TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hola Folks, 

well good episode to be very honest, but hello dont make so many freaking loop holes, i hate how they show Mohit ... damn man 

and one thing , what happened to Suraj akka Anas? his expressions was sorry not of shocked/worried or angry or nothing ... i couldnt read him 

it was Deepika who was so amazing today her expressions of anger, shock, humiliation, pain , frustration was beautifully shown by her ... 

Edited by breezy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
J i will disagree with u in the following

1, Anas was good at his expressions . he was giving an anger expression to mohit throughout & he was also grinning his teeth slightly when bhabha & bhabho were begging.

2. Kajiri came to abt ems pregnancy when she overheard the convo of EmiSan when ems was returning back to ajmer. So pl understand. Kajiri knows everything very well. I have already mentioned this in TP thread. U were also there.
TitansFan thumbnail
ok thanks on Kajri 

but sorry shobana, today i disagree with u on Suraj, his expressions were not clear . its just my take . i am neutral to tv actors i dont love one and hate another one , so i felt he was holding back 
slodkagila thumbnail
Me too J not crazy on anybody. Just felt he was subtly doing his act which reached me very well. Not necessary that u should give expressions heavily like others everytime. For me even a subtle play is commendable. Everyone has their own opinion😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Lol, i do agree, actors if asked to nod in scene does in many ways, one over does it and one does in a manner if u blink u will miss it , i get it , but ok not going more on this . apna apna take . period 
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
May be Suraj was more in thinking mode of how to escape...that is why he did not show any expression of shock...just some anger...but most of the time he was wearing THINKING CAP...
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
J agree with u totally...reg anas and deepika's acting today...bcz i am not on one actor's favour.i love anika/surya equally...so i have right to say abt them equally...😳

abt mohit..they have to give clear vision on him...
TitansFan thumbnail
May be TP, i donno 

I agree sindu, they have to stop playing punching bag stuff with mohit, either show him as   some one bad or good or changing one , not a opportunity  guy which  he is , but not even in this situation ...

when Massa hubby said , mohit wont marry Emily, she was stunned and shocked while he was like YES please i wont ... kya ?  
Edited by breezy - 11 years ago
slodkagila thumbnail
yes J & chintu by reading some comments on mohit changing a bit i thought k he is changing,. But today i confirmed that he will never change unless a miracle happens. he was like i will not marry ems leave alive😡 he always tries to save his skin. Such a ...