Phir Subah Hogi

PSH season 2: Episode 14 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
*Mama jee yeh kya keh reh hay aap ...  *
(mama jee what are you saying ...)

adi feels its wrong that his uncle saying sorry like that
so he tries to stop him ..
puts his hands on mama's hands to stop him

*Nahi mama jee please aap mujhse maffee mat mango ...

aap mujhse bade hay  ...  mujhe aur sharminda na kijiye please*

(No uncle please dont apologize to me...you are older then me.. please dont make me feel shame on me more )

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 12:23pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79payal7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH season 2: Episode 14 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Vickram:  Nahi   Adi!  Baath  bade  chotte  ki baath nahi hain...baath hain sahi  aur ghalt ki  beech...aur  jab insaan   ghalati  karte hain na...to  maarf  karne mein  koie sahrm nahi hain. Mainey  abhi abhi ek nayee zindagee   shuru kiya hain,  aur  ghaltee ki bhoj  ab mujhe utaya nahi  honga.

Deakh Adi..Jab se tum chotti the  naa..jiji  ki  badkar ...meiney  tumko  mera beta mana hain...kasam se...
 Aur jo bhi  howa...voh rishta  jo humare beech mein tha na...bahut kami mehesoos   karte hain  humey... Jantee  hoon,  yeh  dewar meine bhi khara kiya ...voh  pagal pan ka savar jo mere sar pe tha...I am really  sorry...

No  , it is not a question of older or younger, it is a question of wrong and right,  and when  one makes a mistake  he should not be ashamed to ask for forgiveness. I  have  just  started a new life, and I  don't want it weight down by the past...I  can't carry it.
 Look  Adi,  since you  were  small more that JIJI  you  were my  son, I  swear.
 And whatever happened, that relationship  we had  is very  mush  missed.  I  know  I   put up a wall between us, with my madness that was in  my  head...I  am really  sorry!

Edited by Vinnie79 - 26 April 2013 at 7:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDpayal7

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Adi-

Mama jee..
JO bhi hua us main kasoor mera tha ... agar main sugni ki sir dakaii na karta, us se shadi na karta, usey apse dur na karta ,aapko samajhne ki koshish karta to yeh sub kuch nahi hotaa.. kasoor to mera tha mama jee.. mera... agar aapke jage pe main hota to yeh karta jo aapne kiya  yaan us se bhi zyada karta

(Uncle, I'm responsible to what ever happened.. if I would not do sugni's sir dakai... would not marry her... would not keep her away from you .. would try 2 understand you..nothing would happen .. its all my fault only mine... If I was at your place I would do what ever U did .. or may be more then that
)

aapko jhoota promise kiya k sugni apki amanat hay meray pass aur phir us se shadi ki..maine apna wachan tor diya ..sugni ko ghalat nazro se dekha jub k woh apki amanat thi meray pass.. amu ko bina kasoor k chor diya ..apni maa ka dil bhi dukhaya hay maine .. aap per hath uthaya ...apko jabardasti reva mami k saath rehne per majboor kiya ... aik baar bhi samajhne k koshish nahi kiya k aap kya chahte hay ..aap per kya beet raha hogaa.. aap k pyaar ko nahi samajh paya .. reva mami ka such meray samne to pehle aya per main khamosh raha .. nazar andaz kiya ...mujhse bhul hui.. Mujhe laga talak gunah hay...kasoor to meraa tha mama jee ..

(I gave you fake promise that sugni belongs to you and she is with me but then I married her... I broke my promise... I looked at sugni in a wrong way while she was yours ..I left amu when she had no fault ..I hurt my mom...I raised my hands on you..i forced you to be with reva..I never tried to understand what you wanted.. how you felt ...i could not understand your love... I knew about reva mami long time ago but I was silent... ignored it... I have made a mistake... i felt divorce is a crime.. I was wrong uncle
)

aapko papa ka darja diya phir bhi... Unhappy... 
woh me tha jisne aapka dil dukhaya  ... aapke ansoo dekh ker, aap ko udas dekh ker kabhi samajha nai apke dard ko. aapke ehsaso ko main samjha nahi mama jee

(I always said you are like my dad...it was me who hurt you ..I sow you sad and with tears but could not feel your pain.. I never undersold your feelings  )

mafee to mujhe mangna chahiye mama jee I am sorry
(I should be the one who will say sorry .. Mama jee Im sorry)
 Adi goes up and hugs TVS...

Mama jee - "I did not know what I had until I I had lost it".

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 1:52pm

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Vickram:
 Ek  kaam  karte hain ,  yeh  sub  purani baatey  chodijiye...aur nayee shurwat karte sub baathe  dooraney  ki  koie fyada nahi...teek hain...??

Let's do this...lets forget all this old  stuff.. and  start  afresh... because  dwelling on the past is of no use...Ok?

Vickram  pats Adi on the back !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Tears come out of Adi's eyes and says ..

**Mama jee you are so nice ... after all what happened you say this .. I love you soo much and I promise .. *Aab se aap ko shikayat ka mouka b nahi dunga, main bohut acha beta ban k dikhanga.*

(uncle... from now I wont give you any chance to complain ... I will be very good son I promise )**

Kash amu bhi mujhe maff kar deti Unhappy
(I wish amu too would forgive me)

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 1:21pm

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Vickram:  Agar irada saacha  hain naa... aur tum dil se maarfee  mangonga ...voh  to maarf kardongee.
 Paar ek baath  hain...Adi... Amu  bahut aachee  ladki  hain..jis ne  dil ko  tumne tooda hain...aur agar tum use  saach  pyar nahi karte hain naa...ya  sure nahi hai ke tum use pyar  artee hain...to kan se kam uski  dil ke saath mat khelo...Beter yahi hoonga ...tum use chordijiya...
 Magar agar  tum use saacha  pyar kartee hain...to  jaan lagado use manane mein...!!!!

If your intention is  true  and you  ask her forgiveness from your heart...she will  forgive you.
But one thing, Adi,  Amu  is a very  good  gitl,  whose  heart you  broke,  if you  don't love her truely or not sure  if you  love her or not...at least don't play  with her heart.  It will be better if you  left her alone... But  if you  truly  love her...then put your life into  making up  with her.!!!!

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDpayal7

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Mama jee Amu ko kho dene k baad mujhe ehsas hua k woh meray liye kyaa thi ..
(after losing her I realized what she was for me)

aapse kyaa chupana ...
Main us sey sucha pyaar karta hun yeh ehsas usey kho dene k bad hua
(what would I hid from you...
I love her truly .. I realized that after losing her
)

I broke her heart and trust ..
Not just that I changed her completely ..
once the same girl used to smile allot .. to be funny ... to be happy... I changed her into what I was b4

Mama jee I will do my best to win her love again

you were rite..
this is the difference b/w love with heart and love with brain
my love for amu was with my heart

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993payal7

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
AAcha..saachi...Vickram looks at him and smiles, both turn and start walking out the room.

Adi   ek baath hain yeh jo mohabbat ,pyar  ishq,  bahut  nazook cheeze hota hain...bahut himmat  jutaney  padenga kise  ki  pyar  paney ki liye...khas  door se  jub  tumhare vaja se  uska dil hi toota tha... mushkil hain lakin na mumkin nahi...kabhi  kabhi  na  pyar ki liye  ladna parenga!!! Use  thodee
se vakt doe ...sub  theek  hogayega

Really, truly?  Adi  one  thing about  this  love business,  it is very  delecate you  need a lot of courage to gt some ones love, especially  if you  had already  hurt them...it is  difficult but  not impossible...Sometimes  you  have to fight for love!   Give her some time all will be ok

Edited by Vinnie79 - 25 April 2013 at 2:05pm

rose.lavendersara1993payal7ronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top