Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Rockerz

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Dear CVs
I hope Ekta and THE CVs are reading this message by a heat broken arvi fan.. Dead I really want to ask you some  questions that  why did you do this to us ? Why you made us love arvi ? What have you done to our magical couple? Why you made us love arvi for more than a year when you have to butcher the couple at last? 

Pavitra Rishta started with the pure relationship of Archana-Manav. It was shown that first love and true love overcomes very obstacle in its way... True love always wins over bad happenings.. and may be that is why at that time Pavitra Rishta was among the top 5 serials on television (I am talking about Sushita days ) But we fans were surprised to see that our lovie Sushant left the show... But still we watched it for Ankita.. But again Manav-Archana's couple was killed in the show.. They both were separated for 18 years.. 

At that time I had no reason to watch PR But then came Arvi.. The magical couple! Embarrassed There was a spark in the two fresh faces of Arjun and Purvi... I began watching them and slowly and gradually ( I dont know how ) they became a part of my life... May be because you guys made us watch arvi that way only... Their chemistry was untouched. They marked the new beginning of true love story after Archana -manav! Heart I can never forget any arvi scene. All of them have been remembered to me by heart... Their eye locks, smiles, kisses, hugs everything was fantastic... We began loving the new couple to the core... But who knew that what will happen in the mare future... After all Purvi was Archana's daughter.. And being over generous made Arjun sacrifice to Ovi for her mother's happiness... And butchered the eye pleasing couple! CryCryDead

But at that time I thought that no some twist will come and arvi will be made together again after all they are the new archana-manav but no! They were not ! Thank you CVS! Angry You totally butchered the couple! And even Ovi was not enough that you brought Onir also! 6 Moths leap came in which we saw now Purvi was married to some new unknown guy Onir Dutt! At first glance he looked a nice man, But who knew that there was a villain behind that innocent face... He came to us as a villian for arvi love story... Totally ruined the couple then there was no chances left for Arvi reunion... CryCryDead

But then again our hopes raised when we got to know that Purvi was going to give birth to Arjun's child... We thought that this was a new twist for arvi reunion but no! Again it didn't turned out to be so! Again our feelings, our emotions were played with, and Nothing happened in favor of arvi.. Instead Purvi -Onir began romancing! Angry Now they were shown as new Archana-Manav.. (which they can never be) Purvi totally forgot Arjun and began romancing with her hubby toally forgetting about her baby Pari, who was Arjun and her daughter... CryCryCry

But again our hopes were raised when Pari's truth came out to the family.. Ovi left Arjun completely and she even started begging for Arvi reunion.. WE all arvians got every happy! But who knew that Purvi will turn out to be so evil. She never ever cares for her baby who needs the love of her real mother. She is busy romancing with her hubby and she never cares for Pari nor Arjun... Pari and Arjun are left alone now... And Now the heart breaking news comes! ARJUN-OVI TO ROMANCE NOW! Great! Clap Now only this was left to be shown! 

Now the left away hopes for arvi reunion have also been butchered. Our mahaan Purvi will soon confess to Her hubby and Arjun and Ovi will fall in love with each other! NO CHANCES OF ARVI REUNION... And Pari- who cares for that innocent..??? At least I know you CVs don't! Pari deserves the love of her real parents but you guys have butchered the whole story... 

Now which Pavitra Rishta should we talk about??? Punir or Arovi can never be called as Pavitra Rishta and neither can they match the sizzling chemistry of Arvi /Arman 

Arman and Arvi were one of a kind.. You CVs made us fall in love with them and killed the couples! Angry And now you want us to love Punir / Arovi! You guys are well trained in playing with the fans emotions! seriously! You think Our emotions will change as per the twists occurring in the show! Even many fans do this.. But sorry I can't! Sushita was my favourite an then Arjun -pURVI became my favorite but now No more! I can't tolerate that Punir! They are too much! 

In all I would like to say either change the name of your show to apavitra rishta or end the show! After all TRPs are coming below 2 now and it is high time to end the show!
NO ARVI = NO PR! 

From
A heart broken Arvi Fan

Edited by Ruchikaarvilove - 24 April 2013 at 8:28am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilight15FrederispavrishPagalpinkydeepalikacharerakiedakshumhatreshk281teeshakadakiaangelcutie09devil_saint2000dolce123Arsha85reshma28dn-starkath1shalininaikgeetrana45MissAmnellnabitathapakandykandyjessiejayampliphy..PlayfulKiss..*Maleena*naomihyuganeha333arvifan1Amit.Ghangasprityy89ilovedhanjanirdPoohLoverashfaque2012

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CVs Butchered Arvi - A heart broken ARVI fan" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ashfaque2012

IF-Stunnerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
So True dear. CVs  must answer your question. Every line, every comment are nearly 100% true.

Honestly told that I not like any hindi serial previously. If I saw any serial then watch Kolkata Doordarshan, ETV Bangla serial. May be 2006 when I channel change then I saw a serial that story is like me. Main reason that time Zee tv saw any their program with subtitle. I not able to read talk & not understand hindi language. But when they saw subtitle easily I catch any hindi program. That serial name is Kasham se. Ram kapoor play Ram walia & Bani Walia character are playing Praach Desai. Her acting interested to me saw that serial. That time I also saw Saat Phere. After that I saw many serial. When start PR very first episode I saw. Really like ARMAN Jodi. But not show continues. If I miss episode not feel anything. After many episodes I missed. So, I don't know how brave girl Varsha turn psycho. Few days ago I know that their sister Vandita also torture her husband 1st wife baby. I am surprised.  I am active FB that time but not enter any page of serial base. Also not know anything of IF. Suddenly I saw one day Sushant was left & new actor came of Manav role. Don't know what his name is. After many days I know that his name is Hiten Tejwani. Completely different Manav, so I don't like him. After 18 years leap I suddenly interest too much. But honestly told U I not like RD & Asha because previous serial RD was villain & think that Asha is villain of BALH. After many days I know that she was actually Ram's sister. Any way after 1 week left I like too much Purvi after when Arjun coming in India then also like him. After that was an amazing history. Their fight each other, after Arjun fell  & confession his love to Purvi this was marvelous. After when Purvi confess her love too Arjun at Airport this was my biggest moment in this serial. After their romance was growing they by day. That was marvelous time. But last year which time I don't know channel is completely changed. Mean they closed subtitle. After many days my cable operator informs me that subtitle episode is old episode now we saw U fresh episode. That why I not properly understand what going on. So I read written update. ARVI is just fictional character but their acting is too much related that I feel they are very much nearest person me. If they happy my mood happy, if they pain I also feel pain. When Arjun married to spoil brat ovi that week is my one of worst moment in my life. This ARVI so much related when I know any good news I feel very happy. When bad news my mood totally spoiling.

After their separation I completely lost my mind. But again I hope that they will united. after many incident these 6 months leap completely destroy our ARVI jodi by CVs. WHY???????I need this answer also.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Frederisteeshakadakiakandykandyjessiejaygeetrana45neha333naomihyugaarvifan1Ruchikaarviloveprityy89PoohLover

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Don't worry I have been heartbroken many a times by mata
Lakshya KT :(
Prachi Neev :(
Rajeev Amnaa. :(
They didn't bring back harshad and additi :@
Instead tortured us with anupriya
So this is old game
Ekta always does what audiences don't like
Hence they are hooked to the show -.-

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333Kamalika..Ruchikaarvilove

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovedhanjanird

Don't worry I have been heartbroken many a times by mata
Lakshya KT :(
Prachi Neev :(
Rajeev Amnaa. :(
They didn't bring back harshad and additi :@
Instead tortured us with anupriya
So this is old game
Ekta always does what audiences don't like
Hence they are hooked to the show -.-

totally agree i was totally broken for separating lakshya kt and prachi neevCry

neha333

IF-Dazzler

neha333

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Great post ruchika...Clap..i totally agree wid u..why why have cvs ekta done this to us..what problem they have for reuniting arviAngry ..is their budget probConfused...for sure not..then trp probConfused...impossible becoz ppl are dying to waatch arvi Cryso defo..trps will be higher if they reuinte ..but by bringing this twist cvs are not only harming arvi fans but also their showAngry...becoz i m 100% sure this show is not gonna work without arviAngry...so plzz plzz sincere req..change ur mind ekta mam nd unite arvi plzzzCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kandykandyRuchikaarvilove-Ranju-prityy89ashfaque2012

deepalikachare

Groupbie

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333Ruchikaarviloveprityy89ashfaque2012

reshma28

reshma28

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Completely agree with each & every word of yours.Cv's are hell bent upon
 showing Purvi & Onir as ARMAN 2,not understanding the fact that Onir purvi
pair has no charm or a bit of chemistry  what ARMAN shared. In this process
they will loose ARVI & RD fans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha333ashfaque2012

Ruchikaarvilove