nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Why KHTV is being pulled off air despite having okay trps compared to other Sony shows!
First of all maintaining trps wouldn't be hard for mata if she stopped showing us unrealistic vamps
My mother had an "other woman" in her life too
But my stepmom wasn't a psycho
Most other women are not
They might be evil and jealous etc
But murderer is hardly ever the case
This show was supposed to be "realistic"
Okay and then after the divorce and everything
Mona could be shown as the single mother
But no she was shown as the wife who was still fighting with the other woman
Worse of all , vineet was introduced but when audiences loved him
He was set aside from the whole scene
Then Pradeep died and Mona rejected vineet
But now she is marrying jatin
She didn't marry anyone because she still loved Pradeep
Understandable
But we are tortured with continuous avenging scenes
What is Anushka even seeking revenge for
It's so unrealistic
Now even anushka's daughter is all set to be the other woman in bulbul's life
Thank god the show is going off air or else we would be seeing sacrifices and endless stories which would never make sense
Heard mata is launching yet another show
I hope she learns a lesson and stop feeding is these storylines Edited by ilovedhanjanird - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Why KHTV is being pulled off air despite having okay trps compared to other Sony shows!
First of all maintaining trps wouldn't be hard for mata if she stopped showing us unrealistic vamps
My mother had an "other woman" in her life too
But my stepmom wasn't a psycho
Most other women are not
They might be evil and jealous etc
But murderer is hardly ever the case
This show was supposed to be "realistic"
Okay and then after the divorce and everything
Mona could be shown as the single mother
But no she was shown as the wife who was still fighting with the other woman
Worse of all , vineet was introduced but when audiences loved him
He was set aside from the whole scene
Then Pradeep died and Mona rejected vineet
But now she is marrying jatin
She didn't marry anyone because she still loved Pradeep
Understandable
But we are tortured with continuous avenging scenes
What is Anushka even seeking revenge for
It's so unrealistic
Now even anushka's daughter is all set to be the other woman in bulbul's life
Thank god the show is going off air or else we would be seeing sacrifices and endless stories which would never make sense
Heard mata is launching yet another show
I hope she learns a lesson and stop feeding is these storylines

Totally agree with the part in bold. I will add : Thank God Mona doesn't have to do this stupid show which is an insult to her talent!!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am pretty surprised she sticked around for so long
This show had a lot of potential
It's very sad
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This show is kahani of lost potential.  Kekta at her worst.
par kab? WHEN? I can't wait anymore! It should go off next week...not another month ðŸ˜­
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As someone who is new to Sony TV (only got it for Chhan Chhan) I'm surprised to see the reactions here. I understand that when it comes to the past storyline I'm not in a position to comment but I've really enjoyed the last month of this show. The characters seem real to me. Even Anushka because there are real psycho people out there who see the world the way they want to. All the actors know their job and are doing it wll from the youngest to the eldest. I love the sweetness of the Mona-Jatin relationship and the beauty of the BulBul-Vihaan relationship - last night's episode was excellent. After Sanaya Irani, Sargun Mehta has become my favorite Indian TV actress. It's a shame that the show is ending as it is one that I'm enjoying for what it is today.
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jake1

As someone who is new to Sony TV (only got it for Chhan Chhan) I'm surprised to see the reactions here. I understand that when it comes to the past storyline I'm not in a position to comment but I've really enjoyed the last month of this show. The characters seem real to me. Even Anushka because there are real psycho people out there who see the world the way they want to. All the actors know their job and are doing it wll from the youngest to the eldest. I love the sweetness of the Mona-Jatin relationship and the beauty of the BulBul-Vihaan relationship - last night's episode was excellent. After Sanaya Irani, Sargun Mehta has become my favorite Indian TV actress. It's a shame that the show is ending as it is one that I'm enjoying for what it is today.

me too new to the story and loving the Vihaan and ulul story very much...don't want the show to end and agree that they should stop this revenge drama and move on to some other interesting track in parallel to ViBu's journey ..
rahilsfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jake1

Honestly speaking, the show ended for me with Pradeep's death.. story till then was good and realistic.. post leap they are just dragging it.. Mona -Jatin track does not even come close to Mona-Vineet track ...
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rahilsfan

Honestly speaking, the show ended for me with Pradeep's death.. story till then was good and realistic.. post leap they are just dragging it.. Mona -Jatin track does not even come close to Mona-Vineet track ...

Understand your pov but I haven't had a chance to go back and watch earlier episodes so I have nothing to compare it to. I'm enjoying it for what it is today. I understand that the Anushka revenge track has been there pretty much from the beginning so perhaps the need is for a new villain or perhaps a season 2 with a 5 year leap and concentrating on Vihaan-Bulbul.