Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

ratipandeyfanus

ratipandeyfanus

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
This show is becoming total nonsense!The writers and producers messed up everything with this great show.

They should have continued the Zara and Malik track.

I need to say that ZARA impact was more powerful than Indira sharma!

I stopped watching as i saw how Indu was disrespecting her Mother!

BRING ZARA AND MALIK BACK 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aware928timeGkdloverrupzgalRaleighbcat_saumya_Heema22blueocean_787PureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I Have Stop Watching HD" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ratipandeyfanus

ratipandeyfanus

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yaarzzi

yeah me to loved zara more than indira  and her entry brought high trp but what can we do these cvs messed up everything and ruined her character Cry still i love zara but cvs will not bring her back  for sure Ouch

Yes totally agree ,the TRP was the highest for Zara Track!

I have a strong feeling that Hitler Didi will end soon...Just sad if hey don't change the track and if the show end,will not see Rati everyday :(

durga786

Groupbie

durga786

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
As long as rasu are in hd n inshi 's story is being shown in hd  any track can be tolerated we may cry or scream or say anything  ... but  surely can't miss seeing inshi , we are really thankful that this golden pair in hd has been given by cv's Star inshi rock in every scene ,what an amazing acting by rishi  n Indira was there , ClapClapClapas usual rishi stole the show n indira's pain was also very real .. hope no leap occurs n hd continues n we can enjoy their scenes , good tracks are needed n all should see inshi  till we get to see

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nand14nutan7

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Good for you...i will not stop watching till the time Rati Pandey is in the show...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratipandeyfanussnow007....vula_kv....

ratipandeyfanus

ratipandeyfanus

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Good for you...i will not stop watching till the time Rati Pandey is in the show...Smile

I am a big Fan of Rati Pandey but the the new track is not worth watching

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratipandeyfanus

I know and i understand you sentiments...but things will get to place i feel...moreover main toh yeh show dekhna kabhi band nahi kar sakti...Rati di ko dekhe bina din poora nahi hota ...and mujhe yeh pata ho ki di ke show episode aa raha hain...aur main na dekhu...that will be a difficult situation for me...so...i am with HD...till the time angel is there ...Heart
And regarding zara...they made her  murderer yaar...they mercilessly killed that character ...even if she is back now...what good will she be able to do to the show ??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ratipandeyfanus

ratipandeyfanus

ratipandeyfanus

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

I know and i understand you sentiments...but things will get to place i feel...moreover main toh yeh show dekhna kabhi band nahi kar sakti...Rati di ko dekhe bina din poora nahi hota ...and mujhe yeh pata ho ki di ke show episode aa raha hain...aur main na dekhu...that will be a difficult situation for me...so...i am with HD...till the time angel is there ...Heart
And regarding zara...they made her  murderer yaar...they mercilessly killed that character ...even if she is back now...what good will she be able to do to the show ??????

They can bring her back as innocent and make Rishi fall in love for her again and make a new twist and bringing back malik

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 23 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

They can bring her back as innocent and make Rishi fall in love for her again and make a new twist and bringing back malik
How can she be innocent...usne kaise maara...yeh toh show mein dikhaya tha na ????...even how the body was burned...savita was killed...the end of zara...was so ...i cried so much...she never deserved that...but that has happened...and it's not gonna change now na...
...and i don't feel ...there are any chances of rahil entering again in the show...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top