MMT : Episode Discussion Thread 24/4

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for banner: Mamta (misty85)

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!
                                        Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onward. 
                         2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts. 
                                 3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times. 
                                       4. Do not bash any actor or character. 
                             5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life. 
             6. If you are new, please introduce yourself to other members in the thread 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Live Update - Episode 73

The nurse say they couldn't get to tell them about his family. The nurse tells them that Addu slipped into coma one day. MMN are shocked. The nurse says we still have some of his belongings. Saying that she gets up and leaves.

The dean of the hospital give Addu's bag to Megha. The dean tells them that he found Addu's record. Megha & Navi looking through Addu's bag when his video game falls out. Mohan has a FB of Addu. Megha says all this stuff belongs to Addu and asks the dean to tell them what happened to Addu.

The deans tells everyone that Aditya Vyas was 9 years old when he was admitted in the hospital and he was in for 20 days and in spite of giving all possible treatment we couldn't save him. Megha, Mohan and Navi are shattered 😔 Megha falls on the floor and starts wailing. Mohan hugs her and tries to pacify her. Beera to is upset. Megha searches for Addu in the hospital bed and Navi tries to pacify her.  Munna is in the hospital and is pleased to see Megha crying for Addu. Megha walks out searching for Addu. Mohan goes after her and Munna watches this with displeasure. Megha shakes Mohan's hand away and Munna is pleased.

Navi too is weeping. All the while Munna looks at them with absolute delight on his face 🤢😡

Megha and Mohan cry. Munna still looks pleased and thinks that the man who stole his mother from Addu now your memory will take him away from your mother.

Mohan has FB of everyone saying that Addu was scared of his step father and is guilty.

Munna thinks those who were inseparable will now separate. He breaks a pencil and throws it away.

Mohan looks at a grieving Megha.

Navi is crying and Beera sits next to her. Beera notices the cover and says this shop was inaugurated in 2007 by Dada and if Addu came with this bag then how could he have died. Beera says I am sure there is something wrong. Navi says I wish it were true. Beera thinks to himself that it is the truth but this is not the moment for it.

Mohan and Megha in the car. RJ calls Mohan and says I am sure you have found DT's son and you guys must be partying. RJ says I am sure DT must be happy and asks him to pass the phone to her. Mohan tells her that he will speak to her after getting home.

Navi tells Beera that she should have been with her mother. Beera pacifies her by saying Megha is with someone who loves her. Navi says even more than me. Navi says I can understand what my mother is going through but I cannot even imagine Spiderman's plight. Beera gets a bottle of water for Navi and gives her his hanky. Beera says love is very mighty. Beera says as long as MM are together they will pass through this. Navi says I lied to them saying I am staying back to complete hospital formalities but the truth is that I don't want to leave this place. Beera takes out Addu's picture and says the boy next to him is his best friend. Beera says they need to inquire more. Beera looks at the picture and realizes that Addu and his friend are standing in front of a Cinema which he(Beera) visited in 2004 as it was opened then. Beera says there is something wrong for sure and tells Navi that they need to inquire more with Kashiram(sweet vendor).

Mohan and Megha arrive at Vyas house. Megha is still sleeping and Mohan is lost. Mohan musters the courage to wake Megha up. He helps her out of the car and towards the house.

Jiji and Renu preparing to welcome. Renu notices MM and is excited. Jiji look at MM. Jiji asks Mohan... Mohan tells Jiji that Addu passed away 11 years back in a hospital in Jhansi because of pneumonia. Jiji and Renu are shocked and start crying. Megha walks away and Jiji helps her.

Precap: Navi and Beera threaten the cycle repair man, who tells them that he was paid Rs. 2000 to lie to them. Subhash(newspaper guy) says the same thing. Beera calls up Ragini and asks her if she remembers Addu and Ragini says she does not. Munna talking to Ragini and telling her that he finally managed to separate Addu's parents and that now his revenge is over. Ragini chides him for not telling her earlier. Ragini tells him that she won't tell him what she wanted to about how someone else was keeping tabs on Addu.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Beera To Navika--Rabdi Ji Pyaar Ki Taakat Dikhti Nahi Hai Par Hoti Bohut Hai!Hum Ne Sir Ji And Megha Ji Ki Nazro Main Ek Dusre Ke liye Bohut Pyaar Dekha..Bas Yeh Samaj Lijiye Ki Dono Ek Dusre Ke Saath Hai..To Badi Se
Badi Musibat Aaasani Se Jhel Sakte Hai.
👍🏼

Edited by -MohanKiRaadha- - 11 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
NBT 24th April 2013 Synopsis 🥳

24 April 2013:   In tonight's episode, Beera feels that something fishy is happening and tells Mohan that he believes Addu is not dead. Mohan and Megha leave for Indore but Beera & Nanhi stay back in Jhansi until they find out the truth. What is the truth?

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Res

*Edit*

Crying buckets 😭 
So Beera is able to think logically because he's not shattered...I get it 
Mohan rona chahta hai lekin Megha ke saamne control kar raha hai shayad 😭
Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
I have never ever felt genuine loathing for a character before today. Today Munna's character has truly made me loathe his character. I have no words for his reaction to MM's suffering.
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Neelima di for the LUD!! :)
Samilicious.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feel really sorry for MMN :( Thank god they got Beera, hopefully he find out something quickly!
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OK one small doubt how did MM reach to Indore from Jhansi so fast. It normally takes 8 hours according to google maps😕
NeelimaSJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pravesh.P

OK one small doubt how did MM reach to Indore from Jhansi so fast. It normally takes 8 hours according to google maps😕

Yahan CV's ne Addu ko tapaka diya hain and you are worried about journey from Jhansi to Indore 🤣