Qubool Hai

humara dies? zoya forced to marry ayann??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

susmita42

Groupbie

susmita42

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i think humara dies so somehow zoya will have to marry ayaan. 

its just my perdicsion so dont get angry
what do u guys think will happen?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozhliasyashanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "humara dies? zoya forced to marry ayann??" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cclove

IF-Rockerz

cclove

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I don't believe that Humeira will die. Think about it. Everyone thinks Zoya did it. The only reason she isn't in jail is because everyone is worried about Hum, and hasn't had time to consider that. But if she dies, Gaffur and Razia wold most likely send Zoya to jail. Not marry her to Ayan. Just my thoughts on this!

Edited by cclove - 23 April 2013 at 11:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mizzneetu-Inferno-sindu_gurti

susmita42

Groupbie

susmita42

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cclove

I don't believe that Humeira will die. Think about it. Everyone thinks Zoya did it. The only reason she isn't in jail is because everyone is worried about Hum, and hasn't had time to consider that. But if she dies, Gaffur and Razia wold most likely send Zoya to jail. Not marry her to Ayan. Just my thoughts on this!

yes but its just my thought i mean if zoya and ayan are going to have to marry then i just thought this may be the reason 

Starshina

Groupbie

Starshina

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
If Humera dies then they will have to end her character... But remember the recent article about Humera aka Ketki Kadam... That she happy to resume shooting after her examss??? Which means  Humera is continuing the show... NOT dying... So chillax Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fabbz18mizzneetu-Inferno-Mushfikasupreet_dmg

tnusredey

IF-Rockerz

tnusredey

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Recently dere was some article. Ketaki started shooting again aftr her 2nd yr xams.Big smile

cclove

IF-Rockerz

cclove

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by susmita42

Originally posted by cclove

yes but its just my thought i mean if zoya and ayan are going to have to marry then i just thought this may be the reason 

I'm not criticizing your view dear, just commenting on it from what I think would happen if Hum dies. No worries

rits08

IF-Dazzler

rits08

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
No no...Humeira is not going to die...if she does, then police will do a background check of all the people in Asad's house...someway or the other police will find out that it was Tanvir who has enmity with Raziya...so the truth of Tanvir will come out...and i dont think they are willing to bring out Tanvir's truth so fast... im sure she is here to stay (yikesDead)... And Ketaki has just returned to shoot...so no worries she will not die...
Besides, Raziya will not let Ayaan marry Humeira's so called murderer (Zoya)...

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
They wont kill off Humeria 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top