VIRMAN FF* kyu dard hai itna...*PART 9*pg.130 - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
wow awesome update i really felt sorry for many because she had married a stranger.
please do continue soon. and thanks for the pm dear.
                                                            Comment 4 Chapter 1...

Hey Shilpa, m so sorry m late..hope u 4give me...da update was just mind blowing, I juz luvd it..as always...dis is really an amazing n interesting concept...Maanvi was 1 happy go girl, wid so much luv filled around her, no tension, no pain, no darkness, but evrything changed...ok m sure da person who got her kidnapped is none other den Viraat, but m confused, Y is he doing dat...? n He wants 2 marry her...poor Maanvi...Amazing update Shilpa...m off 2 read da nxt chapter..thnks 4 dis update n 4 da pm...continue da nxt part soon..thnk u..😊

Comment 4 Chapter 2
Hey Shilpa...m bck again...πŸ˜†,..sorry m late..but once again...WONDERFUL UPDATE...each n evry scene of it was AWESOME...n SHOCKING...Hw can Viraat(if m not wrong) b so mean..? A shocked Maanvi, doesn't knw wat 2 do...poor her...Hawww Viraat aisa kaise kar sakhta hai..? Y da hell does he want 2 marry her? He is actually torturing her, hw mean Viraat...Felt really bad 4 Maanvi...Unwillingly she's getting married 2 a stranger...😭...poor Mannu...N dey finally got married,,,But Y Did he married her...u hve 2 update jaldi jaldi Shilpa, dis suspense will kill me..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...plz plz plz update soon...thnks a lot 4 dis update n 4 da pm...update soon n do pm me..thnk u...😊

Edited by Artii159 - 10 years ago
Simply superb. You have depicted him as devils own son. So much evil in him. Manvi is forced to marry him, feel bad for her. Awaiting for your next update. Continue soon .
PRECAP...

"I am not going to stay with u under one roof... I am leaving...NOW" manvi left his coat and turned around to move away but before she could walk he held her arm again and pulled her on him making her stop walking away'.

"u will not keep a step out of this house without my permission... u got that." he roared...

"NO...I...will.." she was about to say something when she felt her body going numb...as if all the strength from her body oozed out of her and slowly his face started getting blur from her sight and the next moment she could see was only darkness as she lost her consciousness.

Before getting unconscious all she could feel and hear was a strong arm around her waist and neck and her name taken in panic...!!!!

-------------------------------
SO GUYS.. EXCITED FOR NEXT CHAPTER???
i hope u all are...πŸ˜‰

and one more imp note... i am not going to make pm list... i will pm u all even if u wont comment or like...because seeing the number of likes for last chapter i realized that u all are not that interested in my story anymore so asking for likes and comments isnt right...😊

hence i decided to try more harder to reach to ur standards in next part...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
and if the picture remains same than i will discontinue this FF...

love u all bubye...
shilpa...😳

Edited by shilpa09 - 10 years ago
shilpa iam more excited to read ur next part please do continue soon dear😊
omg shilpa i just read both the parts n trust me i lovd it!
i thnk tis stranger is virat bt em liking tis bad man!
oh my my i cnt wait for next chap plz if possible then do update fast
come on 100likes ho gae hai...update now asap plzzz
no plz...dnt thnk to discontinue it i m loving tis new swory plz plz for u keep writing i just lovd the plot n cncept of tis story n nw precap is mre interesting its seem like virat got panickd seeing her unconsious!
there r many exciting thngs to read in tis so plz update fast n dnt discntinue
Yup super pre cap n waiting for long update