Chhan Chhan

ITA AWARDS ~ All Disc. Here [note - p.109] (Page 126)

Post Reply New Post

Page 126 of 131

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Fighting for something like this ok in my book!! They have to change!! Thumbs Up Gopi winning over Utkarsha Naik?!! Get real!! Sanaya losing to Sandhya?!! For real?!! Dead Abhaas losing to whomever!! Confused And IPK not getting nomination even though it's so popular?!! What the...?!!Angry

Shreya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ITA AWARDS ~ All Disc. Here [note - p.109] (Page 126)" in Chhan Chhan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Oh and I forgot Barun, no nomination?!! Please!! Ermm

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Barun_Feverprincessunara

SanayaIsBest

IF-Rockerz

SanayaIsBest

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Guys, there are a few anti-sanaya comments I saw on the FB page, referring to her as dog and her ans as dog fans...
I am nt liking this...

Edited by SanayaIsBest - 06 May 2013 at 8:29am

-Nuzrath-

Goldie

-Nuzrath-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Fighting for something like this ok in my book!! They have to change!! Thumbs Up Gopi winning over Utkarsha Naik?!! Get real!! Sanaya losing to Sandhya?!! For real?!! Dead Abhaas losing to whomever!! Confused And IPK not getting nomination even though it's so popular?!! What the...?!!Angry

Shreya

i still don't  get their "basic criteria"AngryAngry
if they don't give off air show
they should not nominated ipk first
like they did for  Parichay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22stg1CrazyAmieprincessunara

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

Guys, there are a few anti-sanaya comments I saw on the FB page, referring to her as dog and her ans as dog fans...
I am nt liking this...

Must be that girl from DABH forum who answered me back by talking about dogs, dogs when referring to Sanaya!! Angry

Shreya

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanayaIsBest

I am nt liking this...

I say report her immediately!! AngryLOL

Shreya

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
What's the difference between a cow and a dog?!!  I  know too mean!! LOL

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

stg1

IF-Rockerz

stg1

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
i am still shocked by the blatant ridiculousness of all the winning results, HOW stupid do they think the online public r? Angry  but i read on fb that shashi mittal, the producer of lamp wick, was on the jury! what the heck, dont know if this is really true but if it is, it explains a hell of a lot. 

also, analysing all the shows that won, they pretty much gave at least one award to the #1 and #2 trp show on every single channel apart from on sp (7 awards, 4 different shows with 4 for lamp wick) and on colours which got awards for 5 different shows! 

there is no way online voting will get u such an evenly balanced winners list across all channels, the top 3 or 4 popular shows and actors would have got most of the votes and the results would have been skewed in their favour. jury awards on the other hand would have got u exactly such a result, with the organisers trying to keep every channel and top trp shows ph's happy - this just says it all!    

ok, off to rant some more on fb and send some more 'unhappy' emails! Tongue  hmmm, they seem to have deleted their 'calm down' status and all the wonderful replies they got for it, they really shouldn't have mentioned sarun there at all  Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top