Qubool Hai

Maha-talented Surbhi Jyoti <3

CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am proud to be a fan of Surbhi Jyoti! She has proved herself as a talented actress who can carry mindblowing expressions in any scene! Her dialogue deliver and her Urdu β€οΈ I became her fan when I saw even One of her scene! 

Btw She did Punjabi movies and is a punjabi girl! So hatts off to her as She doesnt let anyone know that she have not done any hindi/Urdu show before! Qubool hai was her debut, for me her debut was flawless, now a days newbies actor take time to learn to act, for expressions, dialogue delivery! 

So this was all a small effort to appreciate the Maha-talented Surbhi Jyoti <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CANNOT thumbnail
And her chemistry with Karan is magical
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Post!!
I love Surbhi. I think its awesome how in her debut she has acheived so much. She is truly a Maha-Talented actress
Hats off to her! πŸ‘πŸ‘
CANNOT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Amazing Post!!

I love Surbhi. I think its awesome how in her debut she has acheived so much. She is truly a Maha-Talented actress
Hats off to her! πŸ‘πŸ‘

True, Newbies are not able to do such amazing job that Surbhi did! you can take Farhan as example, he is doing a show with sanaya <3 , ChhanChhan ! he dont even know abc of acting πŸ˜•

Well no offence just an example! i guess he will improve soon
I love Surbhi so much, and even my family knows that now...lol... This girl amazes me everytime. With her presence she just lights up the screen. Surbhi is very very beautiful and very talent girl. I love everything about her. I'm so happy and glad that 4lions chose Surbhi to play Zoya she's bryong amazing. I think I should stop otherwise I will write a book her...lol...
DreA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Surbhi we LOVE you!!!! β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
fab post πŸ‘

surbhi is a phenomenal and an exceptional actress
she has proved it again n again
n yesss i m reallly proud to be her fan girl
☺️
yes she is maha-talented, luv her.

Her chemistry with Karan is so sizzling I can feel their chemistry. Their chemistry has touched me so much!!!!! :)

NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Surbhi is an amazing actress and a beautiful girl