ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

@ 

(EPISODE 14)

Directed By -
Advertising Manager -

those who missed old episodes can read them here... 
click on the episode no to read it

today we are starting episode no 14 ... Have fun !!!

Notice - due to Some Technical issues..
 we have decided to put 3 episodes per week ..

On sunday Ill start 1 episode which will continue till monday night
On tuesday ill start 1 episode which will continue till wednsday night
on tursday ill start 1 episode which will continue till friday night

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM COMMENTS ON THIS TREAD !!

Edited by ronshaan - 05 May 2013 at 2:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PSH season 2: Episode 14 - NO COMMENTS PLEASE" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
HELLO  friends  and  fellow  IF  members.  This is our very  own production  for  PSH season two, where we will attempt to bring life once again to a show we all love and miss.  I  invite all of you  to please  support  as it is done with a lot of love an dedication by  our very own  IF members. before we get started  I  would  like to make  a very  important request /Rule.

*  Please  refrain form commenting  on this thread unless you are playing a part of  one of the characters., but if you  like  what is being said  feel free to hit the like button.
 All your comments and  feed back which off course we would like to hear, call it our own TRP's  LOL   can be left at another thread made especially  for that. But  just for the sake of a smooth flow  keep this thread just the episode. Thank  You for your  understanding and Support.

* This is just a spoof and is intended for  fun.  we have no intention of offending any one and if we do we  aplogise, but trust you will take it in the spirit  it is intended as  that is  appreciation for a great TV  show concept!

:ALL CHARACTERS ARE FICTIONAL AND BARE NO RESEMBLANCE TO THE ACTORS PERSONALITY. ALL ACTORS ARE MEMBERS/FANS OF THE PHIR SUBAH HOGI FORUM 

Gulabiya 
Uma (Aditiya's mother, Gigi) 

http://www.klimischfamily.com/images/Introduction.gif
Bundel Khand,  the home of  Powerful Thakurs  who rule  the community  with their power and money.  It is  also  the home of the Bedia Tribe.   And the age old tradition of  Raai  dancing.  Over the years  this  Raai  tradition has gotten twisted , and what was once a dance of  joy and worship to the Gods  became one of entertainment and debauchery   to the Thakurs.
 Who Prey on the  poverty and helplessness of these  women.  Society  says  A thakur and a bedni  can never get married and for years it was a beleif that was  etched so deep that even the though of such a think caused a  shock!.
  Ohhh but  nothing is impossible, and Thakur Vickram Singh   proved that   when he fell in love with  and married a bedia  girl Sugni.  
 Sugni proved that it was possible when she deared to dream of marriage and a respectable life. Amidst all the oppositions and misunderstandings , they  finally  got married.  Today their marriage stands as an example  to society  that  you can  dear to dream! ... However not all are happy  with it. The community  is still  no accepting of such a relation, infact some people  are waitng to see it fall.
So can  Thakur Vickram Singh and Sugni's union stand the test of time and society.  Will this  Thakur Family  be able to change the minds of the others in the community... 
  Lets us find out  as we see if  this community  will say ...PHIR SUBAH HOGI...back ground music.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JulieD

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Next Morning

Adi returning from his morning jog
lost in his thoughts

*I can't forget her face when she looked so happy to meet with mama jee...she finely had that magic smile I loved always ...I wish I could Make amu smile and speak to me the way she did with mama jee... But how will I do it ?? what should I do .. hope I find a nice way and see her smiling*

Lost in his thoughts He did not notice what is ahead of him...He jogs... past the cow shed just as one of the workers is shoveling cow dung and Adi is hit with a full load on his chest LOL and it makes its way down to the ground ... *Adi thinking-*I Wont Leave you.. see what have you done to my cloths... are you mad .. can't u see what are you doing... you AngryHe is furiousAngry, his face gets angry, he clenches his fists and is about to blast the worker who is standing with bowed head when he hears a sound and looks up

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 5:21am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunnyroshirose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79payal7

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Amrita opens the door of the guest house, takes a deep breath and thinks its soo peaceful when she hears a sound and looks up. 

She tries not to laugh at the the sight of Adi because she can see he is very angry.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Adi looks up and he sees amu there watching at him

he Embarrassed thinks.. *Oh.. what are you doing aditiya she is watching u.. u fool* ... Looks up and smiles Smile 

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 5:59am

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79payal7

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
At Adi's rueful smile Amrita cannot control herself and she bursts into laughter. ROFL

They stare at each other her laughingROFL, him smilingBig smile.

Amrita hears her phone ringing and goes into answer it still chuckling to herself LOL.

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
He turns around at the servant and says -**throw another shovelful at me**Smile. The poor man is scared and looks at Adi in confusionConfused. Adi shakes his head and walks of towards the house.

Edited by ronshaan - 25 April 2013 at 6:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDpayal7

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
The servant looks back and forth between Adi's receding back and the door to the guest house, shaking his head. Still looking confused, he turns to his task muttering to himself "amir log" (the ways of the wealthy)

Edited by payal7 - 25 April 2013 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993JulieDronshaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top