Punar Vivah

PV Ending/New season/New Cast : Discuss Here (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 36

jaanmaryjose

jaanmaryjose

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
no wrds yaar!!iam reallie depressd...:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PV Ending/New season/New Cast : Discuss Here (Page 5)" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gurruluv

IF-Rockerz

Gurruluv

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
plz mod ji I don wanna loose my old PV forum Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YashDasGuptaFanlulujjjj

-VishaD-

Viewbie

-VishaD-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
So is this version of PV with GC and Kratika really coming to an end? After YMGGK ended, this was the show i started watching and its sad that its going to end. Not sure if i would watch the new version but this version will certainly be missed and i'm glad i was able to provide written updates and doing the NL for this show Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CATCHING_EYEYashDasGuptaFanFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpickachuSri_Radha

-Thabassum-

IF-Stunnerz

-Thabassum-

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hmm let see
who are all wrapped for new version..

lulujjjj

palbhar

IF-Rockerz

palbhar

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Aarya are like family members...will miss them A LOT!!!!!

lulujjjj

Alamelu

IF-Dazzler

Alamelu

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Am feeling terrible.  but have a question, when do the actors get to know about the plans of PH??? Looks like everyone else know it and the actors still do not...

lulujjjj

boogle

boogle

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laiba4evs

Personally I think there's so many avenues and plots they could explore
Wishing the best to the cast
Hope they get even more greater roles after this

I agree! They could pursue a storyline about Pardi and Pratik trying to have a baby, whether it's through IVF, surrogacy, or adoption. They could have a storyline about Vedika secretly dating someone and ArYa find out. There could be a storyline of Arpita's parents coming for a visit to see Palak and Payal and seeing how they view Aarti as a mother. Or they could have a storyline where it's Arpita's birthday and Yash doesn't want to celebrate because he doesn't want to make Aarti feel bad, but Aarti wants him to celebrate.

You know what, forget the new cast. How about all the members of the forum get together and make their own version of Punar Vivah with the current cast. Someone call GC! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Violet123CATCHING_EYElulujjjjpickachu

prityanka

prityanka

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boogle

Originally posted by laiba4evs

Personally I think there's so many avenues and plots they could explore
Wishing the best to the cast
Hope they get even more greater roles after this

I agree! They could pursue a storyline about Pardi and Pratik trying to have a baby, whether it's through IVF, surrogacy, or adoption. They could have a storyline about Vedika secretly dating someone and ArYa find out. There could be a storyline of Arpita's parents coming for a visit to see Palak and Payal and seeing how they view Aarti as a mother. Or they could have a storyline where it's Arpita's birthday and Yash doesn't want to celebrate because he doesn't want to make Aarti feel bad, but Aarti wants him to celebrate.

You know what, forget the new cast. How about all the members of the forum get together and make their own version of Punar Vivah with the current cast. Someone call GC! LOL

@ Black
...hahaha...I think great minds think alike. I was just thinking the sameLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL telepathy connection I guessLOLLOLLOL If I was PH or channel head, I would have definitely continued this PV with Aarya. If any CVs would not able to think future story line...I must have done my own version of PV...and believe me I will not let you people downLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...But sadly...no chanceCryCryCryCryCryCry 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

booglenan0102FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpickachuSri_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top