Phir Subah Hogi

PSH season 2: Episode 14 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Amrita finishes the call with a customer ... her mind going back to the sight of Adi with cow Dung. She cannot help but chuckle at the thoughtLOL.

She thinks - Lagta hai jab yeha aata hai tub Adi apne aap ko is goa ki mitti me lapate layta hai. (Whenever he comes here he covers himself with the soil of this village). She remembers via flashback when they came and he put his foot in cow dungLOL and how angry he became.

Perhaps Adi has changed. In the past he would got angry and blasted the servant and would have got angry with her for laughing (she could hear him saying angrily - Stop it ! Amrita Just stop it! it not funny) but today he was smiling and walked away without saying anything. 

Perhaps one day she will tell their children of how their father bonded with his heritage. She stands there with a smile, lost in thought.

Scene Ends

Edited by payal7 - 25 April 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH season 2: Episode 14 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE (Page 2)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Aditiya comes inside while the smile is still on his face... happy that finely amu laughed Smile finely he could do some thing to bring that smile ... 

Gulabiya Comes down to take some water... She sees aditiya thakur coming in ...
Aditiya Notices her coming ... and stops...
she walks toward  him ...She looks around and sees No one is there... and stars to talk  

Gulabiya -
*Chote thakur Humein apse Kucho baat karni hay*
(I want to talk to you sir.)

Aditiya - remains silent and let her speak 

Gulabiya - (She Looks here and there and says)
*Je ka hay thakur Malak... Sugni kho gyi aur apne kucho kiya kyon nahiShocked... apne usey dundhne kahe nahi gaye?...
agar aap usey dundhte to wo apko milti thakur malak ko nahi..*
(what is this ...sugni was missing..and u did nothing..YShocked..
why didnt u go look for sugni ... if you had then you would have found her not vikram thakur)

Aditiya had nothing to say .. he tries to go but she stops him 

Gulbaiya -*Jawab Dijiye Chote thakur*
(reply me aditiya thakur)

*Jub Modi vikram thakur k sath wapis ayi thi...apne modi ko vikram thakur ke hawale kahe kiya chote thakurAngry... woh to apki dharam patni thi na thakur malak... apne hume kucho wachan diya tha bhul gaye ka?
(when my daughter came back with vikram thakur... you hand over her to vikram thakur... why ... she was your wife...you have promised me some thing...did you forget ...?)

Adi is shocked by her anger and accusations
thinking to him self - *does she know that sugni made this choice... some one has to tell us this...*

She continues -
**... je wachan k hum sugni ka hamesa khayal rakenge raksa karenge.. ka hua .. thakur malak jawab dijiye... humaye wachan kese tora thakur malak kese... aap to thakur hay aur thakur apna wachan kabhi nahi torte na* 
(the promise that you will look after her and protect her..what happend ..thakur reply me ..how did you break my promise ..how?...you thakur people dont break your promises rite ?)

Adi listening to what she says and  getting a irritated by her accusation about broken promise and was about to say something when MS comes in.

Gulabiya sees Maa saheb and goes outside.

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79payal7

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged

MS approaches Adi in the hall (as Gulabia goes outside), she looks at his clothes and as she comes near wrinkles her nose at the smell says -

Tumhe kya huwa? Asa lagta hai ke tum gobar ke takarah par gir gaye !! (what happended to you? You look like you fell on cow dung)

Ache ja kaar nahlo aur apka yeh kapda Ratan ko de do aur kaho seeda bahaar fak de (Ok go take a shower. And give these clothes to Ratan and tell him throw them outside)

As Adi walks up the stairs she looks back at the front door through which Gulabia had disappeared thinking to herself - mante hai ke yeh Sugni ki Maa hai, par phir bhi Aditya se aise baat kaar rahi thi jase uss par unka koi haq hai... aur kya anap sanap Vikram ke bare me bol rahi thi...(I know she is Sugni's mother but even so the way she was speaking to Adi as she has a right to speak to him how as she likes... and the way she was critising Vikram...)

MS stands there looking at the now empty doorway thoughtfully.

Scene Ends

Edited by payal7 - 25 April 2013 at 10:50am

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
1  hour later

Vickram is waking down the hall way when he sees  Adi coming out of his room. Vickram knows he has  a lot to  do  in building back  this bridge with Adi.

ADI  Suno.. . kya hum baath karsakte hain? kya  tum busy  hoon? ?

Adi  ...can we talk? Are you  busy

Edited by Vinnie79 - 25 April 2013 at 10:45am

rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Adi - Nahi mama jee main busy nahi hun ... main bus amu se milne jaa rah tha .. per aap ko kuch kehna tha .. tell me.. Kyaa baat hay ?

(No mama jee Im not busy .. I was just going to meet amrita.. but you wanted to say some thing .. what's the matter?)

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 10:56am

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79payal7

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Vickram:
 Yaha nahi...kamre mein chalte mein baath karte hain

Not here,   lets go in the room.

They  walk inside Adi's room. The two men stare at each other.

Adi there is  something I  have to say  to you...something I  neeed to say...

Edited by Vinnie79 - 25 April 2013 at 11:09am

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDpayal7ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Adi - yes mama jee tell me 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavenderJulieDpayal7

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
VickraM  takes a deep breath and says:

Adi, meney  tere saath bahut bura bartave ki hain, bahut  chote pooncha hain tum ko mainey...baahut  bura bhalla  kehidiya  tumko..
.( TVS remembers   All he did to adi, the business burning,  tauning him,  telling him he could not be his family.)

Shayd  mey  maarf karne ki layak nahi hoon...lakin  ho sake to mujhe maarf karde na!

He joins his hand together  as he looks at him with  genuine  regret...for all that they  lost between them.

Adni   I  have been very  cruel to you, in my  behaviour, I  have hurt you  deeply,  I  have said alot of bad things to you...Maybe I am not worth  your forgiveness...but i f you can   please  forgive me.

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDpayal7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top