Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3shasekjunkabcguruvignesJanusushavvissmily_faceThendral_USAThendralfanjinjuthendralfan007kalki2007swash2vjayamTTfanSuha95Gisel~*Thamizhan*~MalarkodiCarynVani19DaffodileeShemmonithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL WEDNESDAY UPDATE 24/4/13" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suha95

Goldie

Suha95

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanq haritha akka for the update..Wink

It was too hilarious to see deepa giving live commentary ...LOL
Fabulous..the old deepa is back with her humour...
Intha suchi seriyanna all in all villi...Angry

Yennaiku Prabavum tamilum purinjuka porankaloo...
Intha GW innaiku than urupidiya pesiruku...Clap
Kuthu vilaku vilunthu keta sagunam...GW innaiku kalakita...Star

Kalyani sister becoming a big girl...Padma going to induce Mohan with lot of financial problems...which may even lead in gaining irritation towards kalyani and kalyani's sisters...Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuthendralfan007vjayamTTfanGisel~*Thamizhan*~harith25

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the excellent update.

I liked GW for trying to stop TA from going ahead with the land but annoyed when she blamed T again for everything. I thought it was totally TA's mistake in keeping the money while T is lighting the lamp. Not sure anybody would even do that knowing very well that the lamp would be tipped. But, knowing that TA is a "distilled fool" this is expected, but shifting the blame to T and GW adding to it was tooo much!  TA never ever seems to learn from the past and something similar happened when T/TA were moving to Bhu's house. Wish he remembered or T reminded him of that.

Well, Padma is trying to create rift bet'n Kal/M by creating financial problems.

As for Suchi, she is definitely smart to accurately assess the utter foolishness of her bosses. Hats off to her. I believe it takes some time to read any document and to go thru a legal home document takes more time than what TA did today. Still TA is better off than P who doesn't even bother to read anything! I did like D's "wait and watch" cool attitude as she has figured out that it is no use talking to her totally dumb hubby. Not sure if TA is ever going  to learn from his past  that more than anything, T wants TA to understand and respect her feelings and trust her instincts without asking for logical explanations. I wish the story moves faster and shows TA/P fooled by Suchi very soon.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuthendralfan007GiselvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~harith25

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
"Distilled fools" I like that name!

The money that came because of Suchi is going to go because of her only...the pathetic part is TD not able to do anything but hit their heads just like the viewers!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjinjuvjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~harith25

jinju

jinju

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thx for the wonderful update haritha.

Congrats TA pudhu veedu pudhu car uu going to stand in middle of the street kudiya seekram. The irony is GW going to blame T's raasi for this too Angry

D was on a roll today ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007TTfanvjayam~*Thamizhan*~harith25

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update haritha.
deepa's live commentary was good .. suchi apdi sonnaalum nambuvaanga.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanvjayamharith25

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Padma scene was too much and boring. I wish they dont show too much of kalyani sisters and Padma. It was taking too much time from more interesting track. 
I wish T had the spunk And humour that Deepa has. Why is she so disinterested in the house
Project due to anger. Highntime she used hervintelligence to counter Suchi. By now she very
Well knows how stupid and gullible her husband is. Insted of butting heads with him, she should
Use her sharpness. She knows Deepa in th same boat. It is time for them to do some investigative
Work involving Shyamala and Sudha. Why are they standing away from them? They should record all
Conversations and check with Sudha. Since they know Suchi is upto something.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanharith25

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Distilled fools, maanga madiyans, morons, thukku thukkis... etc... is what the T& P are. 

T &P went up the hill
To buy a land of water (swamp)
T fell down and broke his crown (illapah moolai oosi pochu)
P came tumbling after...

Suchi the great I bow to your brains for making fools of these men.

For once GW is correct and I like her the way she said it and then next moment, it is Thulasi's fault.  Tell me something new GW

Thanks for the updates

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007GiselvjayamTTfanmaha2usharith25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top