Pavitra Rishta

Today's Episode

chaitali06 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode seems like dedicated to love birds PUNIR.
I just loved it.
Also the way purvi told arjun that this is her's and onir's fight and they will fight with it togethe and also she told him not to call them anymore and also she will not take any help from him specially.
Manav was rude towards purvi. i am not happy with his behavior his daughter is worse then purvi.

I think Onir is getting what love and concern he is been showing for purvi in return from her side slowly.

i am so happy for them i know they will go to some tough times but as far as they are together they can fight all tough times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
About time Arjun stops interfering in their life
He could call onir's cellphone
-.-
tasha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok so we know they will fight together but what about the child who needs a mothers love, if arjun is now free to get married to purvi why cant purvi do the same for their childs sake
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Arjun wasnt interfering in Purvi's life, unlike others he was actually concerned about her well being. Unlike Purvi, Arjun doesnt emotionally blackmail people and make them do what she desires. 

Wish Purvi had stopped interfering in Arjun's life. His life would have turned out much better.
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow!! Episode dedicated to PuNir!! Awesome!!!
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ha Ha purvi mata ki jai 
where was this manners when she was poking her nose in arjun and ovi's life...😡
disgusting woman
crystalmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree today's episode was awesome kinda reminds me of ArMaan's  struggling days 😉 although you cant compare the both pairs but still i am glad that there love story track is slowly moving forward ❤️
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: style14

Arjun wasnt interfering in Purvi's life, unlike others he was actually concerned about her well being. Unlike Purvi, Arjun doesnt emotionally blackmail people and make them do what she desires.

Wish Purvi had stopped interfering in Arjun's life. His life would have turned out much better.

Why care about this woman who literally ruined his life
Yes this is interfering
Why does he need to call her
And be insulted and be hurt
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Why care about this woman who literally ruined his life
Yes this is interfering
Why does he need to call her
And be insulted and be hurt

Arjun should not have any concern for Purvi, after the way she treated him, hiding the truth about his baby and then denying to take care of Pari, when Pari truly needs a mother right now. 
But he wasnt trying to interfere in her life when he called, he was concerned about her as currently everyone in her family is angry with her and Purvi/Onir have no where to live.
I wish Arjun stopped feeling bad for Purvi.