Amrit Manthan

Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 19

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yes amrit must accept her sins and asks nimrit to forgive her ..
how can nimrit so easily forgot all that which amrit has done with her .
if bani is living without her father it is also because of amrit .

Edited by ---Mehak--- - 01 May 2013 at 12:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.. (Page 10)" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
@Mehak ...Nimrit should not be so emotional towards Amrit..she should always get a reminder she has lost Agam because of Amrit...her daughter without a father because of same sister..

I'm crossing fingers Nimrit gets a hold of her emotions and wait for Amrit to confess her crime..what she did to Agam 7 years ago and how she brainwashed him taking advantage of his memory loss..

Creatives should at least not let Amrit be forgiven so easily ..why others has to suffer and not Amrit..she has to go the same pain Nimrit..Agam..Bani went through in these 7 years..she destroyed this family and its herself who should reunite them with a pure heart..

---Mehak---

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saveeta24

@Mehak ...Nimrit should not be so emotional towards Amrit..she should always get a reminder she has lost Agam because of Amrit...her daughter without a father because of same sister..

I'm crossing fingers Nimrit gets a hold of her emotions and wait for Amrit to confess her crime..what she did to Agam 7 years ago and how she brainwashed him taking advantage of his memory loss..

Creatives should at least not let Amrit be forgiven so easily ..why others has to suffer and not Amrit..she has to go the same pain Nimrit..Agam..Bani went through in these 7 years..she destroyed this family and its herself who should reunite them with a pure heart..
Yes Saveeta why does every time Nimrit has to suffer why not amrit ? why every time true suffer & the spoilers always get away so easily ?

Creatives should show this that amrit is now going to suffer because in the world , the wickedness always have to lose at last & so that they should so & teach a good lesson that always wicked people got bad defeat .

farah1233

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
2nd May..Epi..

Thanks creatives to bring  the hero Agam back with his memory.after so long we got to watch the depth of his love for his Nimritji..

Agam one character who has been consistent..his hatred after 7 years is same for Amrit..someone who has ruined his happiness and made him hurt the one he loves the most in his life.. After he got to know Amrit only can save Bani even that he did not change his mind towards her but ready to search for another donor for his Gurbani..

Navi..Agam totally rocked in his scenes today.. very well emoted feelings. .happiness.. hurt.. anger.. pain...Clap

Today i have some critics for the creatives..

Nimrit was shown coming to Amrit house to search for Agam address in london..she got it but next no continuity of that scene..Nimrit is shown more concerned for a sister who is the reason of all her unhappiness.. quite unrealistic of showing Nimrit giving advices and caring for Amrit..too much for me as a viewer knowing Amrit evil graph to digest all this ..

Till when will Nimrit be in disguise ..she is good as rajamma but i feel its time Nimrit  comes in her trueself identity..Now that Bani is kidnapped she cant be in the nanny disguise to show concern for her daughter ..

who will call Agam in london about the kidnapping of his daughter..will it be Nimrit finally to make the call?.lets wait and watch..

Last this is a real enigma..difficult to say who is that mask guy..

Edited by saveeta24 - 02 May 2013 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loveagni--Saina--

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Saveeta i agree with you about it :
Nimrit was shown coming to Amrit house to search for Agam address in london..she got it but next no continuity of that scene..Nimrit is shown more concerned for a sister who is the reason of all her unhappiness.. quite unrealistic of showing Nimrit giving advices and caring for Amrit..too much for me as a viewer knowing Amrit evil graph to digest all this ..
very well said by you , nimrit has actually forgotted her work for which she is at amrit's house . 
she is now giving more importance to her sister than agam ..
now wait & watch what will happen .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233saveeta24--Saina--

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
ya i thought she would call him the day she got his number...instead of calling him first shes is thinking about her sis who has tried all  sort of ways to ruin her lifeAngry...this behaviour of nimrit makes me furious...when it comes to choose bet agam n amrit she had always choosen amrit...because of this agam had to suffer...this proves blood is always thicker than waterAngry
nd i guess this is the reason y trp is falling ...becoz AM trp was good when nimrit was natasha...becoz people liked her smartness...genuinely I am watching AM only for agam n gurbani...i have lost interest in nimrit's character due to her dumbness
i don't mind if amrit turns positive...but the problem is she should beg to nimrit to forgive her...but over here its nimrit  who is bowing down in front of amrit...nimrit should behave good with amrit only after she accepts her sins
take example of agam...he knows he can't do anything to amrit but he has that hatred for her...he is perfect
i hope CVs make some changes in nimrit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24--Saina--

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@loveagni..second you on this POV i did not like the way Nimrit was forcing Amrit to accept she still loves her sister..totally unrealistic..

Nimrit main purpose was to get in touch with Agam..yesterday it was a complete turn about of her character..like begging her sister to show some love ..concern towards her.

Creatives not doing a good job here as its Amrit who should without Ego..attitude..any hatred accept her sister Nimrit wholeheartedly..this is called butchering a character..anyways lets see as its somehow true Nimrit has always favoured Amrit over Agam's opinion..she is doing same being mahaan again and forgot same woman shot her husband ..till now  Amrit has no conscience guilt about that incident that she has separated a father from that child she claims to love..

At least Agam character is consistent..no dangling like a pendulum..he has same hatred.opinion for Amrit..

With Bani kidnapped Agam has to be back in india  without getting another Donor for his daughter...he will have to keep his identity as Agam sehgal till Bani treatment not over or else Amrit may back out if she knows Agam regained his memory..

Hope we get a maha Epi soon and Agni reunites with their daughter safe and sound..Amrit accepts her sins and ask for forgiveness..then the mask guy finally exposed to the viewers..

--Saina--

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Till when Nimrit will be disguised as Rajamma Shocked..Sisterly sweetness is getting hard to digest ..i meant the elder ones..

Lil Banjo always adorable but Nimrit needs to get back to palace and there is so much disconnect as she came for the number and got it but still at palace giving pravachans to Amrit Confused

saveeta24

Post Reply New Post

Go to top