Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

India-Forums

ITA AWARDS ~ All Disc. Here [note - p.109] (Page 6)

CrazyAmie IF-Stunnerz
CrazyAmie
CrazyAmie

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Please someone with twitter account post it at teamsanny and teamsarun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

showviewerLuvuKhushi

Ginny_5 Newbie
Ginny_5
Ginny_5

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
done...thanks..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvuKhushi

SanayaIsBest IF-Rockerz
SanayaIsBest
SanayaIsBest

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Wil vote multiple times with different ids.

We have to get her an award this year

spate22LuvuKhushi

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Guys! V have never been able to do anything for sanaya while she worked hard 4 IPK,God has given us a final chance. Plz take a few min n vote,if needed, just in sanaya's category. Sanaya has many disadvantages - her show has ended,some of her so-called fans have shifted base etc,yet she has the biggest fan clubs amongst the ladies both in IF and FB,so plz try to spread the message. Also if u have frnz in MJHT and IPKKND forum...those who do like sanz,plz ask them too. And if u have multiple e-mail IDs,plz use those too. Yes,at the end of the day,results may not be acc to public poll as it generally happens,but it's worth giving a shot.

spate22LuvuKhushi

whiterose29 IF-Stunnerz
whiterose29
whiterose29

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Will get on this work now! Cool

Thanks for letting me know about this DhanuWa! Hug

LuvuKhushi

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

These award nominations are not working for me.when ever try to signup with my two email ids they are saying that you already used it.Can any one help in this matter.I would like to vote Sanaya

LuvuKhushi

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

These award nominations are not working for me.when ever try to signup with my two email ids they are saying that you already used it.Can any one help in this matter.I would like to vote Sanaya

Then I think you have already created an account on that site. Even i got that message coz i created account to nominate Sanaya and others..

Now you should know the password to login.
If you use same password for all try that else try forgot password option if they have...

if both doesn't work then on your email page there is a search box na.. on that type "IndianTellyAwards.com" and click search. It will list all the mails related to this.

P.Srinivas

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrlpam

Guys! V have never been able to do anything for sanaya while she worked hard 4 IPK,God has given us a final chance. Plz take a few min n vote,if needed, just in sanaya's category. Sanaya has many disadvantages - her show has ended,some of her so-called fans have shifted base etc,yet she has the biggest fan clubs amongst the ladies both in IF and FB,so plz try to spread the message. Also if u have frnz in MJHT and IPKKND forum...those who do like sanz,plz ask them too. And if u have multiple e-mail IDs,plz use those too. Yes,at the end of the day,results may not be acc to public poll as it generally happens,but it's worth giving a shot.

well said Thumbs Up I know it is turf but still we can make it.. together we can make her win...
everyone... just spread about this voting to everyone you know and whom will do for Sanaya or for you.

Go to top