To CV's Why taani's character is ruined very badly - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by gowri_amy

its a big jigzaw  puzzle..   a mirage. for both taani and tr fans

Its difficut to know the next step of taani. Seriously they didnt show taani yestersay except few sec of flash back. They didnt show what taani is and how she thinks.Its a puzzle to us. If there is any friend she can share her feeling so we can know how taani thinks properly. She is like a doll that acts according to others steps and movements. Uski koyi pehachan nahi hai.

Originally posted by ShivTRSS

I have stopped asking question. Pehle thik tha. But after revealation of Taani's great career choice, I am scared to ask or think abt taarey. It ruins their image in my mind

Hey i have a doubt now  also i saw the previous tag like on screen "Kya hai taani ka career plan vuse sunke rey hua shocked" It means there is some career option for taani is there to show us.
Originally posted by cutetaarey

Hey i have a doubt now also i saw the previous tag like on screen "Kya hai taani ka career plan vuse sunke rey hua shocked" It means there is some career option for taani is there to show us.
no. Rey is shocked coz taani doesnt have a career plan and she jst wants to be bahurani of singhania mention. They misled us
Originally posted by cutetaarey

Hey i have a doubt now  also i saw the previous tag like on screen "Kya hai taani ka career plan vuse sunke rey hua shocked" It means there is some career option for taani is there to show us.
Pls dont give me false hopes

ab to palki samne aake bole to b no hopes until results

Par abhi bhi vahi tag line kyom dikhthe hai. I cant understood. I know we TR fans ke naam pam taani ka insults sunna hi baaki hai. But why they still continue this after completing of the episodes.
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

ab to palki samne aake bole to b no hopes until results

Even CID 's Hacking karne parbhi results nahi patha karsakte hai.