Pratigya

OS - Amarprem - Chapter 27 - Part 2(page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

hi,

here's link to Chapter 26 Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3544818

Chapter 27

…..The Assistant Commissioner of police was talking to a swarm of reporters …..'we had received a written complaint from the honorable defence minister yesterday night itself when his daughter didn't return home after she went to temple in the evening………….. we were keeping the news away from the media due to the precarious nature of the news n we were conducting a search undercover………… his daughter returned today morning ……. She is in a state of shock n we didn't trouble her with any questions…………….. from what we could infer from the photograph it looks like she was with Mr. Krishna Singh Thakur, the heir to Sri Sjjan Singh ji , well known spices n real estate dealer n needless to say a very powerful man……….. we don't know what happened at his estate , may be he will be able to tells us more……………. N once Pratigya, the minister's daughter is able to recover from whatever is troubling her , we will get a clear picture……….'

'do u suspect kidnap, sir?' a paid reporter asked ….. 'we can't rule out that possibility…..as I said we need more details….' Said the man, smirking………. The reporter pressed again 'u don't think something bad could have happened, do u?' 'Not that we suspect of……… but we can't say….' Another reporter, a girl, breathless interrupted , confused 'the pic doesn't look like there was some kidnap of force involved….. do u think they r seeing each other?' 'preposterous ! the defense minister's daughter is a lady………. She won't be seen openly flirting with a ….erm..a suspected Casanova like Mr. KST….' The assistant commissioner said, his voice quivering a bit …….

The scene moved to show the stupid face of Sakthi , to whom the reporter was asking 'we heard that ur engagement was going to be fixed with Pratigya, is that true…?' 'I don't know about all these things…… u may ask my father…' he said, trying to sound shy, n failing pathetically ……………..Dujjan chuckled to the camera , waving his hand , as he said 'oh , no not at all….i wonder where u reporters get all these news…………….. I am extremely sorry that the defense minister's daughter's name has been dragged along in this rumor , but no, my son's engagement isn't fixed………'the reporter turned to face the camera…. 'so far the defense minister n his daughter were unavailable for comment…so is Mr. krishna singh or sajjan singh ….infact as u can see we r standing right infront of their mansion n we r not allowed to enter ………….'

Krishna turned off the screen, his face angry …………….. sajjan was already out of the room, his hands picking up a gun along the corridor wall , snarling 'Chandu , arrange my bail ……Durjjan is dead… n call the chief minister …..he is going to lose his defense minister………… the file will not be needed anymore…………..' krishna , gritting his teeth , wrenching open his wardrobe as chandu n gayatri ran behind sajjan ' sajjan…stop! What r u doing? U heard the reporter ! our mansion is surrounded my media ! …………… n on top that killing of durjjan n defense minister would expose us , not to mention we will be in deep trouble…………… now they could only speculate n accuse ………….. but if we make any mistake , we won't be able to continue our lives ………… even the chief minister can't help us …………. Try n listen to the reason , sajjan ' gayatri pleaded with sajjan , her hands trying to prise off the gun from his'…………everything is going to be ruined n sajjan is just enhancing the impact of the fall! She thought frantically ….

'No di!, u heard what that scoundrels were saying …………they r suggesting that not only krishna kidnapped the girl but also he had…..raped her or something horrible like that…………… I am not going to let them off for this ! they did a huge mistake………trying to play their silly game……….! ' 'no sajjan no! listen to me! ….. I will talk to them………… let me see what they want from all this………..! let me talk to them…………..chandu , make him see reason! ' Chandu stepped in front of sajjan , who was midway down the stairs ……..'bauji, pls………..ma sahaib is right………….. we don't want to take anymore risks……… we need to think n come up with a counter plan…………. u see the common people will be with them, thinking that a girl's life n honor is involved ... we can't just kill everyone n expect the incident to go unnoticed ...besides killing them all won't make this accusations go away……………..the questions will remain as such……….. pls bauji………. ' sajjan stopped, his face livid ………….

'I think chandu is right , sajjan ' sighed pratap stepping beside sajjan …………'we need to think about the situation………….' 'there is nothing to think! They r dead….all of them! ' said krishna , checking his gun, as he casually climbed down the stairs , dressed in casuals…………..everybody looked shocked , at krishna , except sajjan , who smiled…..gayatri looked helplessly at Chandu ………..Chandu began 'krishna pls listen…..'krishna held up a hand 'they have no evidence against me…………against us………… they r just blindly throwing the dice ………In their vigor to outsmart us, they overlooked a huge mistake ………….. n I am going to remind them their mistake…………at first …………. Then they will die' he smiled , walking past chandu ………..Pratap stopped krishna , a hand on his shoulder ' u shouldn't have kidnapped that poor girl in the first place ……………..krishna, this is out of your hands………………our hands……….. the media is now celebrating the news………… they r inventing reasons for ur being with the girl ……………..n they have cleverly planted the idea of kidnap n …………. n rape in the minds of public…………….. along with the genrally popular idea that may be u too r dating………… either way, it is harmful to us…………….As the girl will most definitely tell the truth in front of the media …………………. '

' she has no evidence to prove the kidnap……………….n as u very well know , I haven't raped her ………..' krishna snarled in anger …….. Pratap sighed …………'I know that u will never even think of such menially beastliness , but don't know what were u trying to do with her today morning , but that seemed a lot like u were forcing……' 'Shut it' whispered krishna dangerously , his face inches from pratap …………… gayatri looked horrified , her eyes darting from krishna to ptatap , while Chandu inhaled , panicking as he tried to pull krishna away ' calm down , krishna ……….' Sajjan placed a hand over krishna's shoulder , looking intently at pratap …………… Pratap n krishna stared at each other, as gayatri thought frantically 'omg…. So today morning something happened …………… the devil can't have been able to control his lust n could have tried to have the girl…………! This is getting worse ! ……….

'I think she could very well prove the kidnap or even worse , krishna' said gayatri, trying not to stammer………. krishna didn't look at her , his eyes on Pratap , who stepped back , sighing ………….'how dare he say that he had forced himself on that girl! ………… 'krishna….'Called chandu soothingly ……… krishna looked away from pratap to gayatri ………'she…..i…..i mean' gaytri stuttered , not meeting his eyes , which were burning in anger 'ur hand ………..that could be evidence enough …at least for attempting to kidnap her or………….. ' she said lamely ….Sajjan cursed , looking at krishna's right palm …………krishna , his anger increasing tenfold, as he realized that she was right , looked at his palm , gripping his gun tightly so that the wound from her teeth showed more brightly …………… did she tell her good for nothing father about this wound so that they could use it against him?...

'the photo' said krishna forcing himself to be calm………'the photo says a different story , as u may have seen ……… she is so……….so comfortable in my arms………' his voice became soft , unintentionally , his eyes glazing for a split sec, at the memory…… gayatri was ready to faint, as her sharp eyes noticed his eyes…….. it was not lust…… it just couldn't be……… he cleared his throat , blinking furiously as he said 'so as long as she won't say in front of the media that I have ……….mis behaved with her , there's nothing they can prove…………..' 'yes, n I don't think Pratigya will lie about such a huge thing, bauji' said Chandu ………krishna looked at chandu , smiling 'nevertheless , I want to see the media , right now ………….i am going to give them the first counter strike ………after that we will decide what to do with the rats……..' he said walking down the hall ……….'if u could pls erase the dirt which could accumulate on her honor , krishna ' Pratap said, placing his hands on his shoulder , stopping him…………… krishna looked back at sajjan , who nodded ………….. krishna smiled at pratap n walked to the door, throwing his gun on the couch……………… chandu followed him , smiling at pratap……..

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

sorry for the short update ...a bit busy ...stay tuned Wink

Edited by dhakarn - 25 April 2013 at 6:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasharanHope2simmi.friends03Latha.IDareDevil_VickYRenu111---Yemi---babithajpiyarapiyarirekrn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS - Amarprem - Chapter 27 - Part 2(page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Sizzlerz

rekrn

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Dhanya another wonderful updateClap

Like how you are building the suspense of your story.  Curious to see what Krishna's counter strike is going to be.  I hope P will not be manipulated by her father and his cohorts by using her mother as the weapon to get her to lie about what happened.

Looking forward to the next update.Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2dhakarnpiyarapiyari

Hope2

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Dhanya another wonderful updateClap

Like how you are building the suspense of your story. Curious to see what Krishna's counter strike is going to be. I hope P will not be manipulated by her father and his cohorts by using her mother as the weapon to get her to lie about what happened.

Looking forward to the next update.Tongue

Thanks rekha...hmmm...close enough Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrn

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
very intruing ...but you know we'll need another dose of KP soon Tongue

rekrndhakarnpiyarapiyari

Renu111

IF-Rockerz

Renu111

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
very nice di as usualEmbarrassed
but too short. it is interesting to read what KST is doing next???????
keep updating...Embarrassed

DareDevil_VickY

IF-Rockerz

DareDevil_VickY

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
superb update dhanya Tongue now krishna will definitely going to announce his engagement with pratigya to media Tongue

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 25 April 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hope2

Oh sure leave us hanging!!!
What's K getting set to announce?
I don't think he'll disappoint Pratap.

Great update Dhanya!!

thanks di Big smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hope2