Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Coming up with this thread so as we can give our feedback about daily Epi..what we liked about it and put our critics also.meaning a constructive criticism..

To start with 23rd April Epi..

My Analysis is creatives doing a good job showing Bani teaching Amrit how to behave like a good person..teaching her some good values and all this not OTT way..being a child of 7 years they are doing it the childish way but end result is positive..

Where it comes to Nimrit creatives is well picturising the pain..sadness of  her being away from her daughter..a mother who has sent her child on a mission to do Amrit manthan but difficult to bear the separation..jojo her other daughter trying to bring back a smile on her mom's face.We are not wrong to say Nimrit is the best mom as both her daughters have so much values and good manners in them..same like their mother they will fight against the bad and injustice..

Amrit..Yug going through a hard time as they always make other people dance on their tune.. ..must say its a shame today its a kid who is teaching them human values..responsibility and how to walk on the right path ...

My critics is there is not enough content in the Epi..it ends too fast with not that gripping plot ..Bani teaching Amrit good lessons but creatives should bring the intrigue..something that will keep audiences hooked for the next Epi..

Precap somehow brought a suspense for a change so hope creatives keep it up ..not drag Amrit manthan too much and bring the needed twist..

Agam omnipresent for weeks but today at least saw his pic and seems the next target of whoever is the next baddie in the show..

so Amians write your Analysis..critics about the Epi..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 April 2013 at 9:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas---Mehak---

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Analysis&Critics corner for Daily epi.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

---Mehak---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Good thread ...

My critics is that Cv's should show such a episode which may keep the viewers hooked to it and also to the next episode .. The scenes of Bani teaching good lessons to amrit must be enough so that viewers will not only watch but enjoys it ..

Precap was nice , its now i think so giving a sign for the comeback of Navi in the show as the savior of NIMRIT & Bani as the person will try to harm nimrit & Bani ..

farah1233saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Mehak read about your question in the update thread about who can be the person who is burning Agam's pic..will answer it here in this feedback  thread..

Good sign about Today's Epi the wait of  Agam entry will end soon..

Of what i have observed in the beginning esp one scene of vishal showed how much he is possesive of Agam and cant bear to see him away from him as he considers him as his  bro.next Rajan Shahi already hinted that vishal will be the next trump card of the show..so for now all my  attention diverts towards vishal ..

All of a sudden  scenario is changed with Bani's leukemia and Amrit the Donor ...next Amrit Manthan happening..now we are surely getting the next twist and negative character of the show as per precap...

Noone will doubt vishal as of what we have seen of his personality..shy person ..good hearted and can do anything for Agam..

We do know also some people have double personality and the second one can be evil ..so we can say vishal can be the surprise for us..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 April 2013 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

---Mehak---

---Mehak---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Yes Saveeta because what ever we do not expect CV'S show us that 
So that person can be Vishal , because in the article when he was entering the show it was said that he will be a negative character ..
If he is it then i will say :
Vishal ab aap ko Agam sa kya badla laina hain ?

farah1233saveeta24

loveagni

loveagni

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i am sure that person is vishal only...agam might have told him that his memory is back n he wants to go back to his family...so this might have made him think that he will lose agam as he is like his brother...n he may try to harm nimrit

saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
@loveagni..It may be true Agam has got back his memory and relate all to vishal...

One thing intrigues though why he burned Agam's pic?..

If vishal wants Agam to remain his bro and not go to his wife..daughter then his enemy should be Nimrit..Bani ...

Must  say creatives got us to ponder about this suspense..

Another thing coming up in my mind.

Creatives showed hands in gloves..so we dont know if its a guy or woman hand..this is suspense..

Next Agam's pic was cut in heart shape..so this may indicates it can be a  woman who must be obssesed with Agam..

Really Amrit obssesion gone for Agam now we may be getting another one..i wont be surprised if my guess is right it may be Vishal's sister...

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 April 2013 at 12:29pm

---Mehak---

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I am thinking it could be Vishal's sister as well and not Vishal.

saveeta24

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Saina creatives did bring this twist in story very smartly..

I mean face not shown..only gloves hands .its thrilling already ..

I thought vishal at first but now i'm thinking that its a woman ...

So yes it can be Vishal's sister..lets see if our prediction is right or we are for more surprises in coming epi..

Edited by saveeta24 - 23 April 2013 at 9:36pm

--Saina--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top