Posted: 10 years ago

These days days every one is upset with purvi , blaming her. No one thinking about her. Its result of ovi psychoness. She is psycho and need treatment i guess because we all seen her behaviour and also her madness. Sorry for my langufe guyss but seriously i hate her. Todays just because of ovi no one is happy Arjun purvi. Onir and herself. But wo to kabhi happy nhi reh skti because she is selfish..

i thought the same before..but now both the sis are psychos n need treatment as both together destroyed Arjun's life n now are destroying Pari's too
[QUOTE=crazygirl4RD]i thought the same before..but now both the sis are psychos n need treatment as both together destroyed Arjun's life n now are destroying Pari's too[/QUOTE ] agree with you dear. 2no selfish he. Purvi ko great banne ka shaukh he aur ovi ko Arjun ke peeche mad he. In 2no ke self me bichare Arjun aur pari bhugat rhe he
Originally posted by crazygirl4RD

i thought the same before..but now both the sis are psychos n need treatment as both together destroyed Arjun's life n now are destroying Pari's too
totally agree wid u..both destryed arri's life😭
Both Ovi Madam And Purvi Madam Needs A

Psychiatric Treatment!! PURVI FEELS AS IF SHE IS EK HAZAROON ME MERI BEHNAA HAI.. towards ovi!!

Purvi is a sick woman and she is actually the one in need of mental help ASAP.

Ovi is doing what any sane woman who has found out that her baby died and her husband's ex swapped her baby.
Originally posted by JulieD

Purvi is a sick woman and she is actually the one in need of mental help ASAP.

Ovi is doing what any sane woman who has found out that her baby died and her husband's ex swapped her baby.
 Totally agree with you! I've had enough of sanctimonious Purvi!
The sad thing is there are viewers in this forum who strictly wants Purvi - manipulative , selfish woman to be together with another woman's husband purely because of their on screen chemistry
Purvi as a character is in dire need of therapy and understanding of the fact , Ovi's life isn't her life
She doesn't need to give Ovi anything neither is it expected of her
Ovi might have acted selfish but phsycho and selfish isn't the same thing
Purvi is the one who needs medical assurance ASAP
You know what even I thought that it is all because of Ovi, But now I ACtually understood its all because of that Purvi! She only and only thinks about her family and Onir thats it! She never loved Arjun actually and never cared for her feelings... But if there is someone whom for I care is Pari... Pari deserves te love of her real parents... What when Pari will grow up and find out that Ovi is not her aayi and her maasi is her actual aayi! πŸ˜­ Think about the baby.. πŸ˜­ 
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

You know what even I thought that it is all because of Ovi, But now I ACtually understood its all because of that Purvi! She only and only thinks about her family and Onir thats it! She never loved Arjun actually and never cared for her feelings... But if there is someone whom for I care is Pari... Pari deserves te love of her real parents... What when Pari will grow up and find out that Ovi is not her aayi and her maasi is her actual aayi! πŸ˜­ Think about the baby.. πŸ˜­ 
all this situation created because of obi as well as purvi. Ovi seems like emotionally challenged and purvi was trying to be like her mother. Arjun is just a thing for both of them. Pehle use purvi ke tyaag ka hissa banna PDA aur ab ovi...