Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shona14

zuby prize distribution ceremony 11.45 ko dikhaye the it was very late bt i was awake till 12 just to watch him and wow he was luking damn gud

I sat till that Delhi match half time hoping to see it lekin nahi aaya Rona hi aa gaya mujhe! I cant watch a cricket match to save my life even but sat thru for the super cop.Idea nahin tha ke 11 ke baad bhi dikha sakte hain๐Ÿ˜• Smart girl,Soumya๐Ÿ˜Ž

True.Ian ka pronunciation was simply superb. I sat still waiting with dread to hear what he says.The man before our Arjun was also an Arjun Agarwal from Yes Bank๐Ÿ˜† Then he called our Supercop's name so nicely!Waah!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Arakshi_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yay ma bengaluru won!!! Gayle was superb i saw shaleen too i guess shallen's lucky fr then eh...? Lol
shona14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DuttaSweetheart

I sat till that Delhi match half time hoping to see it lekin nahi aaya Rona hi aa gaya mujhe! I cant watch a cricket match to save my life even but sat thru for the super cop.Idea nahin tha ke 11 ke baad bhi dikha sakte hain๐Ÿ˜• Smart girl,Soumya๐Ÿ˜Ž

True.Ian ka pronunciation was simply superb. I sat still waiting with dread to hear what he says.The man before our Arjun was also an Arjun Agarwal from Yes Bank๐Ÿ˜† Then he called our Supercop's name so nicely!Waah!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

smart kya๐Ÿ˜† i mean i was just hoping that kabhi to dikhayenge wo log ceremony...
even i thought ki wo log break mein dikhayenge bt they dint showed it that tym...i was just lucky i shud say. dat i waited and watched on tym๐Ÿ˜Š...
Aaliya_Fizz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿค—tfs zuby!Edited by aliya_begh - 11 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TFS! Agree with Shaleen that century was to die for! Haha you have to work harder on your Play station game now ha? My husband is a huge PS fan, so I know whet your talking about! He never used to leave home without his PSP! :)

Love you Shaleen!
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing :) Im glad shaleen had a great time 
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tfs:)
Shaleen Rocks..!!