Celebrity Fan Clubs

Party Hard B-Day Boy (Varun.D) {FC#10} (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

_barbie

IF-Rockerz

_barbie

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Varun Dhawan And His Birthday Diary

Varun Dhawan

Yes, he managed to rob a million hearts with his terrific screen presence. Yes, he was successful in enthralling the audience with a power packed debut performance. And yes, he is one man who made pink boxers delicious. He is Varun Dhawan! Intelligently impish as you may call him, Varun has catapulted to super stardom with his Student Of The Year rocking the box office charters. A Management Student to one of the Most Loved Newbie today, Varun has opted for a road less traveled. And voila, he struck gold and how! An avid lover of sports, a superbly talented dancer and a trendsetter of sorts when it comes to being a fitness freak, Varun Dhawan has clearly shunned all his critics with his maiden vehicle. With the female fans nationwide going oo-la-la on this deliciously adorable and guy-next-door Bolly lad, Varun is ushering in all the applause that he has managed to garner, courtesy a stupendously successful SOTY.

From a perfectly sculpted body to an impressive take onKaran Johar's easy breezy rom-com, Varun has grown in bounds, a change that is noticed by close friends and family only. Today as this hot-bod Dhawan turns two more than two dozens, we caught up with the actor to know about his birthday plans.

Varun, who is far from being temperamental and is easily one of the most chilled out celebrities around declares gleefully, "I had a dinner date with my family yesterday night on the eve of my birthday as I would be busy traveling all the time on my birthday. That is just how I normally end up celebrating my birthday each year." Clearly a family man of sorts, Varun who would be traveling , as he claims on his birthday, has more than an interesting plan up his sleeves.

If you are traveling by train today, you might just end up meeting Birthday Boy Varun Dhawan on the way. Yes, you heard it absolutely right! "I would be traveling by train tomorrow to a village, a small town area in order to get into the skin of my character in my next film. I play a guy hailing from a small town and it is very necessary for me to study the minutest details in the movements and maneuvers of people who fall in that category. In that way, I would be able to better my performance and understand the basic nuances of my character", was what the B-town hunk had to say

Varun, who has officially signed only one film, Main Tera Hero with Ekta Kapoor post his euphoric debut into filmdom, is keen to deliver a top notch performance in his next project, which would according to insiders, take Varun's acting credibility a level higher and bring his incredible versatility to the fore. Main Tera Hero will be helmed by his dad, David Dhawan and will help the dad-son pair coalesce for the first time. Though he reportedly plays a college student in Main Tera Hero as well, his action avatar from the Ekta Kapoor production would definitely be a welcome shift from what he did in his debut film. We agree!

An actor, who has made "The Cute", the new Sex Symbol was a thunderous fashionista since his formative years. For more details, one might just Google Varun's pictures from his pre-Bollywood life. Varun, with the Long Hair or Varun with Trimmed Hair: The choice is yours! Either way, Varun is Sexy, Suave and Hotness Personified, so we don't mind actually! Add to it dollops of acting talent and magnetic personality (one that's sadly a miss in this new generation of superstars) and you have the hugely potential rising Star of Tomorrow, whom we lovingly call Varun Dhawan!

Koimoi wishes Varun a very Happy-wala, Disco Dance-waala, Hip-and-Happening wala Birthday withIshq wala Love playing in the background of a million hearts as his female fans savour his uber cool pictures! Happy Birthday.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Goodyluv_winchesters-Ocean.eyes-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Party Hard B-Day Boy (Varun.D) {FC#10} (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
welcome  to VD land kinjal Hug

_barbie

IF-Rockerz

_barbie

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Birthday boy Varun Dhawan is combining pleasure with work

Over the years, several B-Town folks were reported to have been shooting on their birthdays

This newfound workaholic trend is true with Varun Dhawan as well. In fact, the actor who turns 26 today is on a road trip and is planning to reach Goa as soon as possible.

Varun Dhawan

Turns out he's not hitting the road for leisure and is actually preparing for his upcoming film. "This is my first road trip along the coastal regions of Karnataka and Maharashtra. I want to absorb the countryside as I'm playing this small-town guy with simple beliefs in my next. It's been a humbling as well as an enlightening experience so far. In Mumbai, you live in your own bubble and when you move out, you learn so much more," says Varun who is travelling with his actor friend Kavish.

The Student of the Year star admits that he's missing his family and adds that he had to postpone celebration plans. "We stayed at a motel last night and we're passing through the port city of Karwar. I'll be back in Mumbai on April 25 and then we'll have a small party together. As of now, I'm just hoping to reach Goa so that I can spend my birthday underwater as the sun has been too harsh on us!" laughs filmmaker David Dhawan's son.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_winchestersMs.Goody

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday VD Party

_barbieluv_winchesters

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms.Goody

Happy Birthday VD Party

rituuu Embarrassed

goshhh he's on a road trip Big smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

_barbieMs.Goody

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the articles Tusu
VD is taking MTH real seriously..Like it! Thumbs Up

-----------------

Roadtrip ------- Underwater ---------- Goa !! Whaooo!!! Party
but Akele..humare bina HUH Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_barbie

Ms.Goody

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms.Goody

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DeViLsAnGeL-

rituuu Embarrassed

goshhh he's on a road trip Big smile Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

Heyyy Sonuuu Embarrassed
See he is fullfilling your wish no 1 Shocked but alone LOL

You have not told your 2nd wish yet? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_barbie

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie

Varun Dhawan And His Birthday Diary

Varun Dhawan

Yes, he managed to rob a million hearts with his terrific screen presence. Yes, he was successful in enthralling the audience with a power packed debut performance. And yes, he is one man who made pink boxers delicious. He is Varun Dhawan! Intelligently impish as you may call him, Varun has catapulted to super stardom with his Student Of The Year rocking the box office charters. A Management Student to one of the Most Loved Newbie today, Varun has opted for a road less traveled. And voila, he struck gold and how! An avid lover of sports, a superbly talented dancer and a trendsetter of sorts when it comes to being a fitness freak, Varun Dhawan has clearly shunned all his critics with his maiden vehicle. With the female fans nationwide going oo-la-la on this deliciously adorable and guy-next-door Bolly lad, Varun is ushering in all the applause that he has managed to garner, courtesy a stupendously successful SOTY.

From a perfectly sculpted body to an impressive take onKaran Johar's easy breezy rom-com, Varun has grown in bounds, a change that is noticed by close friends and family only. Today as this hot-bod Dhawan turns two more than two dozens, we caught up with the actor to know about his birthday plans.

Varun, who is far from being temperamental and is easily one of the most chilled out celebrities around declares gleefully, "I had a dinner date with my family yesterday night on the eve of my birthday as I would be busy traveling all the time on my birthday. That is just how I normally end up celebrating my birthday each year." Clearly a family man of sorts, Varun who would be traveling , as he claims on his birthday, has more than an interesting plan up his sleeves.

If you are traveling by train today, you might just end up meeting Birthday Boy Varun Dhawan on the way. Yes, you heard it absolutely right! "I would be traveling by train tomorrow to a village, a small town area in order to get into the skin of my character in my next film. I play a guy hailing from a small town and it is very necessary for me to study the minutest details in the movements and maneuvers of people who fall in that category. In that way, I would be able to better my performance and understand the basic nuances of my character", was what the B-town hunk had to say

Varun, who has officially signed only one film, Main Tera Hero with Ekta Kapoor post his euphoric debut into filmdom, is keen to deliver a top notch performance in his next project, which would according to insiders, take Varun's acting credibility a level higher and bring his incredible versatility to the fore. Main Tera Hero will be helmed by his dad, David Dhawan and will help the dad-son pair coalesce for the first time. Though he reportedly plays a college student in Main Tera Hero as well, his action avatar from the Ekta Kapoor production would definitely be a welcome shift from what he did in his debut film. We agree!

An actor, who has made "The Cute", the new Sex Symbol was a thunderous fashionista since his formative years. For more details, one might just Google Varun's pictures from his pre-Bollywood life. Varun, with the Long Hair or Varun with Trimmed Hair: The choice is yours! Either way, Varun is Sexy, Suave and Hotness Personified, so we don't mind actually! Add to it dollops of acting talent and magnetic personality (one that's sadly a miss in this new generation of superstars) and you have the hugely potential rising Star of Tomorrow, whom we lovingly call Varun Dhawan!

Koimoi wishes Varun a very Happy-wala, Disco Dance-waala, Hip-and-Happening wala Birthday withIshq wala Love playing in the background of a million hearts as his female fans savour his uber cool pictures! Happy Birthday.

Clap

_barbieMs.Goody

Post Reply New Post

Go to top