Sanskaar - Dharohar Apnon Ki

SDAK-WU-23rd April-Ansubha melting for bhoomi...

MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

EPISODE BEGINS:

Parul says that it was good that bhoomi was there…. She saved bharti's life…

Meanwhile hasu interrupts and says that she was the one who pushed her inside well….

Everyone takes bhoomi side… and says its impossible…

Jay  further says he will tolerate everyrhing but wont accept false allegations on bhoomi….

BHARTI:

Bharti comes in her senses… ansubha asks her how she fell into well?

Bharti says that she fell because she slipped…. But hasu again interrupts and asks her to tell everyone the truth that bharti was the one who pushed bharti inside the well…

Ansubha stops hasu from saying more…. Ansubha sends bharti to her room and asks parul to make karrha for bhoomi as well….

Parul smiles….

Kishan says to hasu that he has married in uk but his choice is correct…

JAYMI:

Jay hugs bhoomi… he tells her that when she saw her inside well he got really scared he further says you are my life now… bhoomi says she didn't had any other option whatever happened with bharti was very wrong on which jay agrees…

She further says when she came to know about his and bharti marriage…. She was for once very scared to loose him… she says bharti has all the plus points which is required to be a good daughter in law…. Jay ensures her and says no one can be like my bhoomi… he says to bhoomi that he loves her more than anything…

HASU:

Hasu is shown playing cards when ramilla and lily enters saying bhoomi saved bharti from drowning… hasu asks them to stop their conversation and asks lily to leave….

Ramila says to him why he said that to lily on which he says that he is done yelling at her…

PRECAP:

Jay asks bhart's forgiveness…. He says if he knew he wouldn't have hurted her…. bharti becomes happy and asks him what if he wasn't married? Would he had accepted her as his wife?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Loved todays episode
Kudos to Bharti,Kishen and Bhumi
superb JayMi scenes :)
Nice update
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wu,
cant watch the epi till it comes with eng sub😔
the JAIMI scene looks nice,and im happy that bharti doesnt lied, but im little confused about the precap, why is she asking this??
i think she wants that he says yes, and this will make her still hope for a future with him..so she will think if bhoomi, wasnt there maybe she could be with kishan...

just a thought
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think Bharti will understand slowly 😊 Thanks for the update!
nature2 thumbnail
Thankz for the update 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the WU, Sarah 🤗