Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

~~Happy Birthday Hiddenstar- thank you pg. 26!!

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

HELLO SHALLO ALL PLEASE TURN YOUR SPEAKERS ON  SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY THE MUSIC AND  PARTY!!

Hello shallo all!! its me Jessy B and my jaan wanting your attention as we celebrate a bindaas girls bday!! 

She crushes Salman Khan (and needs to down it down as hes taken) 
and needs to just go gaga on her hubby SRK!!
Who is this girl  its none other than
drum roll!!!...!!

HiddenStar (Priyanka)

Since its your birthday you can have a dance with Salman but then need to return him sharp midnight!!

⭐️

And heres Heres her special cake

Alright members Dj JessyB in the house so its Time to Pump up the volume and get the party going!!

Time to party and wish the bday girl!!

My Message and treats 

Wat_up(Jasmine/Jess)

⭐️⭐️
Happy Birthday,

wat_up Jasmine(Jess)

prees close girl dosts !!

Meera

Sania

simmi

👏

saddia khan

San

Now the guys and their dance and music
nick, maroon

Munna, new nova, robin

DB

DB chilling out seeing a Kareena movie

sameer and his date 

Presents

Bday siggy

And Please Enjoy Our Special Spicy Indian Buffet 🥳

OKAY GUYS PARTY TIME!!
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meera1101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
reserved 😎

Edit

For now, listen to this music

happy birthday to pri

happy birthday to the lady don of IF 🤗 I love you so much pri 🤗 thank you so much for being a part of virtual world and making it even more beautiful...ur really special to all of us! Whenever im in problem, ur always there to help me out! Ur someone who is always there to support ur friends! ur one of the most genuine, caring and fun loving person over here mwahhh! 

I know you dont like ur b'day 🥱 but you cant expect us not to do anything LOL i gotta know about ur b'day on such a short notice that I couldn't even do anything special and also im useless when jt comes to creativity 😳 so asked jess to make ur bday thread as i was very sure she can do full justice abd do a wonderful job 😎

I missed you so bad here on IF glad U got ur id back...now band bajao Salman haters 😉 and rock here! MWAHH! ur someone who is very close to me! I always love talking to you 😳 and im sure you will be here for me like a true friend whenever I need you 🤗  ❤️ you better come online today :/ 

comeback soon and hope U do ur best in ur exams 🤗 love you always! Here are ur gifts from me, tho I dont know how to make it but asked my friend aashi to make it for you...so thank you so much aashi for such gorgeous stuff, I loved it and im sure, my friend pri will love it too :)

Edited by .MohitKiMeera - 11 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPY BDAY PREE😃Edited by DB_reloaded - 11 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
jess edit the title and write 'b'day post - under construction' or something? so that mods wont close it since you're gonna edit in some hours na
wat_up thumbnail

My Song Dedication:
jasmine/Jess

>[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBHd4omXrJw[/YOUTUBE]

🥳 🥳 bhangra time 😎 😎 <

sanias message
"Happy Birthday to my special friend pri..mauh. Many many returns of the day. *hugs & kises* You are very special to me & i cant tell u how much. You are my everything sweetheart, darling, jaanu maanu & meri jaan. I still remember how we met on IF haha b/c of our salshah lol do u remember we were so crazy here ahh i miss old days. That was the best gift & how we got so much close & i miss u so so much. And what special is on ur birthday u got ur ID bk i told u right u will get ur ID bk haan. & thanks to mods to for giving ur id bk. Im so happy for u. Now u can come here baby. :-) And where the hell are u? Its ur birthday at least come today naa. I know u dont like ur birthday neither do I? But for ur friends be happy its ur birthday. U dont know how much I miss u. Without u my life is so boring come fast & bring colors to my life. Plzz aaj ke din hi aa jao plz. I wont be here at least ur other friends are here they will be happy & i will be happy too :-) You know that right i love u so much so plz forgive me whenever i did not listen to u. I know u dont like to see me sad & im sorry for not listening to u. Ok . And u better enjoy ur birthday. Because of this day u came into my life & i love u n i can go & on forever lol. But I will stop it here darling. Its ur birthday so u better celebrated today or at least go out with ur friends on this day. When u come bk i want to know wat u did it n that in details:-) u better say u did something :-P you're such a sweetheart. Im not here with u today & i feel bad but dont worry next year i will make it up. Agar mein kahan na hoye to just send me msg. Phir milange. I hope to see u soon. *hugs* n tc. Happy Birthday once again darling. Bhool mat jana & dont leave. I love u. Take care.

Jess(I) and all your dosts wish you a very happy bday enjoy!!

Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail
since its a bday of a Salman fan, we need to make it an atbb thread :D
once we are done editing,  either of us can PM mod to make this thread sticky!
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow superawesome...its her bday...she got unbanned...and here we'll celebrate her bday today...🥳

A big yayyy...
Meera1101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

Wow superawesome...its her bday...she got unbanned...and here we'll celebrate her bday today...🥳

A big yayyy...

I just saw, how amazing she got her id back today only 😎
wat_up thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrsimisam

A big yayyy...

Great you were able to locate it
Edited by wat_up - 11 years ago
Meera1101 thumbnail

Edit

Lets celebrate and spam 😆
Edited by .MohitKiMeera - 11 years ago