Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
And say i would have married you. Hun??? Was he not telling bhoomi 5 mins ago that i cannot live without you. So he would have left bhoomi devastated and married ansu ba's choice even though he was in love with soneone slse?

And bharti literally lit up like a diwali diya. Green signal. Jai should have said, i love bhoomi, i would not have married you but i would have ensured that you were not made a laughing stock in front of society.

Million dollar question - will bhoomi overhear this massively stupid statement by jai.? Any wife would be sad to hear something like this esp since she is vulnerable and made to feel inadequate in the name of sanskaars.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_rammeerabnawaal14farabi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why would jai be so foolish" in Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
jay didn't said anything so far ...  he only talked abt her broken rishta ... 
then bharti questioned jay if he is not married , will he marry her !!???  precap ended with jay's expressions on his face  ... the expression that jay had on his face doesn't seems to be 'yes' ..we have to wait n watch in 2maro's episode ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pesi11

jay didn't said anything so far ... he only talked abt her broken rishta ...
then bharti questioned jay if he is not married , will he marry her !!??? precap ended with jay's expressions on his face ... the expression that jay had on his face doesn't seems to be 'yes' ..we have to wait n watch in 2maro's episode ...

Ya. But i have a feeling that with this declaration, bharti will come to hope that if bhoomi is out of the picture, she would get a chance. Will bharti turn negative? Come to think of it anyone is better than that irritating ansuba and boring ketki. Hasmukh though is a pretty credible villian

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramSuShaanRocks

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Kishan didn't say anything yet ( unless there is a new promo that I don't know about) but even if he does I don't think there's anything wrong if he says if I had hadn't fallen in love with and married Bhoomi then I would have done this wedding for ansuba's vachan. I don't think anymore that Bharti will try to get him since she knows he loves Bhoomi

sita11

MegHanLover3

Goldie

MegHanLover3

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Kishan didn't say anything yet ( unless there is a new promo that I don't know about) but even if he does I don't think there's anything wrong if he says if I had hadn't fallen in love with and married Bhoomi then I would have done this wedding for ansuba's vachan. I don't think anymore that Bharti will try to get him since she knows he loves Bhoomi

dear it was shown in promo that jai tells bharti "yes i would have married u"  when bharti question him and bhoomi over hears dis n was upset...i din liked da line tooCryCry he could hav said "i would hav married u if i din love bhoomi"...

farabi

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Oh God. But of course if he didn't fall in love he wouldn't have a reason NOT to marry Bharti would he? it would just be an arranged marriage. Bhoomi shouldn't think too deeply on this. I just hope there is no disgusting sacrifice track coming up.

farabi

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I still don't see the big deal about it. If he hadn't fallen in love with Bhoomi and had a love marriage naturally there would have been nothing then untoward about having an arranged marriage with the girl your family has chosen for you? Bhoomi may feel that her entrance in their lives has upset a lot of people but in effect it has only upsetted Bharti and Ansuba.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I really don't think Bhoomi hears anything. The shots in the promo of her are old shots.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.