Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: saveeta24

@loveagni..i too want a mahaEpi for AM and Agam grand entry but life ok already scheduled one for this sunday..the 8.30 PM show.

It will be too long a wait so i hope on friday Agam makes his entry as he has already resumed shoot for the show..

What we can deduce from that burning pic of Agam..

My attention diverts back to Vishal.as we know he dont want Agam to leave him and his company.he may have known that now Agam remembers everything about his past and he loves Nimrit..

Vishal stole that heart shape pic in Nimrit's locket and this indicates that he dont want Agam with Nimrit..i think only a pyscho can act like this..

He may try to harm Nimrit in future as she is a hurdle in his path but we know till Agam is alive nothing can happen to Nimrit.. 

lets see how close we are to our prediction but we also know creatives are here to confuse us big time..

You are right savee... need a ME for agam's grand entry..   one doubt savee if vishal does not want agam to reunite with nimrit.. why does he burn the pic .. and why he want agam to be with him is it because he treat him as his brother .. so can anyone burn his loving brother pic ?

hope you understand my doubt savee..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Mehak i dont think creatives will reveal the unknown negative character to the viewers so soon..there will be lots of thrill moment and creatives are best at keeping viewers interest with their suspense..

Its up to us viewers to find out who can be the enemy as track unfolds..sounds interesting to solve the puzzle ..

As far as  Agni are  together to fight this enemy i wont mind to wait for his/her mask to fall down ...

Yes Saveeta i mentioned it may be next week they'll face off the new negative person ...
& me too will not mind untill Agam & Nimrit are together because together they can fight out for any thing , & against any thing !! 

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Krithi i understand your doubt because we have been shown vishal as a shy persona ..loving..caring esp for Agam..

There is a but if we go by the article where RS said what vishal looks like is not what he is so i feel he is a double personality ..he can be a pyscho.over protective..has obssesion for the one who is dear to him..we know he treats Agam as his own bro..so reason are there for him to erase everything that connect Nimrit to Agam thus burning the pic from her locket..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Mehak---

Yes Saveeta i mentioned it may be next week they'll face off the new negative person ...
& me too will not mind untill Agam & Nimrit are together because together they can fight out for any thing , & against any thing !! 

Yes Savee as you said they'll not reveal the identity of the new enemy soon.. the suspense will bring interest to the viewers..  but i still doubt it may not be vishal.. its some other new character...
shanaya28 thumbnail
krithi same now doubt is also cropping in my mind ..

After watching the Epi again ..the lady said on previous epi as you asked me Agam's wife.daughter is here..yesterday it was shown the unknown person watched Bani first then secretly watching Nimrit..rest we know Agam's pic stolen from Nimrit's locket..

If its vishal he already knows Nimrit.Bani..so the intrigue is there creatives may divert our attention to someone else but real enemy is someone else..

Lets wait and watch  wat's up  more in the upcoming  Epi to get a clear picture..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I am a bit crazy & happy on the upcoming track ...
Creatives are now filling all the delight in the track , Nimrit as Nanny go to Amrit's house as she is missing the girls & also one reason that she want to get some information regarding Agam in London & his address or Phone number , so maybe she'll find out about it , & i think that's why in the new look of nimrit , new pic in which Nimrit/Ankita has mangalsutra & sundoor with her ... 
shanaya28 thumbnail
25th April Epi..

The track is becoming very interesting as the suspense is really catchy..Today it was a build up of Agam entry in the storyline and cleared some doubts about the unknown person..

The kids are now involved in this Agam search mission of his whereabouts in london..jojo as the detective with partner her Bani di..they  nearly succeeded but Yug spoiled their mission..amazing acting by them esp when they give a hard time to Amrit..

Nimrit confident her Agam is alive and will soon remember her..she disguises as a nanny to be with her kids but upmost to find Agam's address in london..Signs of danger for his life as the woman seems to have a grudge against Agam..somehow that person does not know Agni are soulmate..Any danger on her husband life Nimrit will be a tigress to protect him..

So many names to write off as suspects and so many questions to ponder about..

First who is that woman who wants to destroy Agam?..is this something related to Agam  during 7 years of his memory loss?.is it a business rivalry?..has Agam in the 7 years as Agam sehgal overtaken a company thus made an enemy?.. many questions unanswered for now but surely will get a clear picture once story unfolds more deeper in the future..

Must say creatives of AM knows how to bring viewers interest..they changed the storyline  but now the build up for next thrill suspense ..romantic track look promising..

Well picturised Epi so no critics..last Ankita is sure getting lot of chances in AM to showcase her talent..she was good as the south indian Nanny in her get up and body language..sign of a good actress..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Yes the track is more interesting now with this new suspense of a lady wanted to destroy agam.. definitely this is related to some happenings during his memory loss time.. apart from amrit , yug and rajmata  there were no enemies for agam before..

kids in mission of getting agam's london address was awesome , now nimrit too entered the house in disguise as nanny.. now the story is moving very good..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Krithi definitely story is becoming very catchy..

The flow of story going good to bring Agam entry in the track..

Now coming up to the unknown woman..i'm digging my brain to solve the puzzle..i got to one more conclusion..

The unknown woman may be not a stranger and here i'm getting to Shivangi..

First creatives let an open end to her character so as in future there can be a comeback of shivangi character..thats why it was shown she divorced Tej and  married someone else..

I think the person wearing a glove is the man she married and both have some enemity with Agam..why?..thats the million dollar question..What hapenned in the 7 years of Agam's life may be many things will unfold once his memory back..

So my doubt is on shivangi for now...

If my prediction becomes true then Nimrit will have another fight against another sister for her Agam..first Amrit now who knows may be shivangi..

I think the creatives will keep the concept of sisters enemity going on..Amrit manthan happens Nimrit has another sister as her enemy..Her fight once more for Agam her husband..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@saveeta...good prediction👏
ohh,i never thought of shivangi😲...oh yes even she can be that suspense lady...but the question is y she will harm agam...y she had a contact with agam in these 7 yrs as agam was in mumbai...
must say hats off to CVs to keep the suspense...even we Amians who used to predict the upcoming track so easily are finding a bit difficult to predict the person this time