Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
3rd May Epi..

Today's Epi went off so fast.Bani getting kidnapped..Agam restless to talk and meet Nimrit..

Nimrit shattered with the news of the kidnapping of Bani..Amrit hyper and talking nonsense as usual..Angel Bani gets a chance to  make a call in hiding and its not Amrit but the one she loves the most her mom..

Nimrit back in palace and in a very emotional state..why not her Bani getting kidnapped..on top Amrit has the guts to point a finger at her and blames her as the kidnapper..really Amrit do gets on the nerve sometimes..she is living in an illusion world that Bani wants to live with her as her daughter..if she knew the reality Bani loves her mom Nimrit the most not her..example she calls her mom first not Amrit..Bani wants her mom to save her..

Agam so impatient  to meet and talk to Nimrit but everytime retains himself from doing it..he dont want Amrit to know about his memory back as she will try something to separate them..thats what i like about the character Agam ..he dont change his opinion on Amrit and dont want her anywhere close to Nimrit..

Nimrit may have forgotten Amrit is the one to have separated her from Agam but not him.. Agam cant forget the pain he has gone through and he is not wrong to vow to make Amrit pay for her sins..

Amrit in my opinion deserves  the hurt and pain Agam..Nimrit has gone through all these years.Creatives should show something logical not she is forgiven so easily..

I think today its quite confirmed our prediction..that mask guy can be Adhiraj..if observed well he mentioned Nimrit ruined his life and the Malik family will pay for it..Its a hint as Nimrit exposed him during the engagement with Amrit...

Last Finally Agam back in india as per precap and to be with his Nimrit and daughter Bani..

Story getting really interesting and its good the show is keeping its constant Trp even in competitive slot or IPL..whereas in UK again Amrit Manthan was the most watched show yesterday..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@saveeta
he dont want Amrit to know about his memory back as she will try something to separate them..thats what i like about the character Agam ..he dont change his opinion on Amrit and dont want her anywhere close to Nimrit..

Nimrit may have forgotten Amrit is the one to have separated her from Agam but not him.. Agam cant forget the pain he has gone through and he is not wrong to vow to make Amrit pay for her sins..
perfect👍🏼
even my opinion is same...experience teaches us...and it seems nimrit has not learned anything from the experience she got till now...though this time amrit will be genuinely changing but the time has not yet come that nimrit can trust her...its like forgiving someone for a silly mistake...
Agam is right...its agam who was staying away from his family n he only knows the pain...his reaction is obvious...may be nimrit had her enitre family with her accept agam thats y shes not realizing the pain
i swear if nimrit again stops agam from taking revenge and favours amrit at the crucial time then i will stop watching this show😡
about todays epi
it was good as there was no overdose of nimrit's caring for amrit, no dragging of agam's story...it went with right pace...right from bani's kidnapping everything was ok ok except amrit's usual oversmartness
shanaya28 thumbnail
@loveagni..sometimes i'm confused with Nimrit behaviour..her overdose of caring for Amrit cant digest it..

Its unrealistic if she forgets Amrit is the same woman  who destroyed her happiness meaning snatched the one she loves the most in her life..Agam..

A little good things Amrit is doing and that too only for a selfish reason ..just to show Nimrit that Bani loves her more cant be called her manthan.

Agam has all the rights to get back to Amrit as he suffered for 7 years..he became a workaholic and was a lonely person..he was going through so much pain to remember his past life and be with his family..Amrit is his culprit and Nimrit cant ask him to let go so easily..lets see how creatives unfold this Agam revenge on Amrit track...

About Amrit she gets on my nerves with her oversmartness as if she is really Bani's mother and knows it all..hope Agam soon shatters her illusion world as Bani is and will always be Agni daughter..she will only be the maasi..aunty... 

shanaya28 thumbnail
6th May Epi...

Action packed with some emotional moments..

Two sisters fighting with goons to release Bani from the goons..the glow on Bani's face seeing her mama to her rescue was so heart touching.

Before this fight a scene that shows Amrit Ego is a big thorn in her acceptence of Nimrit being her sister..Nimrit emotionally breaks down as she could not help her daughter..Amrit gets emotional seeing Nimrit in tears and puts a hand forward to console  her but back out..As usual Her Ego clashes with her inner feeling..

One more heart touching moment Nimrit tries to get in touch with Agam after reading the miss call on her cellphone..in vain and feels guilty at how she will tell Agam she has not taken care of their daughter..she prays for Agam..Bani safety and for them to reunite soon..

Another touching moment where again it shows its difficult to break a mother..daughter bond..Amrit hugs Bani but that child runs in her mother's arms instantly on seeing her..A shock for Amrit as she discovers the Nanny is Nimrit..

I think Amrit should get it snatching a daughter from her mother wont make her that child mother though she loves her..its time Amrit accepts the reality instead of causing more harm she is Bani's maasi..aunty and Nimrit is her sister..Bani will love her same..

Touching scene Agam remembering his moment with his daughter Gurbani and gets emotional..he cant wait to be by her side and hugs her..To tell  Bani her mom was right her Daada is alive..

Finally precap  the most awaited moment for us viewers Agam is back to his Nimrit ...😊

Will start counting the minutes now as it will be a worth watching Agni reunion..

Lastly for creatives Thumbs up for not dragging this kidnapping track .of course for bringing the lead jodi reunion and to move on with the storyline..

loveagni thumbnail
Nimrit and Amrit were powerpuff girls today!!!👏
for the first time I have seen the female leads doing action scenes in the serial...wel done CVs👍🏼
thnk god there was no dragging of this kidnapping track...i felt atleast now amrit will feel pitty on nimrit as she saved her from that man n took care of her...but as usual again she showed her ego ...no change in amrit
plzz CVs the more u drag her manthan more time will take  for the viewers to accept her in positive role
in all the episode was good...n the cherry on cake was the precap...AgNi reunion...just can't wait for tom
Agam should tell nimrit how amrit misused his memory loss...atleast then i hope nimrit will hate amrit...but it won't be shocking if nimrit shows no hatred towards amrit as she loves her sis blindly😡
shanaya28 thumbnail
Agree the two sisters were superwomen today..i thought too Amrit will be thankful to Nimrit for saving her life but disappoints me once again..she still has that selfishness..ego in her..she cant digest Nimrit happiness and Bani loves her mom more than her..

As per the precap Nimrit must have got the reality check Amrit will remain Amrit the sister who hates her..once more giving her pain by taking her daughter far away from her..of course God cant be that ruthless towards Nimrit as the saviour is back .Agam..

At last the wow factor of the show Agni back together ..Nimrit  can sigh a relief now as Agam will save their daughter from Amrit..just cant wait for that moment of Agam..Bani reunion..
shanaya28 thumbnail
7th May epi..

Worth watching Epi with Agni reunion and Amrit once more back to her obssesion..

Question that comes in mind will we ever see Amrit accepting her mistakes and ask for forgiveness. Bani  asked her why you did not let jojo meet me..you took care of her..why have you changed?..A reality that child is witnessing  now as we viewers already know it Amrit always changes colors  everytime for her selfish needs..This hint Amrit  is still far away  from her manthan really happening as she says i did all this for you Bani..just to please Bani she took care of jojo..again question that we ask ourselves when will Amrit do something without any selfishness?..

The bad thing with Amrit chances are there for her to be a good person..get happiness and to be forgiven even after so many sins still she does not grab the golden chances..instead she causes more harm to her dear ones.the one she claims to love hurting that child by being possesive.. obssesed. snatching her from her mother and family..

Amrit did same in the beginning calling her obssesion love.. wanted to snatch Agam from Nimrit causing so much havoc in Agni life..now she is after their daughter and that child dont even want to be with her..she loves her as her maasi..aunt but her mother will always be Nimrit..

Hope  from now on Amrit realises her mistakes and let go of her princess Ego..selfish motive.. ..happiness  can be at her doorstep if she accepts her wrong doings and understands the difference between obssesion and  true Love...

True love  ..Agni a great example..
Words are less to express this  couple undying love for each other..they have defy death to be with each other..so many obstacles in their path they have crossed over them..it was a magical reunion and with the blessing of Ma Durga..

Cant wait to watch Agam to put the red tikka on Nimrit forehead as in precap she is with her sindoor ..

Soon they will be a complete happy family once they get their daughter Bani  with them..Waiting for Agam..Bani reunion and the angel finally gets her wish fulfilled..Her Daada alive and back home..

Thumbs up to creatives for giving us such awesome Episodes and well directed to keep our interest..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: saveeta24

7th May epi..

Worth watching Epi with Agni reunion and Amrit once more back to her obssesion..

Question that comes in mind will we ever see Amrit accepting her mistakes and ask for forgiveness. Bani  asked her why you did not let jojo meet me..you took care of her..why have you changed?..A reality that child is witnessing  now as we viewers already know it Amrit always changes colors  everytime for her selfish needs..This hint Amrit  is still far away  from her manthan really happening as she says i did all this for you Bani..just to please Bani she took care of jojo..again question that we ask ourselves when will Amrit do something without any selfishness?.. You said it Savee.. Amrit no heart woman..cant she let Jojo meet Bani.. she is a stone made humanbeing, even she is nit soft with kids.. I doubt is she on the road to being a good human..

The bad thing with Amrit chances are there for her to be a good person..get happiness and to be forgiven even after so many sins still she does not grab the golden chances..instead she causes more harm to her dear ones.the one she claims to love hurting that child by being possesive.. obssesed. snatching her from her mother and family..

Amrit did same in the beginning calling her obssesion love.. wanted to snatch Agam from Nimrit causing so much havoc in Agni life..now she is after their daughter and that child dont even want to be with her..she loves her as her maasi..aunt but her mother will always be Nimrit..

Hope  from now on Amrit realises her mistakes and let go of her princess Ego..selfish motive.. ..happiness  can be at her doorstep if she accepts her wrong doings and understands the difference between obssesion and  true Love...

True love  ..Agni a great example..
Words are less to express this  couple undying love for each other..they have defy death to be with each other..so many obstacles in their path they have crossed over them..it was a magical reunion and with the blessing of Ma Durga..

Cant wait to watch Agam to put the red tikka on Nimrit forehead as in precap she is with her sindoor ..

Soon they will be a complete happy family once they get their daughter Bani  with them..Waiting for Agam..Bani reunion and the angel finally gets her wish fulfilled..Her Daada alive and back home..

Thumbs up to creatives for giving us such awesome Episodes and well directed to keep our interest..

Well written.. I agree each word Savee..
shanaya28 thumbnail
8th May epi..

Thumbs up to creatives for another mindblowing epi..

Navi..Agam was just fantastic today. he stole the show with his great performances..👏

The Epi starts with such a symbolic moment..Agam putting the sindoor on Nimrit forehead.
Tej..Agam bonding as brothers were always great.finally bullet.. bandook back together..
it was a nice family reunion and the best moment Agam meets his Daughter Bani.emotional moment but with the aura of happiness as our angel Bani hope..dream..wish all got realised today.she gets to hug her Daada for real...
Agam who always promised Nimrit he will always be there to protect her and Bani..today he kept his promises and saved his Daughter from Amrit..The child got to know who is responsible for her father to be absent so long from their life..Amrit ..

Amrit obssesion is beyond limit..its very difficult to feel bad for Amrit..or even pity her.all that is happening to her is her own Ego..selfishness that has caused her self-destruction.once more Amrit getting a chance to bow down and asks for forgiveness..too bad its a reverse reaction..so obssesed she is going to cause more harm to Nimrit..that fool Yug who is blind in Amrit's love suggests kidnapping of Bani.Amrit back to square one threatening the family with a knife to take Bani away..

Will Amrit succeed this time again or  her plan  get backfired?will it be vishal to backfire Amrit plan?..its to wait and watch..

Lastly the new Donor of Bani in the palace but as spoiler already hinted he will have a double face..good to the family and working for the gloved guy..lets see wat's in store as story getting really catchy..

Courtesy pics goes to krithika..
loveagni thumbnail
Nice epi...but i was expexting more of AgNi conversation...AgNi reunion part went so quickly...loved Agam-Bani scene...it was so heart touching...n very happy to see Amrit feeling the same pain which nimrit was going through till today...Agam is so smart...thank god as now atleast Agam is there who can listen to his heart as well as brain n will take correct decisions not like nimrit who believes anyone blindly...
About tomorrow's epi someone will definitely come to save bani...it can be anyone...vishal or may be that new donor just to win their trust...
I want more of AgNi scenes and Agam-bani scenesEdited by loveagni - 10 years ago