hmm let see
who are all wrapped for new version..

Oh no Can't even imagine any other pair except Aarya
No PV without gurmeet and kratika, great and natural pair
love them going to miss them badly.
prityanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Life is all about moving on...live in present...but have really anybody never thought about his/her future. If a future against our wish comes to haunt our present it seriously hurts but still we have to move on and we all especially me trying the same though don't how much time it will take to come out of this...Lesson for life (at least for me) don't invest yourself emotionally too much on uncertain, artificial and temporary things. Take entertainment as only entertainment...nothing more nothing less then you will not ever feel dishearten like this💔😭
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
not watching pv2
only gurika
miyasingh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i will miss Aarya and i do not want it to finish.season 2 will not be the same like season 1
ns1970 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm so angry sad and so emotional about this my first Indian serial that i fell in love with and all because of Gurmeet and Kratika they are both very good actors but i know with there part ending they will move on to better in future and personal I WILL NOT BE LOOKING AT THIS AND A LOT OF MY FRIENDS WILL NOT LOOK AT IT BECAUSE OF yash and aarti
fromsuji thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI guys, its been four days but still there is no official confirmation from neither the channel nor the PH. We hope the news should be a rumour... Even in India-Forum also there is no such news about that. Also Mittals audio speech could be a fake. Whatever it may they could have posted this in their FB. Why they didnt do so?  I think the Mittals are going to give a new show without disturbing PV. Becos there are other shows in Zee tv which are in queue to go off air. Why cant we take like that?

AntaresVega thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prityanka

Life is all about moving on...live in present...but have really anybody never thought about his/her future. If a future against our wish comes to haunt our present it seriously hurts but still we have to move on and we all especially me trying the same though don't how much time it will take to come out of this...Lesson for life (at least for me) don't invest yourself emotionally too much on uncertain, artificial and temporary things. Take entertainment as only entertainment...nothing more nothing less then you will not ever feel dishearten like this💔😭

Agree if we get so disheartened for this, what about other problems in real life?
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
can any one say when pv will end in weeks or in a month plz say i don't want it to end in weeks
veenathan thumbnail
I want to see Gurmeet Every day
It will take time to see him back
I miss PV