Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU - 23/04/2013...sweet trials of love..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

madhubansen

Goldie

madhubansen

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hello everyone...reporting late for update...have a flight 2 catch tommorrow so busy wth packing Big smileBig smileBig smile..

so episode starts with bulbul by chance landing in d room of some girl who is making plans about how to use vihaan for his money DeadDeadDead. bulbul all worried about vihaan. 

mona praising vihaan's family and how she got practice for rano's marriage. bulbul all shocked and mona says dat anyway she is not gonna marry so she has to thnk about rano. ClapClapClap & she mentions how vihaan looks nice with his fiance. WinkWink

anushka comes running 2 mona's FIL and asks about fire CD. he tells dat no CD has been found and anushka is revealed. FIL assures dat he will tell her wen dey get any news about CD. FIL pretends a fake call and says CD is with some don whu is asking for money. anushka grabs d opportunity and says she will pay and get d CD. LOL...

bulbul goes to mona and tells dat vihaan's fiance is selfish & greedy. mona scolds her dat why she cant let vihaan lead his life. mona bulbul go to jatin to report him d entire conversation she overheard. jatin says dat he has done d full background check. jatin says dat maybe she still feels for vihaan and dats why shez giving such silly excuses. bulbul says dat she is speaking d truth and jatin says dat its good dat vihaan's fiance is practical. jatin mona say dat vihaan has himself selected d girl and she no longer has d right to decide for vihaan. Clap...

anushka anika in car early next morning on dere way 2 collect d CD. she calls FIL who misleads them and laughs with rano rajbeer. anika refuses to walk to d destined location but anushka persuades her. dey get into some dark alleway and strange sounds scare dem. 

mona says dat today is vihaan's engagement ans does she really want to go. bulbul thinks dat she has to convince vihaan not to marry dis wrong girl.

anushka anika drama continues ... she calls FIL and FIL acts all sympathetic. 

everyone reach d venue where bulbul reaches straight to vihaan ans says dat she has sumthng important to tell her. vihaan offers her laddu to eat LOLLOL and praises mona's cooking and wonders how nice it wud have been if he wud have been mona's son in law ClapClapClap
he den tells bulbul 2 take care of work tomorrow as he & his fiance will go for a date. bulbul sarcastically says dat his fiance isnt as simple as a cow and she overheard her convo.vihaan says its not good to do stings LOLLOL
vihaan asks dat if he will not have money den no one will like him but bulbul says its not like dat she does like him EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
vihaan says so why dont u marry me ClapClapClap
bulbul stammers and vihaan says dat he spent 6 mths understanding her but result is 0 so he better marry ClapClap

Precap: VIHAAN PROPOSES BULBUL Embarrassed
& i am not d updater tommorrow Cry

P.S.: i shall be unable 2 update dis thursday 25/04 & tuesday 30/04 as ou of stations...

till den adieu Smile

Edited by sen_madhuban - 23 April 2013 at 1:17pm

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Sejal_Desairashowebkapbeej81shiny3skapu80dangerousgurlDesi_princess206luckymshahidShen7866rajeswari_rcpgshahasiaheartaasaxena3ivanta29prefix3geek2sushavviHridiHeenapsinipillaixxRiaKapoorxx-Swetha-cuty_kGauri22*Maleena*sparikhRozy77riniiiiminniee--MISHTEE--KyunkiImafansrk_kadzswethasyam08soni595tiny15sonu-monu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU - 23/04/2013...sweet trials of love.." in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, Madhu Hug And Wish u very Happy and Safe Journey Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansen

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update Madhu!! and have safe n happy journey Big smile

Tanu strikes lucky again for update Tongue what an awesome precap Day Dreaming

madhubansen

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@madhu thanx 4 the update!!Smilei liked 2days epi as it has BB showing concern 4 vihaan & also anu-anika's suffering. anu is so scared of getting caught that she herself going in the trap.LOL so that gal was playing alongwid vihaan in this jealousy game oderwise why all oders r so cool abt that gal is more concerned abt money rtaher than in vihaan.LOL
luved 2marrow's pre-cap.now hope anika won't cum in btn. Ouch

madhubansen

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swethasyam08

thanks for the update Madhu!! and have safe n happy journey Big smile

Tanu strikes lucky again for update Tongue what an awesome precap Day Dreaming
swetha as madhu is not doing update on 25th & 30th i.e this thurs & nxt tues then i 've  2do update on these days. i don't rembr the back up days eacxtly. but i think i m back-up updater 4 these 2 days!!Confused

Edited by tiny15 - 23 April 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhubansenswethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Yeah Tiny!! i was abt to PM u Smile

tiny15

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz