Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,
              I am back with a new VM.It is a short VM on the song Phir le aya Dil from the movie Barfi.The song has been suggested by SaamyaSmileDo watch and let me know how it is.Here's the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z7mM-N6u_s

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

enchanted23IshaqzaadeOneThatGotAway.Rinnie.ablazedmelodyMR21chweetumanzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Kesar-Gulaal VM :Phir le aya Dil" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
hi mini..thanks for making this..loved it..especially the dhol part..and giving  the whole vm a happy feel..i love tis song and u chose the scenes so wellTongue ..the beginning was too good..thats my fav scene 

Edited by nneeiill - 24 April 2013 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzmanzilmukul

OneThatGotAway

IF-Rockerz

OneThatGotAway

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
This is why I love the Gulaal forum. 

Har koi mere favourite gaanon pe VMs banaata hai !!! First JZee and Anu and now you !

I cannot thank you enough for making this VM ... cuz yeh mera BOHOT his favourite gaana hai and bohot kam log hai jinn par iska proper VM ban sakta hai ... very few couples lack that sorta depth .. So thank you for this ... Very nice VM ... keep it up Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minizzmanzilmukul

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nneeiill

hi mini..thanks for making this..loved it..especially the dhol part..and giving  the whole vm a happy feel..i love tis song and u chose the scenes so wellTongue ..the beginning was too good..thats my fav scene 

awww I am so happy that you liked it.I was a little nervous about it but your comment made me smile.I love that dhol scene.I always try to get that in somehow in most of my VMsLOLyeh le ek badi si jhappi for suggesting this beautiful song Hug

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

This is why I love the Gulaal forum. 

Me too and it's so great to see the forum being so active even after all this time.I am loving your posts especially your post about the characters of Kesar-Gulaal and their relationship on pg 3.You have explained it so beautifully.I loved it.

Har koi mere favourite gaanon pe VMs banaata hai !!! First JZee and Anu and now you !

I cannot thank you enough for making this VM ... cuz yeh mera BOHOT his favourite gaana hai and bohot kam log hai jinn par iska proper VM ban sakta hai ... very few couples lack that sorta depth .. So thank you for this ... Very nice VM ... keep it up Thumbs Up

awww Thank you so much for the appreciationHugI agree about the lack of emotional depth in most of the couples on television today.Gulaal-Kesar jodi was definitely one of the rare couples who had a very complex relationship and every time you watch one of their scenes you can come up with different interpretations.I so miss this coupleCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OneThatGotAway

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
oh man how cool is thtStar i m in love again with this lovely couple thanks minizz for this lovely vm acutally i never knew the male version of this song Embarrassed thanks to you and now this is going in my current fav list ...needless to say its plainly awesomeClapClapClap

minizz

minizz

IF-Rockerz

minizz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arti07

oh man how cool is thtStar i m in love again with this lovely couple thanks minizz for this lovely vm acutally i never knew the male version of this song Embarrassed thanks to you and now this is going in my current fav list ...needless to say its plainly awesomeClapClapClap

ArtiHugThank you so much.You know what I was in a fix as to which version to choose cause I loved the female version too.It would have been perfect for Gulaal but the problem was it was too long for me.I wanted a shorter version but could not get it anywhere so finally chose this version which is a slower version of the original song.

arti07

arti07

IF-Sizzlerz

arti07

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minizz

Originally posted by arti07

ArtiHugThank you so much.You know what I was in a fix as to which version to choose cause I loved the female version too.It would have been perfect for Gulaal but the problem was it was too long for me.I wanted a shorter version but could not get it anywhere so finally chose this version which is a slower version of the original song.

glad u did coz this male version suits him so well

minizz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top