Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
yes Saveeta now Agam could clearly see his past as the blood clot is out & now so many problems ahead in AgNi reunion .
But i want AgNi to be one now , and then fight out together against everyone . 
About the locker been opened yes , that person has opened the locker while nimrit enters the room , its a treat for nimrit to do her work to get the files & search for the information .
But now see if she is able to do it or not !
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today episode was whole some...and going in a interesting way

with supense...

why they want Agam's know about 

sudden flash came into to my mind...Is there is any business revalry...against him and want to know about where he is what is he doing...

Monday episode may give little clue ...why there is so much talk about Agam...

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anasuyaji good to see your analysis and observation about the Epi..you raised a good point why Agam the target..

We know everything about Agam preleap..good human being..wont even hurt a person deliberately..loved his dear ones immensely.

So question about this enigma why these two persons want to know where is Agam and somehow they dont want him to be back in india..like you said are they  business rivals of Agam..we do know Agam after leap was a workaholic.we already watched.how he handled the sehgal business very efficiently ..he did most of the business deals more than vishal..

I feel in the 7 years Agam must have met lots of people through business deals and may be he has overtaken some company which was at loss thus making an enemy..thats the only way i can see Agam having an enemy..

Lets wait and watch..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Yes Saveeta lots of points , may be that person want revenge for the business tycoon or may be rejected by Agam's love  or what else can be the reason ..
One thing ... i have in my mind 
If she knows Agam its fine but how do she knows About his family ? though agam himself havn't told anyone about his family as he himself has not got his memory back !! but brainwashed by YugAm .
Chalo it will be fine saying that he knows about his family after a long time back from london !!
Is this enemy , is london enemy or india enemy !!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Mehak i think these people know Agam but not his family esp his wife.daughter..

Seems they have done some research about  him and thats why they asked that lady to bring Agam's wife..daughter at the competition..if you observed that scorpion gloves guy watched Bani first then Nimrit..now he knows who is Agam's wife.Daughter..

Its full suspense so hoping we get more hints and clues in the upcoming epi about who are these new negative shades characters..

Will it be a big surprise or shock for us viewers lets wait and watch..
shanaya28 thumbnail
29th April epi..

Who wants to kill Agam Malik?..thats the question that will bug the mind after watching today's epi..on top they want to give Agam  saaza..punishment..thats why they want a painful death for Agam..

Its full of mystery what could have Agam done to them that they want him dead...i feel there are lot to unfold in Agam's life in the 7 years he was in mumbai with memory loss..

Nimrit unsuccessful in getting the london papers as the scorpio gloves guy managed to steal it..this does not disappoint her but gets more confident that as now she knows the one in london is her Agam..she will find out another way to get his address ..phone number..she gets her laptop and searches for every neurosurgeon in london..almost whole night she makes her calls..unsuccessful again but does not forget her other priority her kids..

Today Bani gave Amrit a big tight slap indirectly with these words as she was so rude to jojo ..illtreating her as she has chicken pox..Bani is truly an angel and tells Amrit..you want to be my mother but you dont have a mother's heart...no mother will hurt a child like this..it was bang on as the end result was positive.. Amrit promises to take care of jojo as a good mother..the surprising bit its Amrit herself who called Tej..sunitaji to her house..Another angel Nimrit..Amrit has snatched the most precious person of her life still today she felt happy seeing some changes in Amrit..truly Amrit should learn more values ..lesson from the mother..Daughter..

Is that scene hinting of a future track..Amrit who did not like jojo might be a mother figure to her in future..are we going to get Tej..Amrit ..jojo as a complete family in future?..anything can happen in daily soap..

An Epi full of emotions..intrigue..suspense..

Precap..Nimrit succeeds in getting Agam's phone number..She calls the number in london ... Agam is shown restless in his unconscious state by the phone ringing..something that shows Agni are soulmate and have a heart to heart connection..Agam even unconscious could feel its his Nimrit calling..

Knowing Nimrit i feel she will  be the saviour of her husband Agam from these unknown enemies though far away from him..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i dont know why but i don't like nimrit  having soft corner for amrit as she almost killed agam...kept him away from her daughter n still playing games to keep him away from nimrit...how can nimrit forgive her after knowing wat all she did to her n agam till today
apart from that today's epi gave a hint that a storm is going to come in AgNi's life...especially agam's life in danger
i liked amrit today...atleast she did something by herself by calling tej and sunita aunty
shanaya28 thumbnail
@loveagni..thats Nimrit who cant have hatred to the core for even Amrit knowing her sins...i hope Amrit too starts thinking positive for her sister..accepts her mistakes and goes on the redemption path.

Agree with you one good thing Amrit did by herself called Tej to her house..

This i'm afraid Agam's life is in big danger...last time Nimrit could not save Agam from Yugam but i'm praying Nimrit succeeds in saving  him though not close by his side..knowing Nimrit ,she will fight for the safety of her husband ..

Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

@loveagni..thats Nimrit who cant have hatred to the core for even Amrit knowing her sins...i hope Amrit too starts thinking positive for her sister..accepts her mistakes and goes on the redemption path.

Agree with you one good thing Amrit did by herself called Tej to her house..

This i'm afraid Agam's life is in big danger...last time Nimrit could not save Agam from Yugam but i'm praying Nimrit succeeds in saving  him though not close by his side..knowing Nimrit ,she will fight for the safety of her husband ..

@ LoveAgni Saveeta said right the character of Nimrit is shown as a women who can never hate a person , & definitely as she saw amrit changing she is forgetting her sins , & now getting a soft corner for amrit in her heart .

@Saveeta 
Now this is one of the greatest problem nimrit is going to face , not only nimrit but agam too , the enemy want agam to die such a bad death , which they think can't be given to him at this bad health .
The biggest riddle in nimrit's life life , coming up once more , & a woman can never let her family go in hell , when its her husband , the love of AgNi bought them back from death , & now no one can ever stop AgNi from getting together .
loveagni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
N yes it will be interesting if amrit starts liking tej...i love to watch amrit as jojo's mother if she turns positive...as in the begening it was tej who was paired up with amrit ...so if they come togethed then it will become very interesting...i just hope amrit falls for tej