reintroducing myself

gungun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello

I had been member of this forum as some of u may remember, had not been active for quite a long time. Would like to know all the new members and catch with rest of you people. A little more info i would lyk to divulge m die hard AY fan.

P.S planning to write ay fanfic, would love to recieve suggestions from your side
Edited by gungun - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey gun!! OMG! You're here after such a long time!! It's so good to see you! How are you doing? 
Welcome back!πŸ€— It always feels AWESOME to have old AY/Remix fans back on this forumπŸ˜³πŸ€—

And yes yes yes...write! I want more AY fics 
rega24 thumbnail
Hi Gungun, Me Rega here... big fan of Ashi...Welcome backπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Yes ofcourse.plzzz write fanfic on AY.it would b gr8πŸ˜ƒ I love to read fanfic on Remix
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heloo gungun, when i came here as new member i never saw you active but sometimes i read old topic of this forum and there i saw you..  there was soo many other members too but all are inactive now, but its nice to see you here again...
and i m simi,
Riya_16 thumbnail
Hi!! Gungun!! This is Riya...well I won't call myself a new member on IF but on RF I'm 9 months old...πŸ˜‰. But I have been a regular viewer of REMIX when it was first aired on STAR ONE in 2004! Since then I'm a HUGEEE
AY pankha, air-condition, whatever u want u can call me.😊