Page   of 29
Page 2 Page 29

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Edited by -Anky- - 25 April 2013 at 11:58am

The following 91 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995mimizzDazzlerdivarinkubathija12lovely222Anky_PMLove_shantugauri07amipatel2Wantubakpinkypanrockshans1998venusrockzgrungta11--devilish--Molly.SwaronMiss_wannabeAfshan9sakshiswaron_Deepika_-Araina-Nehal92CHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arsha-SanjanasmileysmiAnomic_lonervrushanharshi...CryBaby...d3fan4evashivi_reylovermuzzy_skswaronlandmegsyshelly_ArshaTan.vish.Krakhiankita-Girlz-Rule-vaishu88Neha_KR--Kshitz--Arshaliciouszona_malikjas112krasforeversakshibshah--RAINA--.....pujan.....PunjabiKudi_17sanjana_D3Pinkpearly_bellaSwan_Effaciousgupta.aditi20aTTiTude_dIvAPumpkinnNxt_rockstar..nams..shaffy_arshayogini64prateek.007nj_SRKholicpratik54000blush...euphoria..Mihi4VruShan--Destiny--swaronswaronSwaRon_rocksAngelic.x.ChaosKriShaReYamSuni1986--Simren--glmorous_divachand91swathi_swaronBorn2DanceAquilia_Aditianjali22HetuChaseVSsnigdha_arshabluelashesdancersqueenlovely7010.PheonixFire...DamonCrazy..-Ocean.eyes-SuckerPunch.-Suni-nature2aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Readers Vs. Writers" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Lets start.

Okay u guy remember sometime back we made a similar topic. Well its similar but this one is highly writing-reading oriented.

Every person has a set of fav writers. As in who would u read even if u were asked in sleep to read. Many a times it overshadows everything else? So any writer u have do tell.

There are writers who attempt wide arena topic. So who do u think is one? List it out.

Now lets come to main theme.

As anki di already told what it is about lets elaborate a little.

1. We won't say a continuing work but OS theme would be preferred. It can be a what if's series. A basic what if not due to some character ending. Like for example what if Swaron didn't go for trial confession but an actual one. Or what if KR directly confessed and made it public.

2. Suggest themes u wanna see stories written on. Like u have some concept eating ur head out. It helps writers suffering with blocks and also give out some fair amount of idea.

3.Readers please explain the topic if u r suggesting. If u wanna give a vague outline just specify what u want.

4. This is not to demean anyone. A healthy discussion please. No bashing nothing. Fun is allowed to encourage someone but within limits. Coz a writer at the end of the day has their own comfy zone. Its good to step out of it but if it is taking toll then don't do it.

5. Some maybe busy. So that would be considered. Please try to participate though.

6.Readers are free to suggest whichever writer they want. But then, its their duty to notify that writer to come and see here and tell us whether they accept or not. 

7. Just notify one of us through scrap who u wanna challenge. Helps in effective management. And please inform the writers that you are challenging them.

So here its me finishing my post. Hope u guys have fun.

So as in dramatics they say: "Break a leg."

• Challenger: Snigdha.
Challenged:
  1. Anky 
  2. Shaz

• Challenger: Payal,Nehal,Fida,Akanksha, Shenz,krasforever
Challenged:
  1. Vaishali

• Challenger: Deepika
Challenged:
  1. Nehal
  2. Snigdha

• Challenger: Aarush123, Marium, Sweet16cash
Challenged:
  1. Deepika

• Challenger: Sohad3fan
Challenged:
  1. Maneet

• Challenger:Kesha
Challenged:
  1. Nams
  2. Vaishali

• Challenger: Grungta11
Challenged Concept: Page 15 - 5th post - Accepted By Mish

• Challenger: Nams
Challenged:
  1. Meera
  2. Snigdha

• Challenger: Zona 
Challenged:
  1. Khushi
  2. Deetha

• Challenger: Shaffy,Maneet
Challenged:
  1. Anky

• Challenger: Mish
Challenged:
  1. Shenz

• Challenger: rhu90
Challenged:
  1. Anky
  2. Snigdha
  3. Maneet
  4. Vaishali

• Challenger: Aroma
Challenged:
  1. Maneet
  2. Mish

• Challenger: Suni1986
Challenged:
  1. Aroma

• Challenger: Pujan
Challenged:
  1. Shivani

• Challenger: Namratajhadav
Challenged:
  1. Deepika
  2. Megsy

Edited by -Vaish- - 25 April 2013 at 8:40am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

rinkubathija12CharMarfan4everhans1998Wantubakvenusrockzroshnithedivasenoritashweta_Deepika_shivi_reylovermegsyswaronlandd3fan4evarakhiankitashelly_ArshaNehal92Pinkpearly_bellaSwan_EffaciousaTTiTude_dIvA.....pujan.....PunjabiKudi_17-Girlz-Rule-krasforeverzona_malik--RAINA--Artistic_Strokesanjana_D3blush.Pumpkinnnj_SRKholicprateek.007--Akshu--..nams..shaffy_arshalovely7010snigdha_arshabluelashesAquilia_Aditi--Simren--KriShaReYamSuni1986Angelic.x.ChaosSwaRon_rocksglmorous_divachand91swathi_swaronaishu3003_SenbonZakura_SuckerPunch.nature2

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
mine...

reserved for my wishlist..my comment..

i will make sure this thread reaches to all SwaroniansSmile

Amazing idea...Anky and Vaish...ClapClapClap

PS- i hope i was allowed to comment ...the topic is so awesome...i couldn't stop myself from posting hereSmileEmbarrassed

Edited by deep_Tanha - 24 April 2013 at 12:26pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Molly.SwaronWantubakAfshan9d3fan4evamegsyvrushanharshishelly_Arsha_bellaSwan_prateek.007snigdha_arshaKriShaReYamAngelic.x.Chaos_SenbonZakura_nature2

-Vaish-

IF-Stunnerz

-Vaish-

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
@deep_tanha... *sorry don't know the name*

obviously u r allowed to comment... :) 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_shelly_Arshad3fan4evaKriShaReYamsnigdha_arsha_SenbonZakura_

_SenbonZakura_

IF-Stunnerz

_SenbonZakura_

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

mine...

reserved for my wish..my comment..

i will make sure this thread reaches to all SwaroniansSmile

Amazing idea...Anky and Vaish...ClapClapClap

PS- i hope i was allowed to comment ...the topic is so awesome...i couldn't stop myself from posting hereSmileEmbarrassed

Arre, sure! Comment karne ke liye hi banaya hai naa topic! Now lets wait for your challenge too. 

Make sure you specify the writer too. Sirf wishlist se kaam nahi chalega. And if possible ek time pe ek hi story ke liye scenario dena. Until somebody takes it and writes on it. 

And are you willing to participate as a writer as well?? So that I can add your name to the writers list??

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

WantubakAfshan9_Deepika_megsyd3fan4eva-Girlz-Rule-SanskritiSsnigdha_arshaKriShaReYam

-Sanjana

Goldie

-Sanjana

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
awesum idea guyzz...
when all enters here..
i wil surely give some challenges
n will also accept some

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Wantubak_Deepika_shelly_ArshaKriShaReYamsnigdha_arsha_SenbonZakura_

blush.

IF-Rockerz

blush.

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
That's an amazing idea. I do love to come here often and bug everyone! LOL

Would surely give my best in contributing and making lots of writers nut head because i have lots of people in my mind who write and i want them to write more on some specific things! :P

Vaish : deep_tanha's name is Deepika. She is my bestie here! :D

-Marium

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Afshan9_Deepika_sweetcherry95_bellaSwan_snigdha_arshaswathi_swaronKriShaReYam_SenbonZakura_

sweetangelpayal

IF-Dazzler

sweetangelpayal

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Reserve karne ka soch rahi thi main. I am thinking ye kya bol rahi hu main:-P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_KriShaReYamsnigdha_arsha_SenbonZakura_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top