Balika Vadhu

Shashank Vyas unhappy with 'Balika Vadhu'?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mehta28

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blukitten

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shashank Vyas unhappy with 'Balika Vadhu'?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Suddenly everybody is coming with rumors. Shashank is matured guy and he knows his character does get equal screen space. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AyeshaC4SidhisusmitaSuchi-

Blukitten

IF-Sizzlerz

Blukitten

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Everybody is leaving the sinking Ship ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hiiiiiiahilajkula

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
why wud shashank be unhappy?...saara screen space to jagya ko hi mil raha hai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRainbowAyeshaC4SidhisusmitaSuchi-aparnauma

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
shahank is the most humble guy I have seen. He always gives credit to Balika Vadhu. And he is honest.

I really like him. 

Every actor should be like him.. who gives the due credit where it belongs and is professional to the core about it. 

What he said is true... its the debut show and he has done wonders in it. He shoots every day so how come there is no screen space.

People need to get a life and stop spreading rumors. If they don;t like the show ... simple suggestion: Change the channel 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aajkalcharuluv_SVelasingh

Libra123

IF-Dazzler

Libra123

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Shashank is very loyal, humble and matured. 

But, with the current state of affairs in bv,   I Wouldn't be surprised if Shashank gets frustrated. There is a limit of how much anyone can take. Shashank took lot of beating even after being soo popular for this show. He did not quit after getting popular or run for better pay. But, cvs on the other hand are just taking him for granted. I wouldnt be surprised if he leaves. 
Also, I think he is too loyal for unworthy cvs ! Even though it's his first show, he is very talented. He is a top class actor and jagya become popular because of him and not the other way around...he does not owe anything to these pathetic Cvs who continue to take  him for granted. I hope he quits. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahilajkulaaajkalsaba113charuluv_SV

aparnauma

IF-Sizzlerz

aparnauma

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Good of Shashank.He is really loyal to the CVs and the channel.

Good that he clarified that he is not leaving the show.

Agreed he may not have complaints regarding screen space and footage.

But I think CVs should work on his track.They may have been preoccupied because of all the things that have been happening with the show but now things started to stabilise they should pay more attention to the story from now on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

faryal-malikaajkalcharuluv_SVhisusmita

faryal-malik

faryal-malik

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
In interview he clarified he is happy but i do think cvs need to work on his track Last week the focus was on him and his track and BV after a long time saw increase in TRP's so please don't sideline him ever 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi12saba113Dhruti_rocks434Libra123charuluv_SV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top