why would jai be so foolish

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
And say i would have married you. Hun??? Was he not telling bhoomi 5 mins ago that i cannot live without you. So he would have left bhoomi devastated and married ansu ba's choice even though he was in love with soneone slse?

And bharti literally lit up like a diwali diya. Green signal. Jai should have said, i love bhoomi, i would not have married you but i would have ensured that you were not made a laughing stock in front of society.

Million dollar question - will bhoomi overhear this massively stupid statement by jai.? Any wife would be sad to hear something like this esp since she is vulnerable and made to feel inadequate in the name of sanskaars.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jay didn't said anything so far ...  he only talked abt her broken rishta ... 
then bharti questioned jay if he is not married , will he marry her !!???  precap ended with jay's expressions on his face  ... the expression that jay had on his face doesn't seems to be 'yes' ..we have to wait n watch in 2maro's episode ... 
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pesi11

jay didn't said anything so far ... he only talked abt her broken rishta ...

then bharti questioned jay if he is not married , will he marry her !!??? precap ended with jay's expressions on his face ... the expression that jay had on his face doesn't seems to be 'yes' ..we have to wait n watch in 2maro's episode ...

Ya. But i have a feeling that with this declaration, bharti will come to hope that if bhoomi is out of the picture, she would get a chance. Will bharti turn negative? Come to think of it anyone is better than that irritating ansuba and boring ketki. Hasmukh though is a pretty credible villian
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kishan didn't say anything yet ( unless there is a new promo that I don't know about) but even if he does I don't think there's anything wrong if he says if I had hadn't fallen in love with and married Bhoomi then I would have done this wedding for ansuba's vachan. I don't think anymore that Bharti will try to get him since she knows he loves Bhoomi
Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Kishan didn't say anything yet ( unless there is a new promo that I don't know about) but even if he does I don't think there's anything wrong if he says if I had hadn't fallen in love with and married Bhoomi then I would have done this wedding for ansuba's vachan. I don't think anymore that Bharti will try to get him since she knows he loves Bhoomi

dear it was shown in promo that jai tells bharti "yes i would have married u"  when bharti question him and bhoomi over hears dis n was upset...i din liked da line too😭😭 he could hav said "i would hav married u if i din love bhoomi"...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Oh God. But of course if he didn't fall in love he wouldn't have a reason NOT to marry Bharti would he? it would just be an arranged marriage. Bhoomi shouldn't think too deeply on this. I just hope there is no disgusting sacrifice track coming up.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I still don't see the big deal about it. If he hadn't fallen in love with Bhoomi and had a love marriage naturally there would have been nothing then untoward about having an arranged marriage with the girl your family has chosen for you? Bhoomi may feel that her entrance in their lives has upset a lot of people but in effect it has only upsetted Bharti and Ansuba.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I really don't think Bhoomi hears anything. The shots in the promo of her are old shots.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is there any new promo ????? plz tell ...
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I really don't think Bhoomi hears anything. The shots in the promo of her are old shots.

hv u seen the new promo πŸ˜•
according to the latest article Jay will tell bharti that he wud hv married her but never loved her ...and i dont think so that Bhumi is even interested in hearing the convo of bharti and Jay