Punar Vivah

PV Ending/New season/New Cast : Discuss Here (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 36

fromsuji

Groupbie

fromsuji

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
HI guys, its been four days but still there is no official confirmation from neither the channel nor the PH. We hope the news should be a rumour... Even in India-Forum also there is no such news about that. Also Mittals audio speech could be a fake. Whatever it may they could have posted this in their FB. Why they didnt do so?  I think the Mittals are going to give a new show without disturbing PV. Becos there are other shows in Zee tv which are in queue to go off air. Why cant we take like that?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

booglemeenadsouzaCATCHING_EYE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV Ending/New season/New Cast : Discuss Here (Page 7)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AntaresVega

Goldie

AntaresVega

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityanka

Life is all about moving on...live in present...but have really anybody never thought about his/her future. If a future against our wish comes to haunt our present it seriously hurts but still we have to move on and we all especially me trying the same though don't how much time it will take to come out of this...Lesson for life (at least for me) don't invest yourself emotionally too much on uncertain, artificial and temporary things. Take entertainment as only entertainment...nothing more nothing less then you will not ever feel dishearten like thisBroken HeartCry

Agree if we get so disheartened for this, what about other problems in real life?

leenukiguru

IF-Rockerz

leenukiguru

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
can any one say when pv will end in weeks or in a month plz say i don't want it to end in weeks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anithu

prettyji

IF-Dazzler

prettyji

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
i'm sooo sad

meenadsouza

veenathan

veenathan

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I want to see Gurmeet Every day
It will take time to see him back
I miss PV

meenadsouza

meenadsouza

meenadsouza

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
To be honest this is the only show I love  and watch 2-3  times daily with repeat telecast. Earlier  I  started watching so many TV shows but gave up after watching 2-3 months as either they have turned meaning less or boring. I have watched Geet (from midway) till the end just coz of Gurmeet as I love his acting.  I was so glad that Gurmeet is in Punar Vivaah and I started watching this show without missing a single episode.  I started liking Kratika, her beauty, acting, smile and everything in her and I am really a very big fan of her today after Gurmeet.   Now that No more  PV of Gurmeet-Kratika and so I have nothing to watch on TV.  I am really so sad today and my heart cries in pain as I am going to miss both these awesome actors and the lovely storyline which conveyed social message.  I lost my husband in the month of July and I was unable to watch PV due to my mental state and to come out of my depression I downloaded and watched this show after a month.   I am not watching any serials or TV shows except the dance series only Gurmeet 's performance as I still suffer the loss of my husband and I can very well understand how deep is the grief when you loose someone dear to your heart. 
Anyway, I wish Gurmeet-Kratika all the best in their future career and I will miss them loads but love, adore and remember this Punar Vivah Jodi throughout my life.    Gurmeet-Kratika rocked Punar Vivaah as Yash-Aarti and hats off to their outstanding performance.
I am gonna miss all others (superb star cast) specially cute kids Ansh, Palak and Payal and wishing them a bright future.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousAS4ever4lovepickachu

anu93

IF-Sizzlerz

anu93

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leeguru

can any one say when pv will end in weeks or in a month plz say i don't want it to end in weeks

Mittals in audio confirmation said ArYa story to end in 3 weeks or month...
So we can assume last week of May!

uluvmg

IF-Rockerz

uluvmg

Posted: 28 April 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
ZA Production News
Buzzing Hot: Karan Grover & Aamna Shariff to do Punar Vivah?
The latest update from a very reliable source that Karan Grover and Aamna Shariff has also been offered to play the leads of the new storyline of Punar Vivah, Aamna was last seen as lead in (Honge Judaa Na Hum), which didn't really do well, while Karan Grover worked earlier with Zee TV... Let's see what happen... Stay tune for more updates!

Very sad to hear  PV ending & will starts with New casts for new season.. Cry the serial has to end some other day but can't see to end so early...& I know with PV ending Gurmeet will move on to better in future for Bollywood to sign a movie...ClapSo Best of Luck to Gurmeet & Kratika for their future...Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FlagmeenadsouzaAntaresVegaNishta06

Post Reply New Post

Go to top