We want Qubool Hai related articles regularly

Posted: 10 years ago
Edited on 24.05.2013:
We got the following articles by these days. Thanks. Keep up giving us more articles:

Edited on 01.05. 2013: After my following post we got one article. Thank you for that. I hope this will continue further and you will not disappoint us. IF is our favorite forum and we can surely have this expectation from you.

I'll update the articles we get from Tellybuzz on here on Qubool hai from now on and thanks in advance for the articles:

My topic on 24.04.2013
Qubool Hai is currently the 2nd ranking forum in IF. It has become a very popular show from the day one of its starting. But we are not getting regular articles on it. We are getting very less. The show has seen so many ups and downs incidents over the past months. The various sites are publishing articles on it on the regular basis almost everyday. But in IF we get very few after very long interval. That is so much disappointing to us.
So, we want to get Qubool Hai related articles regularly.

Yes, please. 😛

Edited by REA_33 - 10 years ago
Res.

edit****

sozza for the late unres love, was in a plane back to Australia!!!

anyways, back to the topic.

i just wanna know why doesn't Qubool Hai, a show which has interesting twists every phucking week, get barely 2 articles a month, when in other shows, the same goddamn track is going on for a gazillion years and they get articles about a stupid fly in the house or something else utterly stupid every day.

i just wanna know the reason why theres favouritism on I-F man.

And i know its not just with Qubool Hai. Its with other shows as well.

And we Aussies back here can get hella angry if no one attends to issues like this.

yeah.

and BTW, a phucking lead guy thing got kicked off the goddamn show and no article.

well, i think its because maybe because mangoes are in these days.

Edited by Irresistible. - 10 years ago
We demand equality in coverage...Tellybuzz is unfair to Qubool Hai..the show has been going through IMPORTANT twists every week yet no one from Telly buzz reported about any.
Yes, I agree! We've got so many exciting things happening in the show right now and they deserve to get articles and buzz!
Thank you for this!
Res
Unres.
From day one TB has been biased towards QH&its cast. We've have seen other shows getting roughly an article a week while we hardly get one in a month. This past week, the shows parallel lead has been sacked and sued while the lead couple got engaged in an epic scenario only for us to get 0 articles on them!
It would not have been this frustrating had EVERY other show been given the SAME treatment. Unfortunately that is not the case. Far from it. There certain shows (wont name them although everyone knows who they are) that TB repeatedly appear to favour over QH.
This is supposed to be a fair forum and i enjoy being a part of it. But such obvious biasedness from TB's part is embarrasing to say the least.
In short, all I ask is for QH to be treated EQUALLY like others. For KaBhi to be treated EQUALLY like others.
Regards,
A frustrated QH fan.     
Edited by Do_i_know_u - 10 years ago
Yes thanks for this

We need equal justice 4 qh

More article and videos

Plzzz we want equal justice

Yes thats very true we want justice towards our no 1 show..
Originally posted by Rhapsody

Yes, I agree! We've got so many exciting things happening in the show right now and they deserve to get articles and buzz!
i completely agree with u.
Yes, I agree. Every other site is covering the show but not IF, it's very frustrating and unfair. All the show deserve equally coverage. And especially becoz we know that all the articles and etc.. Is helpfull for getting the show and the actor in a good ranking.
exactly... we want articles regularly