Amrit Manthan

Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Saveeta - yes,the story needs a parallel track which is intriguing enough to balance the manthan else it will be boring .

So, creatives did do a good thing in bringing on the suspense which is making us run wild with guesses.

I also thought about Rudraksh coming alive and May be Mr oberai returning and turning evil LOL but why would they hate Agam?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovesaveeta24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 2)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I watched todays episode and my god the way JoJo made Yug fall when he was trying to spoil the rangoli was hilarious ROFL..I was laughing so loud seeing that scene..

BanJo - cute angels indeed Thumbs Up

pal_lovesaveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Saina definitely like i mentioned in my critics above..not much content in the epi..so its good as put it a paralell track is needed to bring the suspense..thrill back in the show..

seriously this end scene is already making us think of who is the unknown enemy of Agam ...seems creatives hit the right chord to bring the interest...

If its Rudraksh then his target would have been Amrit..yug..

Mr oberoi turning Evil but why Agam?..

Btw saina  Agam's pic in heart shape..my thought this surely diverts the attention more towards a lady...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
me too inclining towards a lady and  me  thinks Vishal's psycho sister ..well ,who could blame her Agam ji is such a good catch EmbarrassedLOL

Edited by --Saina-- - 23 April 2013 at 11:45pm

pal_lovesaveeta24

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Good one Vishal pyscho sister..for now lets lock our answer to this puzzle..vishal sister..

Gosh first Agam had an obssesed woman after him..Amrit and now another one coming in his life..

You said it Agam is such a good catch anyone will fall for him..Smile

Even Nimrit can't think or fall for another guy ..Smile

Too bad for Nimrit she dont know what awaits her..Amrit gone now seems she has to deal with someone else for her Agamji...

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 April 2013 at 11:54pm

pal_love

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Saveeta Di my guesses going on two ways ...
first is vishal's sister ...
secondly i think it could be tej because in Daily soap derials always the person who is trusted a lots by every one is the spoiler , and so that , did u remember when Sunita & Nirmal said that Tej & Nimrit should get married Tej was silent , & some how i don't know but some feelings in my mind is like Tej can be the culprit too ..
The upcoming episode's will be more interesting 
Today we will be able to see the person whether she is a lady who is vishal's sister ..
Or our army officer Tej Malik ...
Lots of predictions , lots of feelings ... So wait & watch today's episode only 2 and half hour left to air the episode 

farah1233

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
24th April epi Analysis&critics..

An Epi only with competition and added to it the little suspense of the black gloves person..

Scene i liked most ..competition was the mother should recognised her daughter blindfolded...Amrit recognised Bani ...Nimrit turn and jojo keeps skipping her place so as Nimrit dont touch her..she stands by Bani and Nimrit touches her face..she felt happy but about to let go because of Amrit and their acting..jojo tells her forget competition mama hug Bani Di..Nimrit does so with Bani saying i love you mama..Amrit face was a must watch..

Bani the angel taught Amrit some good things today..Yug brought paratha from outside so as Amrit win the last round.Bani sadly tells her cheating is not good..she does not want such trophy by cheating..Amrit full of guilt  goes back and return the trophy ... she does not take the blame fully on her but pinpoint its Yug doings..

Its a tie between Nimrit..Amrit for the trophy..a scene which gives a good message ..a mother will always be a mother.the motherly instinct comes naturally..a mother knows every little details about her child..her likes..her dislikes..this is where Amrit failed completely..she is claiming to be Bani's mother and is a better one  than Nimrit but does not know anything about that child..snatching a child from her mother does not make her yours..

Amrit goes away not accepting her defeat to Nimrit..she gets runner up trophy..here again Bani teaches her a good lesson..one should be happy with a second prize also..she says i'm happy as we tried our best..its not necessary to be first always .

These creatives definitely misled us completely  with the precap..all thought was its a woman but today its mind change as i'm going to my first prediction..it can be vishal.in fact the heart shape pic of Agam was in Nimrit's locket..she forgot her handbag and whoever the gloves hand is stole the pic  and later burned it...

My critics..As a viewer we need more in the Episode..not only Bani teaching Amrit the good values of life..one thing that is completely missing is the romantic angle .one usp of the show..its going too much now ..lead actor is nowhere..no lead jodi screenpresence..it will be boring if this continues..

So hoping for something catchy in the upcoming Epi from creatives..

precap ..seems both angels  will make Amrit life not so ok as jojo is here to stay with Bani at Amrit house for summer vacation...

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 24 April 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

dont u agree golden days r back of AM .. suspense , romance with now thriller wow .. waiting for agam entry in the show ... Wink

positivity : bani making amrit to realize her mistake ... finally manthan of amrit is happening WinkBig smile

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top