Chhan Chhan

ITA AWARDS ~ All Disc. Here [note - p.109] (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 131

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvuKhushi

Originally posted by P.Srinivas

These award nominations are not working for me.when ever try to signup with my two email ids they are saying that you already used it.Can any one help in this matter.I would like to vote Sanaya

Then I think you have already created an account on that site. Even i got that message coz i created account to nominate Sanaya and others..

Now you should know the password to login.
If you use same password for all try that else try forgot password option if they have...

if both doesn't work then on your email page there is a search box na.. on that type "IndianTellyAwards.com" and click search. It will list all the mails related to this.

.Thanks So ican vote only two times na with my two ids.Icannot vote multiple times right?

Edited by P.Srinivas - 25 April 2013 at 1:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITA AWARDS ~ All Disc. Here [note - p.109] (Page 7)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LuvuKhushi

IF-Sizzlerz

LuvuKhushi

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

These award nominations are not working for me.when ever try to signup with my two email ids they are saying that you already used it.Can any one help in this matter.I would like to vote Sanaya

Then I think you have already created an account on that site. Even i got that message coz i created account to nominate Sanaya and others..

If you use same password for all try that else try forgot password option if they have...

if both doesn't work then on your email page there is a search box na.. on that type "IndianTellyAwards.com" and click search. It will list all the mails related to this.

.Thanks So ican vote only two times na with my two ids.Icannot vote multiple times right?

ya It wont allow you to vote multiple times.
if 2 accounts then 2 votes only... but spread this to everyone so that many people will vote. write about ITA awards  on Sanaya's profile also.

P.Srinivas

AnaBeatriz

AnaBeatriz

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
thank you dear 

LuvuKhushi

cruze

IF-Stunnerz

cruze

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
thank u so much For  the info.
n voted for our princess Sanaya Thumbs Up

LuvuKhushi

P.Srinivas

IF-Rockerz

P.Srinivas

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

ya It wont allow you to vote multiple times.
if 2 accounts then 2 votes only... but spread this to everyone so that many people will vote. write about ITA awards  on Sanaya's profile also.
  ok.I did my voting,Hope fully Sanaya will win this time.This is the great chance to us to make her win this time,If ww are not able to make her win It will be shame for us.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 25 April 2013 at 2:28am

LuvuKhushi

Serenade

Serenade

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
voted 

CrazyAmie

IF-Stunnerz

CrazyAmie

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Do we have to vote on this site also?