Amrit Manthan

Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 19

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
yes Saveeta lots of guess & predictions ...
lets wait for today ... i am a bit sad as i won't be able to watch the episode today !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 5)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
yes mehak thats the fun we have something to discuss about and predict also..she is  an enigma the unknown woman for us viewers. ..

Another prediction ...The woman can be someone who met Agam in mumbai through business meeting...may be rejected her love for him as we know Agam cant feel anything for someone else except Nimrit..

The saying is Hell hath no Fury like a woman scorn..

A woman rejected in love can be very angry and dangerous..

About missing the Epi you can catch up online anytime mehak...just enjoy your visit at your cousin's place..Smile

Edited by saveeta24 - 26 April 2013 at 1:39am

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

yes mehak thats the fun we have something to discuss about and predict also..she is  an enigma the unknown woman for us viewers. ..

Another prediction ...The woman can be someone who met Agam in mumbai through business meeting...may be rejected her love for him as we know Agam cant feel anything for someone else except Nimrit..

The saying is Hell hath no Fury like a woman scorn..

A woman rejected in love can be very angry and dangerous..

About missing the Epi you can catch up online anytime mehak...just enjoy your visit at your cousin's place..Smile

Yes a woman in love can do anything even though can kill her lover. 

Thanks for the wishes ... Yes i will watch it on the web Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
26th April Epi..

A good Epi filled with lots of emotions and suspense..above all finally the hero is back ..Agam who is in treatment for his memory loss..

One heart touching moment and once more shows a mother will always be a mother..caring and worried for her kids..Nimrit in time saves Bani and gets hurt herself..later both the girls recognise her as their mom..really a strong bond that connects them to their mother..Nimrit tries to fake it but both were adamant she is their mother..Nimrit finally agrees  and hug her babies..

This scene too good Amrit calls Nimrit to blame Jojo about Bani's accident..Nimrit in an angry tone dismisses her say and asks her where she was when that happened..drinking coffee or reading magazine..you are her mother now so you see to it and cuts the call.all three has a good laugh ..

The suspense is becoming intriguing now who can be that woman and man in black with gloves..Today he goes in search of Agam's address in Amrit's house..now thats one more intrigue how he knows its in the locker..

Finally Agam is shown in treatment..he gets flashback of his past with Nimrit. .Amrit but end he saw a clear picture of how Amrit..yug shot him and threw him in water..too bad he fell unconscious but now its definite he will recover his memory back... Its to be seen he continues to fake it or if Nimrit  succeeds in her mission and gets  in contact with him . hope twist is there both make a  plan how to deal with the situation..

Storyline going in good pace building up Agam full entry and for the twist around the corner..

Lets hope for the best for Agni and Bani meets her daada ..

Edited by saveeta24 - 26 April 2013 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43---Mehak---

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Today's episode made me to jump with happiness as my hero ...Agam... is back once again , when the camera took his shot while lying on the bed uffh he was looking too stunning his eyes ... Oh ...

Today's episode was full of emotions & masti of the kids & Nimrit aka Nanny .. 
The way nimrit fooled both YugAm ... lovely treat to watch ...

Finally netx week will peel off the face of the mystery villan lady , who wants to finish Agam . & i think but Nimrit won't be able to take her mask off , 

Agam finally got his memory back especially all the important memory , Nimrit how clearly gave a talking slap on both YugAm living together without marriage ...

Today's episode was fantastic & finally deserve 5 well good stars from me ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233saveeta24anasuya43

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Finally memory is back!!!
i just can't wait to watch how nimrit will handle this person and get those files in the next epi...lets see if she comes to know that the person has come for Agam's files n is planning to hurt him

saveeta24---Mehak---

Nabila...

Nabila...

Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
today episode was awesome agam memory is back wohooo i just cant wait to watch the upcoming episodes and i really want to know who is that woman

saveeta24---Mehak---

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@Mehak..there was some progress in the track..

Nimrit succeeds to enter Amrit house to get Agam's address in london..

Ankita..Nimrit as the south indian lady maid was just superb..great body language..her dialogues delivery in south indian accent was too good.. ..

Next we got to see Agam after long time and now we can be sure he will be fine with his memory back..As vishal said doctors has taken out all the blood clot in his head..so now he will remember his past clearly.

Crossing fingers Nimrit succeeds in getting in contact with Agam..

@Loveagni..that person who came to get Agam's address may be a blessing in disguise for Nimrit..she too was going to try to open the locker in yug's room..as per precap that guy already did it but could not take the papers as Nimrit came in..

My POV he may run away from there on seeing Nimrit  leaving the locker open.Nimrit gets the papers and shouts for thief..yugam wont doubt her as the guy broke the window glass to enter the room...

Question is why these two unknown persons want Agam's address in london?do they want him not to be back in india?..so many unanswered questions for now..lets hope all get unfolded in upcoming epi..most important Agni should reunite first..its high time..

anasuya43---Mehak---

Post Reply New Post

Go to top