Finally Khoku is out ... yahhh

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Khoku  was the most overrated contestant of this season

How can an uneducated woman , who is so poor to try any kind of new food at home  , can't read to try new dishes ... works in the kothis ( i m sure they don't eat her new invented dishes but normal food  ) and if she is so good and perfect in cooking why she didn't find work in some restaurant instead of working in the kothis ? 

even Nisha aunty is not that perfect and got so many " lo kar lo baat" as many khoku got who is 22 years old only and Nisha aunty is a teacher and have 24 year's experience of teaching ... 

Khoku was undeserving and Good she is out ...she shld be out long back 

she shld be thankful she has reached till here 

in their very first week of competition , Khoku and Ripu's team was selected over Israt's team when Israt got more good comments than Khoku's team ... bcz Judges knew Khoku will never ever be able to cross Barpheele Sholey  ( liquid Nitrogen)  task 

that week poor Israt had to go bcz of this partiality 

Khoku in MC was like those Over the Top TV characters who are poor , no sources but yet perfect in everything... in real life its hard to believe ðŸ˜›

no offence to her fans 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yes I am happy too ! ðŸ˜ƒ
TheRowdiest thumbnail
now I can watch MC peacefully ... no faltu ke lo kar lo baat for Khoku ðŸ˜›

and no good contestant ( eg like israt ) will have to go bcz of Khoku 
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
I am so ashamed to be an Indian today. First all these rapes, and now this stupid mentality! Everyone knows that Koku was one of the best cooks of MI, even the judges thought so! But whom am I talking to ? TO SUMONE WHO CANT see beyond moneeey! Just get lost and ***
TheRowdiest thumbnail
^^^ frm where this money and stuff came ???? I gave my reasons why I think Khoku is not a good cook ...being poor , no study  and having no sources are the reasons and what it has to do with being an Indian ? and with rapes ????

so those who don;t like Khoku and think she is overrated, its equal to Rapes ????? ðŸ¤¢
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I felt bad for khoku.

But today her dish was not good.

Originally posted by: gurunthebest

I am so ashamed to be an Indian today. First all these rapes, and now this stupid mentality! Everyone knows that Koku was one of the best cooks of MI, even the judges thought so! But whom am I talking to ? TO SUMONE WHO CANT see beyond moneeey! Just get lost and ***

Look: all the contestants are the best cooks of MI.. Kuko is not superior then others.. Its a game dont become blind fan..! her dish was weak today that's y she eliminated! So whats the big deal? If TM is proving her opinion so you are commenting on her mentality? This is a stupid mentality.. ! 
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

^^^ frm where this money and stuff came ???? I gave my reasons why I think Khoku is not a good cook ...being poor , no study  and having no sources are the reasons and what it has to do with being an Indian ? and with rapes ????

so those who don;t like Khoku and think she is overrated, its equal to Rapes ????? ðŸ¤¢

Minnie chor de.. GCian he ðŸ¤£ We can expect this..! ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£
TheRowdiest thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pentaminous.

Minnie chor de.. GCian he ðŸ¤£ We can expect this..! ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£

yah they are not ashamed as an indian when some think those actors are real Ram-sita ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜‰ ... what abt that mentality ???? ðŸ˜†

now my topic will get close ðŸ¤£
IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
how can sumone not like Koku! I am ashamed to be an Indian reading your stupid arguments!!