Punar Vivah

Celebrity ranking-Gurmeet

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I was just browsing thru the CM Celebrity ranking by Vijay for this week and I was really surprised to see that there were lots of comments on the top 5-6 celebs with the exception of Gurmeet. I browsed random pages 10 per week for the past 5-6 weeks and saw that there was not a sigle comment in these pages.

Are we allowed to comment?
may be that is where we are falling short of views and comments.

Please someone who knows about views and comments and how they are taken into account please please let me know. I am still not quiet sure.

Thank you. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dharma111smiley20yamunah79

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity ranking-Gurmeet" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pickachu

IF-Stunnerz

pickachu

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
no that Ranking thread has nothing to do with ranking of celebrities.
I stay away from both CM and ranking threads nowadays
Its better if u take that time in commenting on FCs and viewing actors pics daily!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavaryamunah79smiley20

padmavar

Goldie

padmavar

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

no that Ranking thread has nothing to do with ranking of celebrities.
I stay away from both CM and ranking threads nowadays
Its better if u take that time in commenting on FCs and viewing actors pics daily!
Thank you so much for the info. I have been commenting and increasing my views a lot. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20yamunah79

Post Reply New Post

Go to top