stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Why do i feel that Kaira was indirectly responsible for whatever happened to her daadi.. and that is why she is scarred to face Nanu!!

What do u guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stunninstar

Why do i feel that Kaira was indirectly responsible for whatever happened to her daadi.. and that is why she is scarred to face Nanu!!

What do u guys think??

I too was thnk its sumthng realted 2 Dadi...But as sum1 said Dadi passed away wen Preety was a kid...den how cum Kaira mystery have connection with Dadi 😕

or cv's will make another blooper by saying dadi passed wasy wen Kaira was young??😕

taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From how I understood this serial , nani died when anuj ,avantika and preeti were kids so kaira couldn't have met her. Remember the epi when pankhu did
Pooja in da mandir and avantika sed nobody since her mom died has done pooja in diwan mansion . Sheila also sed nobody ever did pooja in diwan mansion until Pankhu came dere so that means that sheila also didn't mean
Naniji.

But has to kairas behaviour I have a feeling at the tym nana was at the helm of diwan industries and he was always busy wud work building diwan industries into a powerful company so his behaviour was also irritable , short tempered and his overworking could have led him to become ill were he needed to inject himself wud his meds ,she could have been scared of his mood swings and shouting and misunderstood his irrational behaiour as him taking drugs. I know its a long shot but I don't know what else it could be.
hateme2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can not understand Kaira.
stunninstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But i so feel that Kaira did some gadbad with medicines or something that someone suffered. And on Nani barsi also she was acting weird..

And may be CV's will show that nani was bed ridden from a long tym and due to kaira's mistake she died..! Like Nani must be in come from the time Avantika n preeti were kids .. but died only when kaira was small..!
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
whatever the reason...now  I am getting irritated...Cvs better come with some sensible and strong reason...