.
Edited by Pebbles - 11 years ago
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pebbles

I will also stop watching this show if they bring in new female lead. Seriously i think cvs jst dnt wana jeeka to happen. Reet were acceptable bt plz no other girl fr jeet. Plz let jeeka happen, let ana transform into a positive character, let jeeka fight the old wicked chandralekha, let jeet free ana from the curse, let jeeka's genuine love help them overcome all the problems they would face as being extraordinary coulple and them hav a kid with super powers after leap. I mentioned all this in previous post on rano getting replaced.

Annie did a fab job when possessed by anamika. She was good whn wicked. U guys can kill rano and terminate the character completely. U can show annie as a new wicked look alike of rano who is a supernatural being. This way we will get to see annie's best and her fans will also nt b upset.

Annie is doing really good job in current track  ...but confusing story line n inconsistency irritates me ..😡 
Rapchik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the risque factor of this post is thrilling! you took great chances as a writer. This post captivated me from the beginning to the end. Good on you and please become a writer!
-swagswagswag
Edited by Rapchik - 11 years ago
There's absolutely no problem with a member expressing her frustrations/irritation or views about the show and i absolutely respect your views here.

I too concur that this new plot might only be done to extend the show to few more weeks, but ultimately as many have said here it will remain "human vs ghost" story.
However, such understanding was not extended when i was doing this by members whose names i don't know and was mocked/insulted by posts and sometimes emoticons.

PS: not aimed at the author or any member in particular as i seem to be forgetting a lot these days...😆