Amrit Manthan

Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

@loveagni..thats Nimrit who cant have hatred to the core for even Amrit knowing her sins...i hope Amrit too starts thinking positive for her sister..accepts her mistakes and goes on the redemption path.

Agree with you one good thing Amrit did by herself called Tej to her house..

This i'm afraid Agam's life is in big danger...last time Nimrit could not save Agam from Yugam but i'm praying Nimrit succeeds in saving  him though not close by his side..knowing Nimrit ,she will fight for the safety of her husband ..

@ LoveAgni Saveeta said right the character of Nimrit is shown as a women who can never hate a person , & definitely as she saw amrit changing she is forgetting her sins , & now getting a soft corner for amrit in her heart .

@Saveeta 
Now this is one of the greatest problem nimrit is going to face , not only nimrit but agam too , the enemy want agam to die such a bad death , which they think can't be given to him at this bad health .
The biggest riddle in nimrit's life life , coming up once more , & a woman can never let her family go in hell , when its her husband , the love of AgNi bought them back from death , & now no one can ever stop AgNi from getting together .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 7)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
N yes it will be interesting if amrit starts liking tej...i love to watch amrit as jojo's mother if she turns positive...as in the begening it was tej who was paired up with amrit ...so if they come togethed then it will become very interesting...i just hope amrit falls for tej

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
N yes it will be interesting if amrit starts liking tej...i will love to watch amrit as jojo's mother if she turns positive...as it is in the begining it was tej who was paired up with amrit ...so if they come together then it will become very interesting...i just hope amrit falls for tej

saveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
May be its a hint that Amrit ..Tej will be a pair later..they were already paired in beginning but Amrit had some princess Ego..may be now with the change happening in her she will start to like Tej..

Dkut PH always give priority to love..relationship..family.so two sisters married in same house wont be a surprise...both being Mrs ..Malik..

For once will like to see Amrit falling in love genuinely..no obssesion but find true love...if she had to fall for Yug it would have happenned long ago but i feel now her relationship with Yug will be like Tej..Nimrit friendship..

loveagni

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
@saveeta
if amrit falls for tej then yug will turn negative...n will ruin their happiness like amrit did till now to AgNi

saveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
You have a point here..yug may turn in an obssesed lover just like was once Amrit for Agam...

Well if what we are predicting happens then Amrit will get a dose of her own medecine if Yug starts plotting ..scheming to ruin her happy married life ..this will remind her of what she did to Agni in the past.lets see wat's in store but Yug turning negative i can see that happening if he loses Amrit to someone else same like he was crazy for Nimrit ...

Edited by saveeta24 - 29 April 2013 at 11:29pm

loveagni

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:23am | IP Logged
The guesses about Amrit's life is also a important thing i think if she becomes Jyoti's mother and marry Tej , 

But some of us think YugAm is the best evil couple . & so they does not want CV'S to spoil their couple ..

Lets wait & watch what will happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233saveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Mehak yugam are best friend and best partner in crime..

The only negative point in this relationship its a one sided love..Yug loves Amrit is already confirmed but she dont even have such feeling for him..

If not  yug...Tej i think creatives might make Amrit..vishal  as a  couple  in future..he too has feelings for Amrit..

Vishal  will surely have a pivotal role in the upcoming track..lets see who conquers Amrit heart..

Edited by saveeta24 - 30 April 2013 at 1:47am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top