Views

Users

Frequent Posters

springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: AttractiveAdya

^^ Echo  your  Thoughts.

lol..I think it would have been better if I had your talent of just summing it all up in one line..haha:)
nonetheless, thank you for agreeing!:)
Swaggerr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpixie

I understand what you're saying! I feel like all I'm doing after joining this forum is either fangirling or trying to defend the chracters..hahah;) But I'm not going to defend ranveer but just show you my perspective on the situation. I know it does seem like ranveer still hasn't learned to appreciate panchi in his life, but in his own way he has. First, when the show started, he used to take her completely for granted, sure he was possessive about her but that didn't mean that he fully realized her worth in his life. We saw the ayesha track, and then the accident, and there we saw the utmost importance panchi holds in his life. From there on, he was mature, he patched up with Kd, helped kiya and tried to win back panchi in his life. And then the whole mms fiasco happened, the step he took towards kd by extending his hand for friendship and doing something good for him back fired. I know there were alot of things in play here, but I am just talking from his perspective. That gave him a big hit because he had genuinely wanted to do something good for Kd, Kd's words hurt him even more. I know he doesn't show it alot, but he is a ultimately a lonely soul and so when something like this happens to him, he can't help but hate the person who did that to him. So, he is really not butting in between kiya and kd, it's more like he is showing his hatred towards kd in every way possible. But, Now he is moved past that as has Kd. 

Moving on to your point about panchi, in season 2, he kind of started ignoring her again, but here I will say that it's because he is so engrossed in his hatred that he can't see anything else around him. He only saw KD and the need to beat him and all the while panchi was the neutral party here. So he couldn't even share his pain with her because even though panchi would have listened, she wouldn't have completely thought from his perspective because she knew KD wasn't wrong. And I'm guessing you wrote this after seeing today's episode, did you see how he talked about panchi and what he said about her? And also how he hugged her? He missed her, even when he doesn't realize it, he really can't function even a day without her..And that goes to saw you how much he truly loves her, as just a friend or someone much more..we don't know as of yet..

And I see your point in that panchi deserves someone who loves her back, someone who appreciates her even more, and see ranveer is still in that character growth period. We haven't ever seen him in love before, whatever he had with ayesha was not love, so if he does start loving her, I'm sure he will make her feel like she is luckiest girl in the world. Even as a friend, I think he does no less as making her feel good about herself, I think it's more panchi's insecurities that get the better of her...I hope I made some sense here! And about veeni! I know it does feel a little wierd for him to love her, but he has never seen panchi in that girlfriend light, he has always seen her as a buddy. All the while, rukmini is someone completely new. It all makes sense when you step a bit in his shoes, but all of us have new and renewed rahi hope as of today!:)) So Ranveer will definitely move past the whole buddy phase with panchi and see her for herself and most importantly as just a girl! <3

Wow, this is the most I've ever written for a comment..hope you don't mind..lol;)

I haven't watched today's episode due to school and stuff. Your hints seem like it will be wonderful episode :D
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YUP! It very much is!!! I'm sure you will love it!!! ðŸ˜³
All of us were going delirious after watching it..hahah:)